2297 replies to this topic

#2241 motion

motion

MapleTip supporter

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2266 posts
  • IGN:-None-

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:23 PM

I don't get why people have the time to type all that long debate, off topic and about something as stupid as showing off life. Dark Link, suck it up and ignore whatever. You putting that in your signature makes you look like such a baby. And I agree, how were you able to manage 3+ level 140+ characters on Maple Story with a parttime job and full time college?

And putting that in your signature is x1000 immature.

I just bought Super Smash Bros 64 off my classmate for $8! =)

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2242 MDZealot

MDZealot

My PEWPEW = Your QQ

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 6160 posts
  • IGN:: Secks / Jedi : :

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

No I DO and yes I DO. You're a typical Mapletard [Everything I say is right and everything you say is wrong]. This argument isn't even about the discussion anymore. All I did was state my opinion and you jump on my love. You might as well call the other 2 posts before mine "Scrubs" as well

??

What? Your opinion is telling us to do better things with our time? No. That opinion isn't about the discussion. It became personal when that came out, so then I take it to a personal level. Don't be stupid.

So you've lost this argument and are now gonna proceed to attack my way of life? That's rich

Wasn't this all about you ragging on what we choose to do with our time? Once again, don't be stupid.

Oh I wonder. 4 classes. 3/4 are 90min long and the 4th is 120min long compared to full work time is around 40+ hours? BTW you don't have time to do this, but you also have enough time to QQ on the forums as well mush1k.gif

Okay, so full time school is 390 minutes a day then, over 6 hours a day. 5 days a week assuming, so that's 30 hours a week. Sleep is 6-7 hours a night, that's another 45~ hours. We're at 75/168. Home work is usually over 2 hours a night, so there's another 14. Studying is about 1 hour a night, another 7. 96 hours / 161. Part time job eats up about 20 hours a week, so we're at 116 hours / 161. You're pretty much over your limit already. Now add in eating, showering, going out, etc etc.

= lies. I was pointing that out to show that there's no way you do all of those things, not that you have a crappy personal life. if i defend the guy that is 30+ boxing in WoW, why would i attack you for it? i didn't call you a nerd, didn't call you a loser, simply pointing out how ignorant you're being.

btw, your sig =

NERD RAGE LOLOLOL

ok., that is all.

on topic:

so i'm back home tomorrow and will be able to work on my melee yoshi again ;D but i wouldn't mind wifi-ing some people, so if you want to let me know and il try and get mine working. but i wouldnt mind working on my reversed edge canceled eggs before i head out for the night

Edited by cocks, 29 October 2008 - 10:11 PM.

Posted Image

#2243 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:07 PM

Okay, seriously.

What the HELL.

If anyone, and I mean ANYONE continues to fuel this argument, I'm closing this topic.

If people like Brawl, let them like it. If they dislike it, that's fine, their opinion. They don't have to like it, even if they used to. No need to jump at anyone's throat because they dislike it, but no need to do the same if someone likes it either.

I think it's stupid when people just bash others, and just spout out things like "lol ur a jobless loser whose parents pay for everything" (which I take offense to, personally) without knowing the person.

I'll be honest, I didn't read everything but all I'm seeing is pointless bickering over who does more with their time. This argument (now flamewar) is POINTLESS. It's not even about Brawl anymore. Continue it again and this thread goes byebye. >_>

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#2244 MDZealot

MDZealot

My PEWPEW = Your QQ

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 6160 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:14 PM

If people like Brawl, let them like it. If they dislike it, that's fine, their opinion. They don't have to like it, even if they used to. No need to jump at anyone's throat because they dislike it, but no need to do the same if someone likes it either.

that's competitive nature. but you were a page late, the 'flamewar' was finished mush1d.gif

I just bought Super Smash Bros 64 off my classmate for $8! =)

wtfs that's an awesome deal. reminds me of when i bought both super mario RPG and Chrono Trigger with original boxes in okay condition for 20$ off a friend

Edited by cocks, 29 October 2008 - 11:23 PM.

Posted Image

#2245 Dark Link

Dark Link

You're So Zetta Slow!

• Official Member
  • 1343 posts
  • IGN:Fail

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE(Luctisonus @ Oct 29 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how were you able to manage 3+ level 140+ characters on Maple Story with a parttime job and full time college?

wow you serious? I've stated countless times that the 3 characters are Myself [ShadowVaati], Sister 1 [Touk], and Sister 2 [xSakuraRozex]. I never once said that I controlled all 3 characters.

