- - - - -

I'm new here, my name is Acquisitive!

#1 RTT

RTT

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:Acquisitive

28 April 2007 - 05:17 AM

Well I joined up here because that one forum for Maplestory called Sleepywood seems to have been deleted or something and now, I like this place a lot.

I'm lvl 39 on my Ice-Mage for Bera and I also have a lvl 42 Bowman but honestly, it's not the lvl's that matter once you get past first job, it's the person and I can say that i'm a good person.

One of my favorite things to do is to give mesos/spare items to those who want it. I remember as a noob being so frustrated in not knowing what to do/how to get money and such and if I can help one person at a time in less people being frustrated and more people enjoying this great game, i'm happy. To this day, my total of just MESOS given by myself to noobs and those who needed it (Not including my friends) is at 26 Million meso and lots of items.

I'm a HUGE sports fan by the way so if you really want to know me, talk sports. xD

Good to be here and I hope to stay here on MapleTip for an extended period of time. :3

Oh yeah and i'm a guy. lawl.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 JadeCurtiss

JadeCurtiss

Badass charismatic genius

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:Arisato

28 April 2007 - 06:05 AM

Well I joined up here because that one forum for Maplestory called Sleepywood seems to have been deleted or something and now, I like this place a lot.

I don't know what you mean, it's still there but whatever.

Welcome to Mapletip. Be sure to read the rules and enjoy your stay here.
Nothing to see here. Move along now.

#3 RTT

RTT

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:Acquisitive

28 April 2007 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE(JadeCurtiss @ Apr 28 2007, 05:05 AM)

I don't know what you mean, it's still there but whatever.

Welcome to Mapletip. Be sure to read the rules and enjoy your stay here.

Well NOW it's working for me. Weird, hadn't been working for the last 2 months for me.

I'll still stay here though.

#4 rascuz

rascuz

Werewolf

• Official Member
  • IGN:Tassefold

28 April 2007 - 08:29 AM

Sup, have fun, be cool, and wow 26million messos nice.

#5 Crystal96

Crystal96

Ribbon Pig

• Validating
  • IGN:0Crystal0

08 May 2007 - 07:56 AM

Wow i think you are a very good guy and 26m is like WOW and welcome to mt!

You join at 17 april while me 19 april...

Hi everyone i am also new.=P
Wish List

Now lvl 47 got 5m

Earn 1m
Lvl up to 48
Go back ludi
Do guild pq

#6 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:SageFIip / SageFlip

08 May 2007 - 11:11 AM

SW is still alive. Hmm... maybe you've been IP blocked from it or something. mush1k.gif

Anyway, on behalf of the MapleTip Dynasty Guild, welcome to MapleTip and enjoy your time here. mush1n.gif

#7 IAreJay

IAreJay

Spam till you drop.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:Necrophile

08 May 2007 - 03:53 PM

I like to give stuff out too.
Recently gave some stuff to a noob who was all.
'Can I have 3k so I can buy something something' [He didn't say something something, but I don't remember what it was.]
And so all my friends were like giving him 10 Meso, 10.. Greedy pigs.
So I told him to follow, and I gave him the 3k, although I'm not a rich man, OR a very highskilled person, I like to be friendly, however, the kitten does have claws. RAWR. mush1z.gif