880 replies to this topic

#841 DarkChaosXX

DarkChaosXX

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • 316 posts
  • IGN:Naglerx

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:12 AM

Well Cata is just around the corner and blizz completely screwed up all the melee and they are going to fix it. But man, I do love playing Holy on my paladin now. I know it is set up for 85 but I still don't think I will lose that much mana. Only time I went to around 70% mana last night as in XR fighting alliance.
Zenith - Naglerx - 9X Dual Blade

Goals:

1. Get to lv 100
2. Do not die.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#842 DarkChaosXX

DarkChaosXX

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

I know not many of the people here play WoW anymore but i'd like to know if anyone would help me start a guild on Blackrock. I have a guild already I just need people to join with me to help level the guild. Message me if you are interested.

Goals:

1. Get to lv 100
2. Do not die.

#843 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:35 PM

Beating my head against a 1750 MMR plateau in 2's. We're running mutilate rogue/frost DK, a serious competitor for The World's Slowest-Moving Composition (next to one of our cousins, the priest/rogue, who is currently in the hospital). It's non-viable yet skill-less at the same time since we either zerg someone down within the first half minute of the fight or lose.

Last night a resto druid and I were the only ones left standing and I chased him around the map for five minutes flailing my arms and getting instant rooted and all my snares powershifted out of, before I managed to dip his health via necro/blood/frost strike+HB spam -> opportunistic strangulate -> obliterate/frost strike dump for the finisher.

I hate frost mages uuuuuuggggg almost every team has a frost mage, it's terrible and they're hardly getting nerfed but thankfully arena is fun anyway despite its flaws otherwise I wouldn't be playing at all.

Edited by Dopple, 06 February 2011 - 05:16 PM.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

#844 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:10 PM

my rogue went sub sometime back and we got mowed down to the 1600's while he l2p. Stuck it out with him and now we're 1800 as melee cleave 2's, noting that there are only two other DK/rogue compositions in our battlegroup in the top 2000 (that is, ~1800 rating+)

LOL death strike

so hey guys check out my crappy default ui I PVP like garbage with against other garbage PVPers

Posted Image

game in which we gibbed some mediocre warrior in a smokebomb but I don't have any other screenshots let alone flattering ones

I CAN STILL PVE HERO GUD AND I HAVE HIDDEN KEYBINDS ON THOSE DON'T JUIDGE ME

Edited by Dopple, 06 March 2011 - 11:01 PM.

#845 DarkChaosXX

DarkChaosXX

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

I quit WoW recently because of the complete and utter ruining of the game through systematic stupid patches. I decided to play Rift for the time being until WoW is fixed.

Goals:

1. Get to lv 100
2. Do not die.

#846 Manooz

Manooz

Magnificent Bastard

• Official Member
  • 1164 posts
  • Location:If i told you,i'd have to rip your spine out...MK2 style.
  • IGN:Whats an IGN

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

I quit WoW recently because of the complete and utter ruining of the game through systematic stupid patches. I decided to play Rift for the time being until WoW is fixed.

Wut
Lawlz
(10:28 PM) Miyakazumi - I'll be raping tree stumps and sheep.
(10:20 PM) Amnesty - "Every day I equip my dick and repeatedly use the fap skill until I receive EXP."
“Playful girls have argued, who will more deeply get a uvula into the damp cat of the girlfriend. “
For the last time I AM NOT MANOZ/ADON

#847 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

Working as intended.

#848 DarkChaosXX

DarkChaosXX

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

I really just dislike they way they have been handling hotfixes and patches. Blizzard is testing stuff on the live realms and not on test server. One day a priest might be good in one spec such as Discipline and the next they are good in Holy. Blizzard just isn't handling things well right now, and that is why they lost 1 million players to Rift.

Goals:

1. Get to lv 100
2. Do not die.

#849 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

now the best legitimate DK/rogue comp on bloodlust because all the other ones seem to be falling off the face of the ladder, not that it means much since we're just 1865 in 2's and it's counter comp eat counter comp out here

dueling our bad friend outside town with intentional handicap by stripping. someone came up to me and asked why I was naked and called me disgusting, hurt my rippling orc muscle feelings )':

Posted Image

also carrying him in 3's for points as stupid warlock/sub/fDK in 1400's where everyone is bad. he has minimal resilience and backpedals with melee in his face. lol. he either gets killed right off the bat, almost lives, or barely lives. Well one game he DCed as it started and got zerged down within seconds, the other team probably thought they had it in the bag but they got 2v3'd to death (not that it would've made much of a difference if he were there really)

also 80% lfd tanks suck, I changed to pve (I don't raid so I mostly have blue gear and frost is also bottom tier dps) and forgot to turn on frost presence (damage increase) but I was still pulling aggro off raiding pally even though I waited (he didn't forget RF, I checked) suck

Edited by Dopple, 05 May 2011 - 01:45 AM.

#850 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:07 AM

Spent a good chunk of the day just dueling people outside of town, I was that bored.