You putting that in your signature makes you look like such a baby.

Apparently being truthful = Immature. GG now what? This "Filter Evasion" rule is really out of line IMHO. Even when I censored the entire curse word I still got warned.

Okay, so full time school is 390 minutes a day then, over 6 hours a day. 5 days a week assuming, so that's 30 hours a week. Sleep is 6-7 hours a night, that's another 45~ hours. We're at 75/168. Home work is usually over 2 hours a night, so there's another 14. Studying is about 1 hour a night, another 7. 96 hours / 161. Part time job eats up about 20 hours a week, so we're at 116 hours / 161. You're pretty much over your limit already. Now add in eating, showering, going out, etc etc.

= lies. I was pointing that out to show that there's no way you do all of those things, not that you have a crappy personal life.

Should've re-phrased this
I have two 90min classes every Mon + Wed
one 90min and one 120min class every Tues + Thurs, but what's done is done. I leave my computer on overnight, because my G15 keyboard doesn't load up correctly 60% of the time. I left Maple on when I FM'd overnight and I leave WoW on overnight sometimes. People assumed I played 24/7 and had no job or life due to my /played time on both games.

if i defend the guy that is 30+ boxing in WoW, why would i attack you for it? i didn't call you a nerd, didn't call you a loser, simply pointing out how ignorant you're being.

You seem to know the term "QQ", which pretty much clarifies that I'm a no-life loser. Not that you intended it to be that way, but its the gist. I was only being ignorant because you brought up my xfire numbers, which means you deliberately tried to start a flame war on my personal life. That crap has been done countless times against me and I get annoyed at that.

Yeah I'm still being a [Radio Edit] about this unfortunately, but it's 2am so I'll head to bed and clear my head

Edited by Dark Link, 30 October 2008 - 02:20 AM.

My Response to MapleTip's Craptastic Community...
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

#2246 MDZealot

MDZealot

My PEWPEW = Your QQ

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 6160 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE(Dark Link @ Oct 30 2008, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Luctisonus @ Oct 29 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how were you able to manage 3+ level 140+ characters on Maple Story with a parttime job and full time college?

wow you serious? I've stated countless times that the 3 characters are Myself [ShadowVaati], Sister 1 [Touk], and Sister 2 [xSakuraRozex]. I never once said that I controlled all 3 characters.

You putting that in your signature makes you look like such a baby.

Apparently being truthful = Immature. GG now what? This "Filter Evasion" rule is really out of line IMHO. Even when I censored the entire curse word I still got warned.

= lies. I was pointing that out to show that there's no way you do all of those things, not that you have a crappy personal life.

Should've re-phrased this
I have two 90min classes every Mon + Wed
one 90min and one 120min class every Tues + Thurs, but what's done is done. I leave my computer on overnight, because my G15 keyboard doesn't load up correctly 60% of the time. I left Maple on when I FM'd overnight and I leave WoW on overnight sometimes. People assumed I played 24/7 and had no job or life due to my /played time on both games.

if i defend the guy that is 30+ boxing in WoW, why would i attack you for it? i didn't call you a nerd, didn't call you a loser, simply pointing out how ignorant you're being.

You seem to know the term "QQ", which pretty much clarifies that I'm a no-life loser. Not that you intended it to be that way, but its the gist. I was only being ignorant because you brought up my xfire numbers, which means you deliberately tried to start a flame war on my personal life. That crap has been done countless times against me and I get annoyed at that.

Yeah I'm still being a [Radio Edit] about this unfortunately, but it's 2am so I'll head to bed and clear my head

qq just means crymore. (to keep this on topic.) like whenzors i teh pwn peoples with my yoshi skillz they go QQ after i PEWPEWPEW

Posted Image

#2247 Khaos

Khaos

MapleStory Freak

• Official Member
  • 2094 posts
  • IGN:Werfen

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:55 AM

Normally I read from the last time I posted to see what I missed. I sure missed something alright. Regardless what game it is, just play some smash, and have some fun. No need to go into personal affairs.

Having a hard time when to Zair... Still working on it though.

#2248 daddyJ4

daddyJ4

I Bleed with Jesus

• Official Member
  • 1415 posts
  • IGN:Bewolkt

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:33 AM

lol Luigi is my new main. His up smash is kinda crappy (in the aspect he falls on his head and is dazed for like half a second after doing it). But besides that he is a lot of fun. My brother sucks, and I really need someone good to play...

