1.You can use your own character (say, a Bishop) and leech someone with a PG mule. IE: A level 26 is the minimum level to leech.
First of all, I'm sorry if I was supposed to post this in the warrior section. It just doesn't seem like a regular warrior topic, like "when should I cap my dex" or something like that.
So I've heard about pg mules, and I made one, because I was low on money. I don't need help training it or anything, but I have a few questions about just using it and selling its services.
1. Where do you sell their services? Do you just spam "S> pg" in the free market? How do you let people know you're selling?
2. How much will people pay for them? And how do you charge; is it per hour or per level?
3. Because you're using it to train a lower level character, does the pg mule level as fast as the character? Because I've heard that pg mules sell better at lower levels. Does that mean that if your customer is a level 31 aran, and you're a level 31 pg mule, will you both get to level 50 at the same time? Then will others want to buy that level 50 pg mule's services anymore?
4. Or to continue question three, once you have a customer for your pg mule, does that customer stick with you from then on, because that customer is basically the only one who can still use your level 50 services?
5. If you sell pg, do you also have to be the one selling leech? Because if someone uses a pg mule to help them level, they also have to be using a bishop or something. Will customers expect you to provide both the bishop and the pg mule?
6. Is it more popular for people to want to buy a pg mule's services to boss, like to fight bigfoot? Or is it more popular for people to want to train on something like skeles with a pg mule?
I might have more questions, but for now, that's all. Please, if you know the answer to any of these questions, answer.
2. Uhh, 11M? Depends on the place, I think. I don't know prices like that.
3. The PG mule suicides, so it doesn't get EXP.
4. How it works is that, say a 26 Magician is leeching from your Bishop (example), you have a mystic door up, the PG Mule runs around hitting stuff, and then dies, your Bishop kills all the monsters, and the leecher gains the EXP.
5. More than likely, but some people may allow you for help.
6. Some people use PG Mules at Bigfoot, but most of the time it's at Skeles and such.
Ok, ty, that clears a lot up. But a question I still have is: I have a priest, who may become a bishop soon, but even if he does, I don't have two computers. I can't run around on my pg mule hitting stuff, and then use genesis to kill all the monsters. So is there a way to just be the pg mule? There are probably lots of people who want a pg mule to use, so they can sell leech to more characters. Like you said in answer to #5: "some people may allow you for help." Where would I find these people? Would I have to spam it in the fm, or what else?
Also, 11M per hour, per bigfoot? Does anyone know the prices, or know where I could find them?