•         

- - - - -

Want A New, Fresh, And Active Mod/Staff Member?

#1 NightFlurry

NightFlurry

Open Happiness

• Respected Member
  • IGN:NightFlurry

18 October 2006 - 12:36 PM

This is my first time in spammer central and i say, it won't be my last!

I am NightFlurry...
As some of you may know, NightFlurry from windia, I am 15 and live in england and i wish to make MT a better place! MT has offered me so much and it has helped me out so much and now i want to help MT out and pay you guys at MT back with my kind nature, non-physical-voilence, i wish to make justice within MT, even though theres justice already lol.

I want to strive to a better MT, all im asking for is for your support and nominations for me!

I will help and advise people on MT and off to make them happy and help them with there problems, i will make sure there is no spamming from me and that there is much more fun in MT and MS/Windia! If you want a brighter, future for MT and to be even more happyier and a new, fresh and active freindly mod/staff member then simply either vote for me in the nomination thread or fame me please! This will all help to get me a better chance of becoming a mod/staff member in MT! Although it says i joined in september 21st, i actually joined in june but my original account: NightFlurry had problems with the password and email and so i had to create this one. MUCH better and much more posts and experience so i say, vote for me as mod/staff member and you wont regret it! I WILL NOT LET MT AND YOU GUYS DOWN! WE WILL TOGETHER MAKE THE ULTIMATE FANSITE AND FORUMS TO HELP EACH OTHER WITH GUIDES, ADVISE AND NEWS ON MS! Vote for the future! Vote for me!

Thanks, for reading this topic/post and if you have or your gonna thanks for faming me and/or supporting/nominating me!

Your honoured and freindly, active MT member [maybe soon to be mod/staff member]
NightFlurry...

Looking for Buddies on GMS Windia - Add: NightFlurry [Level 105 Priest]

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Froobert

Froobert

Cargo

• Banned
  • IGN:xSelkie

18 October 2006 - 01:12 PM

Gone
kthx.

#3 PsychoticLlama

PsychoticLlama

MapleTip supporter

• Mapletip Veterans