335 replies to this topic

#321 Sygmus

Sygmus

Werewolf

• Official Member
  • 1026 posts
  • IGN:Bantie

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:14 PM

I decided to sing something for fun. The song might not be very well known these days. If you've heard of Schoolhouse Rock, this one was called "Figure Eight," and it taught the multiples of eight from one to twelve. It stands as my ultimate favorite of the Schoolhouse Rock songs, even beating the better known ones like the Bill song and Conjunction Junction.

Figure Eight

edit: Hold on, it doesn't seem to be working...

edit edit: Okay, I couldn't get putfile to work, so I sang a different song and put it on Youtube.

Know that the notes get too high for my vocal range. Not only that but I'd done several takes before this one and my voice was all but dead. And now I'm gonna have laryngitis.

Edited by Sygmus, 17 April 2009 - 11:11 PM.

Mixed messages!

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#322 Siren‎‎

Siren‎‎

Sock Puppet

• Official Member
  • 1161 posts
  • IGN:-

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:10 PM

Might as well. Lolvoice.
: Data Break
ll ll ll ll

#323 Miyakazumi

Miyakazumi

Royally Flushed

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3109 posts
  • IGN:-

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE(Siren  @ May 10 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might as well. Lolvoice.

That thing ate my soul. Can I have it back?

Cube Slime does mime

ಠζಠ
-

#324 Hentai

Hentai

Lagromancer

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3677 posts
  • IGN:Hentai

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Siren  @ May 10 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might as well. Lolvoice.

Haha, that's awesome.

Hentai loves you. Yes, you.

#325 3575483897

Zakum1

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4571 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:35 AM

Two not intended for posting here, but anyway.
Apologize for the swedish.

Im the one who's filming.

I was gonna take a photo of the lamp, cause they were just lighting up (now I wonder why that would be interesting) Then I realized that I was filming instead and I said a bad bad word in swenglish. (I dont usually swear IRL, but use it on the internet for expressionpurposes)
Me: Noo, fack, Im filming(!)
Me: ...whaaaaa! I said fack on video! D;
Rey in background: *hurrhurr*

Edited by mizzblue, 11 May 2009 - 09:38 AM.

#326 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE(Haelionis @ Nov 12 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://tinypic.com/p...p?v=124ebzs&s=4

You laugh, I'll destroy you.

...I am so dead for laughing. ._.

It's so funny and awesome at the same time...

*runs far away*

Anyways:

This is my voice.

Edited by Oddworld, 28 September 2009 - 06:52 PM.

Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(°Ш°t) ⌐(°∆°⌐) (¬_¬) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

#327 Randallrocks

Randallrocks

Bain

• Respected Member
  • 1767 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE(Oddworld @ Sep 28 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*runs far away*

Anyways:

This is my voice.

OSHT PLS DUN KILL ME.

#328 Exculpation

Exculpation

The real Conficker

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1525 posts
  • IGN:ILWizard27

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:09 PM

I lol'd hard

you gonna kill me?

#329 Oddworld

Oddworld

• Official Member
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(Randallrocks @ Sep 28 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Oddworld @ Sep 28 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*runs far away*

Anyways:

This is my voice.

OSHT PLS DUN KILL ME.

Well since I would like to reply with a voice, please see this video, it's very important for you to know. That also means you, Exculpation.

Edited by Oddworld, 28 September 2009 - 07:18 PM.

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

Posted Image

#330 Exculpation

Exculpation

The real Conficker

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1525 posts
  • IGN:ILWizard27

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

you're trying too hard

#331 Oddworld

Oddworld

• Official Member
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE(Exculpation @ Sep 28 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you're trying too hard

True, because even I laughed. At my own voice. ._.

Posted Image

#332 RamzaReborn

RamzaReborn

The original Blue Bomber

• MD Members
  • 1371 posts
  • IGN:Does not exist

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE(Oddworld @ Sep 28 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you're trying too hard

I chuckled so hard xD

Your voice reminds me of a bud of mine Odd, are you spanish?
Posted Image
Courtesy of Acfan

Oh, just go to the time out pen

#333 Oddworld

Oddworld

• Official Member
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE(RamzaReborn @ Sep 28 2009, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you're trying too hard

I chuckled so hard xD

Naw, I'm from Poland.

