KabukimanNYPD's Content

There have been 5 items by KabukimanNYPD (Search limited from 24-October 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1352113 TRY FOR 1 MILLION POSTS PLZ!!!

Posted by KabukimanNYPD on 04 May 2021 - 08:42 PM in Spammer's Central

QUOTE(King K. Rool @ Aug 19 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Genitalia

#1352130 my maple storey fan fic

Posted by KabukimanNYPD on Today, 02:50 PM in Fan Art and Fan Fiction

my maple storey fan fic chapter 4

​

​

​

I was at my  FREIND HOUSE talkin bout MAPLE and he said there are SPECIAL PROGRAMS U CAN DOWNLODE that give you FREE NX all you do is enter your LOG GIN INFO and type in the AMOUNT but he did it FIRST and it didnt work and he COULDNT LOG IN ANYMORE i guss the program doesnt work server must be down anyway I THEN TOOK ANOTHER TOKEN OF THE GONE JA AND LOLSD because EVERYTHING IS FUNEY WITH IT and it screamed from the void. The wicked actions of humans feed the womb from which I will be born WHEN HE WENT 2 TAKE A DUMP I LOGED IN2 MY OWN MAPLE ACC and went 2 da FREEMAN MARKET bcuz i need a GF i wish i could get SUSIE to play MAPLE STORY

#1352127 my maple storey fan fic

Posted by KabukimanNYPD on 19 October 2021 - 09:26 PM in Fan Art and Fan Fiction

I was on HENNESY HUNTING GROUND 1 killstealing NOOBS to FARM MAPLE WEAPONS when 1 guy said he was actually lvl 200 and just PLAYING ON ANOTHER CHAR and I didnt believe him so I lold IRL and F2d at him and he DISAPPEARED anyway then I found a MAPLE CANADAYO and was like THIS WILL SELL FOR NEXON CASH ON DA MARKET so I go on DA MARKET AND LIST IT FOR 1337 NX and the Noob I KSd bought it and I was like LOL JOKES ON U but then he tells me it NORMALY SELL FOR 9001 NX and I F4d (that mean I sad faic) but then I thot why shoud i be sad when I can ANGER (F5) so then I got REALLY MADE and somewhere, in a space imperceptible to us, a being of pure hatred's heart took form and beat its first AND THEN I KSD THE NOOB MORE and he disapeared again and HE LOG ON ON MAIN CHAR WHO IS LEVEL 2000 SIN (that 10 times max level) AND I CALL HIM HAXOR AND HE SAY HIS UNCLE IS A GM and then his uncle log in and say he ban me unless I steal MOM CREDIT CARD AND BUY HIM NX so I do that and then they both disappear AND MY MOM GOT MAD AND BANNED ME FROM COMPUTER TIME UNTIL I CLEAN MY ROOM BUT THE LOLZ ON HER im gonna throw it all in GARBAGE BAG then go to FRIEND HOUSE AND SMOKE THE GONE JA

and also it was CHAPTER 3 AND STUFF

#1352125 my maple storey fan fic

Posted by KabukimanNYPD on 18 October 2021 - 09:23 PM in Fan Art and Fan Fiction

Lol, thanks for the entertainment on a slow Monday morning.

IM GLAD U LIKED THE STORY

my maple storey fan fic chapter 2

​

​

​

I was killing HIMES like the 1337 S1N I am when suddenly a guy came up and DEFAMED ME and this made me F5 (i am usually nice but anger sometimes) so I follow the guy to the NEXT SCREEN but when I showed up he WASNT THERE so I use /Fine command and IT DOESNT WORK and then I speled it wrong so I use /Find and it tells me NOBODY WITH THAT NAME EVER EXIST AND ALSO SUSIE UR CRUSH THINKS UR GROSS and then I cried and the Maple Story lols at me but then I WOKE UP and was amazed it was all a DREAM but then I turned over and MAPLE STORY WAS THERE AND HIS EYES WERE BLEEDING AND HE SAID HIS GOD but then I woke up for real this time and sniffed  the SOCK I stoll from Susie my CRUSH

THE END OF CHAPTER 2

#1352123 my maple storey fan fic

Posted by KabukimanNYPD on 16 October 2021 - 07:34 PM in Fan Art and Fan Fiction

my maple storey fan fic

​

​

I was a bada55 sin on BROA SERVER and I was throwin my stellis at bob snale and sudenly FANGBLADE showed up and I thot it was kewl but then I realized THIS IS THE BROA SERVER AND HE IS ON THE BERA SERVER and then he screamed and disapeared and then the map became hyper realistic I WAS SCARED so I use Dark Sight skill and I walked to the right for 10 seconds then HE APEARED AND COULD SEE ME ANYWAY and then he bled at me but I had a blood snowborad so I serfed the blood and then there was a noob and I KSed him while F2ing because i am SO KEWL and it turned out fangblade was actually a halusination because im hading a stroke

THE END REMEMBER TO RATE CEMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE BAUDY TALES