I had some people scream at me for being overpowered, and after a while nobody wanted to duel me anymore )':. After deeply considering the recent changes and the heartfelt responses from the players anonymous I have decided to change my hair into a rad pink mohawk.

It's super annoying that every DK and his mom on my server is now frost 'cause frost is the new hot stuff, and the vast majority of them don't have any idea what they're doing despite it being a simplistic spec. Watching some people duel just makes my brain hurt from the shock that anybody can be that bad at this game

The hype for frost is getting out of hand. I had a bunch of people beg me to join their team or do some peeveepee with their mediocre geared characters just because I was smashing everybody's faces in outside of town. seriously duels don't count guys

[edit] oh yeah I haven't told a cool story about ZA/ZG pugs yet either. On our second attempt at Venoxis we brought him down to a mere 100K health but by then the only ones standing were the healer and the mage. The healer was targeted and killed by the poison spray. Does the mage DPS the last bit of the boss' health down as hard as he can? NO, he ice blocks for no reason, and then promptly throws himself into the poison and commits suicide. why are there players like this? WHY

Edited by Dopple, 05 May 2011 - 02:46 AM.

#851 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

omg pandas =^____________^= Just what I'd always wanted!

Posted Image
cute and cuddly

Posted Image

Posted Image

I stopped playing like 4 months ago but I think I might return for this xpac

A tank class based off of beer, it's retarded.

NO it's AWESOME

Edited by Dopple, 22 October 2011 - 01:38 AM.

#852 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

OH

MY

FLIPPING

PANDAS

THERE ARE PANDAS IN WARCRAFT

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#853 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:41 AM

lol I LOVE THE LOOK OF THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRQhsQBdRJA

I'm sold, Mists of Pandaria here I come!

I also love how the only people against the talent revamp are those who don't understand how it works and why it's happening

[edit] and I love this, too:

Posted Image

Edited by Dopple, 01 November 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#854 Manooz

Manooz

Magnificent Bastard

• Official Member
  • 1164 posts
  • Location:If i told you,i'd have to rip your spine out...MK2 style.
  • IGN:Whats an IGN

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

eh, at this point, I don't care, personally, I don't want to play World of Kung-fu Panda.
Thank god December 20th is coming ever so soon...
Lawlz
(10:28 PM) Miyakazumi - I'll be raping tree stumps and sheep.
(10:20 PM) Amnesty - "Every day I equip my dick and repeatedly use the fap skill until I receive EXP."
“Playful girls have argued, who will more deeply get a uvula into the damp cat of the girlfriend. “
For the last time I AM NOT MANOZ/ADON

#855 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

Personally very much looking forward to playing Pandaren and dressing my monk up like a city grunt. (:

I resubbed mostly to play with a friend who just started and this transmogrification thing is taking a lot more of my attention than I thought it would (where you can swap the appearance of a piece of equipment for the appearance of another, restrictions applying).

I threw together some of the spikiest gear I could get my hands on so I could look positively terrible for a while:

Posted Image

Then I went and rebought a bunch of the starter gear so now I look like this:

Posted Image

And I actually spent a good half an hour flying around Outland looking for a rare mob so I could get a certain piece of headgear from it.

=-=

#856 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.

WTF

I wouldn't normally come back to this topic until MoP hit but SERIOUSLY?

They couldn't get people to like Garrosh even though they tried and they asked us to give him a chance but now that they've recognised he's a lost cause we have to KILL HIM

The inconsistent portrayals of him due to so many different authors getting their fingers in his stew didn't help either

The Hozan have invaded and Chen Stormstout has tasked you with clearing them out.
They are having knife fights, seeing things, and sleeping because they got into the beer. You run around on barrels trying to break up the party.
And after you defeat enough of them, Ook-ook, the boss that is up on the ledge, will come down and the first boss encounter here will start.
The second section has the Virmen, which are evil, crazy bunnies that will eat anything.
The biggest Virmen of them all is Hoptallus, the next boss. He has a furlwind attack and carrot breath that you have to avoid.
The third section has old beer that has gone bad and come alive. It has Stormbrew Alementals and spirits.
The final boss is Yan-Zhu the Uncasked a beer elemental.

On the other hand, wow! This sounds like someone's trippin' dream or something.

and it's hard to be this cool

Posted Image

Edited by Dopple, 19 March 2012 - 06:00 PM.

#857 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

this is like the most intriguing general lore fanart I have seen, I just had to explain everything that was going on even to my friends who don't WoW

bonus points if you can name all the major characters

Posted Image

Edited by Dopple, 22 April 2012 - 02:40 PM.

#858 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4397 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

I like these!

Edited by Dopple, 28 June 2012 - 01:42 PM.

#859 MDZealot

MDZealot

My PEWPEW = Your QQ

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 6160 posts
  • IGN:: Secks / Jedi : :

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

...I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkk

Posted Image

#860 Tich

Tich