Posted Image

#334 RamzaReborn

RamzaReborn

The original Blue Bomber

• MD Members
  • 1371 posts
  • IGN:Does not exist

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(Oddworld @ Sep 28 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(RamzaReborn @ Sep 28 2009, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you're trying too hard

I chuckled so hard xD

Naw, I'm from Poland.

Boy did I miss that xD
Posted Image
Courtesy of Acfan

Oh, just go to the time out pen

#335 Larolubolla

Larolubolla

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Larolubolla

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

Hence, it is better to take timely actions, by taking your measurement and start acting on it soon after you get the right store who can offer you with alteration and clothing mending services.If you are creating a simple leather craft project and prefer to select leather that is relatively inexpensive you should select chrome leather.This issue should not be hidden for obvious safety issues and because of future litigation."Plus, with the code ACJAPRIL3, if you spend more than $125 you can take off 25%, and that'll even bump to 30% if you spend $200 or more.It has been released by Ubisoft to purchasers of the 2nd wave of Desmond and beaked hoodies only, but only if you made your order before a certain date. North Face Breast Cancer Jacket Symbolizing is commonly used in fashion to create an anchor or unique identity for brands; depicts history and progress and characterizes their motives to differentiate from competitors.These are an excellent option for people who want everything to stay in place and handy when needed.Para el gobierno es importante la reforma fiscal, que hasta el momento ha sido rechazado por varios sectores de la oposici pero ante el cual Mendoza mostr s de flexibilidad.Acquiring the proper boating equipment wouldn't only make sure the safety with the boater him or her self however conjointly of the opposite people tagging along.QUT journalism student Rebecca Burnett has a parttime job as a retail assistant and still lives at home, so she admits to spending most of her money on clothes, bags and shoes. The North Face Online Black, although practical can sometimes dull down an outfit so if you want colours to go with any look try choosing grey, champagne or avio blue shades instead.That was an apparent reference to his military service in Iraq, which included multiple tours.Their whole lives," Schwisow said, her eyes wide."If we want to reintroduce raw meat, fresh fruit, we have to be able to handle all of it," said Jeremy West, head of food services for a school district in Weld County, Colo.It is also a vital part of the story and history of sport itself, telling each week in pictures and a few words what sports do for clothes and what clothes do for sports.There is one type of snow for which everyone, expert as well as beginner, should wax carefully. north face winter clearance Upon your return you will receive a frantic or frenzied greeting and your dog may follow you from room to room afraid to leave your side.Shorter ladies might find that ankle boots make legs appear stumpy, causing the entire outfit to look frumpy.The models are alive and chic, and aswell even admitting they literally accept some anarchistic colours designed for snow jackets, they're acutely lovely, authoritative the wearer attending complete beautician and in vogue.Chelsea trainer Carlo Ancelotti: De afwezigheid van de belangrijkste, zodat we moeite, ik denk dat het team wordt geleidelijk het vertrouwen verliezen.You can get a visa debit card from your financial institution eg a building society is more likely to have them than a bank (st george has debit visa cards.
After all, if you could bag yourself a cheetah skin, you were clearly a good hunter and therefore a strong character, and offering such a skin to the chosen one would show an ability to gather surplus, another desirable quality.Once she got to work in the post, she added, she would be "implementing programmes.And since you already own that quintessential leather jacket? Go ahead, throw it on, because hey it the closest you ever gotten to wearing Lady Gaga meat dress, so might as well go all out.The Review!The packaging on 801 Media's releases is topnotch, as it should be for the price.The duffel bag tactic has become less prevalent over time, given the added suspicion that the luggage can introduce. North Face Pink Ribbon Jacket Jerry Mansfield, director, said special alignment made it possible to see all eight of the visible planets at one time.Hire a guide to explore the wide variety of couloirs, including the three Trifide couloirs, which is the location of the La Grave Derby.If you would like to increase how many calories you burn during your walking workout, just add some weight.He eased his way up the cliff, encountering a seemingly impassible section of stone.Additionally, the staff at most