#2249 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Gatekeeper

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts
  • IGN:Burrowed

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(daddyJ4 @ Nov 1 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Luigi is my new main. His up smash is kinda crappy (in the aspect he falls on his head and is dazed for like half a second after doing it). But besides that he is a lot of fun. My brother sucks, and I really need someone good to play...

You mean his Up B?

#2250 RamzaReborn

RamzaReborn

The original Blue Bomber

• MD Members
  • 1371 posts
  • IGN:Does not exist

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:48 AM

Finally got the Meta Ridley and Ridley trophies, did it randomly to while playing through SubSpace.

I'm still trying to play more Brawl, i've added every on the Friend Code list, so if you guys want a match let me know.
Posted Image
Courtesy of Acfan

Oh, just go to the time out pen

#2251 daddyJ4

daddyJ4

I Bleed with Jesus

• Official Member
  • 1415 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:42 PM

lol Sub Space.

And yes, I meant Up B.

I have decided that Link, Luigi, and Captain Falcon are my favorites.

#2252 Khaos

Khaos

MapleStory Freak

• Official Member
  • 2094 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE(daddyJ4 @ Nov 1 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Sub Space.

And yes, I meant Up B.

I have decided that Link, Luigi, and Captain Falcon are my favorites.

It still makes me sad how bad they nerfed him Brawl. He's so awesome in Melee. *sigh*

#2253 XtraBlaze

XtraBlaze

Veritas

• Official Member
  • 563 posts
  • IGN:xNecrolight

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:09 AM

Now Ganondorf > Falcon. :D.

I'm getting better at Ganondorf now. o.o I continuously use Up Tilt by accident still. Major fail.
IM BACCK?!

#2254 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Gatekeeper

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:20 PM

So, they "banned" MK at the LAN Party. You can't use him unless both players agree. I don't know if that caused people to not come, but I managed to win this time because that sophomore (and a bunch of other indian guys) didn't go. Yay.

#2255 Khaos

Khaos

MapleStory Freak

• Official Member
  • 2094 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:39 PM

I'm picking up Diddy Kong. The glide toss is his wave dashing, and his grabs and majority of attacks are wicked strong and fast. He has a weird recovery, but I got used it. AND his bananas are for the win.

#2256 Hentai

Hentai

Lagromancer

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3677 posts
  • IGN:Hentai

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:56 AM

I have a tournament today and with that practice heat yesterday, I don't think I'll do too well. I haven't played the game for a while; man I should have practiced.

Hentai loves you. Yes, you.

#2257 Sygmus

Sygmus

Werewolf

• Official Member
  • 1026 posts
  • IGN:Bantie

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

There's a Brawl tournament at school open to all the dorms. I got second last semester, but I hope to win this one.

Mixed messages!

#2258 daddyJ4

daddyJ4

I Bleed with Jesus

• Official Member
  • 1415 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:41 PM

Aww @ Hentai.

Yeah, Captain Falcon was so much better...

oh, and my new method of practicing is trying to beat All-Star on all the levels without using a health thing or dying. It is fun, and difficult. I've done normal and hard. Very hard and intense left.

#2259 Hentai

Hentai

Lagromancer

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3677 posts
  • IGN:Hentai

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

Run down of the tournament.

Round 1: Olimar vs Pikachu
Won by 1 stock
Down Smashing and Down B spamming Pikachu. Annoying as hell.

Round 2: Olimar vs Ganondorf
Won by 3 stock
Rather simple battle. Threw pikmin and grab combo'd.

Round 3: Olimar vs Zelda
Won by 3 stock
Din's Fire spamming. Not as annoying as Pikachu but still. Apparently my whistle armor surprised him way too often. Forced pressure with my pikmin and smashed him in between Din's Fire.

Semi-Finals: Olimar vs Game & Watch
Won by 2 stock
Decent battle. The player was overly cocky from his last battle; he pulled of a bunch of 9 Judgments. If he was more focused, I'd probably lost.

Finals: Olimar vs Toon Link
Lost by 1 stock
Epic battle. This guy was the reigning champ from last season. Flying pikmin, bombs, and arrows everywhere. I managed to smash him in all the confusion but choked on the grabs. Gimped me epically by avoiding my Purple pikmin AND my F-air while he still edge guarded.

Had fun. Second place isn't too bad considering I was expecting to be knocked out in the first round.

Hentai loves you. Yes, you.

#2260 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Gatekeeper

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

Toon Link is annoying. Props for losing only by one stock though (:

I get easily destroyed by Olimar, he's just difficult to approach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users