- MapleTip Forums- MapleStory Discussions
- : Reputation: Stephen
Stephen24 Nov 2004
Dec 06 2018 10:14 PM
- MapleTip Webmaster
- 20, 1990
Free Market <1>
- Website URL http://www.mapletip.com
Stephen 17 May 2012 - 04:13 PM
Stephen 02 October 2011 - 10:36 AM
Stephen 01 July 2011 - 09:12 AM
Update: The upgrade has been completed successfully. Thank you for your patience.
Stephen 24 March 2011 - 01:32 PM
Thank you for your patience
Stephen 16 August 2010 - 06:24 PM
Stephen 14 July 2010 - 12:04 PM
Did anyone else lose any items? Some have lost millions in their transactions!
Stephen 17 June 2010 - 08:20 PM
Here are the rules:
- You must be registered on the forums and submit your entries to the fan fiction forum. You must prepend "[Submission]" to your topic title to qualify
- You must be at least the age of 13
- You may only submit once
- Your submission must be based on MapleStory
There will be two winners and your fan fictions will be featured on the Wiki.
Winners will receive a $10 nexon gift card
Submission deadline: June 27, 2010
Good luck everyone!
Stephen 30 May 2010 - 04:47 PM
For this contest, all you have to do is become a follower of MapleTip. Then, on June 6, 2010, I will randomly choose somebody for the sweet prize of a $10 Nexon gift card.
So follow us on Twitter and more fun stuff will be coming in the future!
Here are the rules:
- You must be over the age of 13
- You must have an active MapleTip forum account to qualify
- Active means that you have posted recently and keep doing so
- You must have an active twitter account
- Multiple entries are not allowed and you will be disqualified from all future MapleTip events
Stephen 22 May 2010 - 12:07 PM
We'll be throwing a couple more events in the coming weeks so keep your eyes out. We'll also be looking to host an event out on MapleStory, if you're interested in helping out, please feel free to reply.
Stephen 09 May 2010 - 08:36 PM
However, if anyone has used Paypal or logged into battle.net using their new "authenticator" system, you should know that it's much safer to log in than before. Here's how it works:
- You buy an authenticator or install the application onto your phone
- Register the serial number to your account
- When you log in, you must enter the code given to you on the phone or the authenticator.
Hopefully, we can get Nexon to implement this and stop a lot of hacking that's been going on.
What do you think? Drop by in the comments.
Stephen 14 March 2010 - 05:51 PM
We're looking for some people to add to our staff. Our current MapleWiki administrator (who has done a wonderful job) is quite busy with studies and therefore, we'd like to look for someone to help out in the MapleWiki. We're looking for people that will be able to dedicate time and energy to help beautify the wiki and make it a great place for people to come and look for information. If you're one of them, feel free to apply via the comment section here.
We'd prefer that you are a longstanding member of the MapleWiki and that you have experience in MediaWiki, but if you do not, we'll gladly train you.
If you're interested, again, please reply in the comments and we'll contact you.