Destination Management companies are in constant contact with their local suppliers; they receive the most up to date information regarding new and exciting venues, unique group activities and tourist attractions. north face outlet locations Two attackers who were holed up in a building near the city's intelligence headquarters have been killed, leaving just one more inside, provincial spokesman Zalmay Ayoubi said.I dreamed of Sturning right down the center of Mount Yasur starting the sport of volcano boarding.Olivia stopped by a convenience store for some groceries before heading home where her model boyfriend Johannes Huebl most likely awaited.A close second in wackiness might be the Outhouse Races, in which contestants drag portapotties on skis down a course and into immortality.If you have a construction materials testing company nearby, you could ask if they do Nuclear Method Soil Density Testing, and if they do, ask to speak to their Radiation Safety Officer. north face jackets clearance They would dearly love to be able to pick up a telephone and talk to their relatives two valleys away.Your prep should include a high alkaline cleaner used with a rotary scrubber and a black pad or stiff Nilo grit type concrete brush.If the Talbot's wearing crowd is feeling slightly superior to the scruffy tiedied crowd, they may be surprised to find out that the feeling is reciprocal.celebrities were being treated like Gods and roped off from press for interviews.In 1996, Speedo launched Aquablade, which had an 8 percent lower surface resistance than the S2000.
You should not be afraid to try new colors, accessories, makeup, and you can also look for cheap dyeable shoes to match your dress.It is a good thing that Ford has experience in cutting its cost structure, because the success of its European operation will depend on how effectively the European unit can decrease costs.Badge logos, like Blazecock suggested, didn't necessarily have the shading/color style I was looking for, but the crossover seemed to be pretty common.When Lili tries to convince Kahoko to participate in the competition with his magical violin, she retorts that for her to compete in such a manner is "totally unfair" for the other contestants, and I agree with that sentiment.The site brings several retailers together on one platform and hence it becomes easier for consumers to find the right mix. north face pink ribbon denali NOTES: It was the final meeting between the two teams as Central Division rivals.' I got the narrator but I got a standing O because people remembered me from the year before."I still see Jana in my mind: gray Calvin Klein distressed jeans still crisp from their packaging, pink cashmere hoodie speckled with silver flecks, golden hair spilling in perfect tendrils down her cheeks, plastered to her face by her tears.You have a lot of choices when looking at fly fishing vests, so you will want to choose carefully.All this is to say that I feel the mere act of being born in Canada is one of the luckiest things that can happen to a child. north face outlet berkeley The weather is getting warmer which means your little tyke is probably ready to throw off his sweatshirt and start playing in the sand.Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web sitemany of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies.All you need do is to do a thorough research and fish out that unique online store with an excellent customer service and will offer you cheap skateboarding at reasonable prices.in mind, one picture for the editors letter, a table of contents shot, and an opening shot for the story inside (full page or spread).These casual looking fully functional clothing is a must have for all those braving the freezing air during winter. north face fleece jackets clearance 31st? How fake does it need to look to avoid spending All Hallow's Eve in the slammer (you'll never take me alive, coppers!)?Why Arabs have settled in numbers in older and traditional immigrant strongholds north of Boston can be traced to economics, said Mostafa Haida, who still works two jobs at the airport and running the Cafe Casablanca coffee house in his adopted hometown of Everett 13 years after leaving Morocco."Cheap housing," he said, and the dream of starting a community in these suburbs has brought thousands of Moroccans who were able to obtain permanent citizenship from the US State Department through its Diversity Lottery Program.They satisfy both the needs of being good quality and falling under affordable budget.1014 inches of snow is expected around New York city with locally higher amounts north and west of the city:Most ulcers are treated with prescribed medications and lifestyle changes, such as quitting smoking and eliminating alcohol consumption.

#336 KabukimanNYPD

KabukimanNYPD

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

10/10 best post on forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users