24 replies to this topic

#21 Berry

Berry

Werewolf

• Official Member
  • 1036 posts
  • IGN:SoMang

Posted 19 March 2005 - 12:25 PM

...to find Dopple stomping angrily around the texi.

"Where the hell have you been??? I waited hours in that stupid field waiting for you!!! Oh my god, where are the bow and arrows I told you to get???" Dopple demaned as he saw Pun approaching, looking somewhat ashamed.

"Well," Pun started to take a deep breath, "I was going to the store when suddenly i got lost in I don't know where the dungeon and I was going to be killed by the gollems when BOOM killermech appears and saves me and WOW he was Level 60 already and then I got out of there but went in a tree and ohmygod you won't believe what i saw there were the pigs in metal armor and I-"

"Oh my god, hey slow down, and don't talk like that!!! I heard this rumor about a legendary guy called "Evade". People say he goes around invisible, listening to every conversation people have, and if he catches someone who doesn't use the correct grammar, and talks like what you just did, he gets really upset, and who knows what he does to them!!!" Dopple told Pun, with half grin on his face. He didn't know whether Pun believed him or not, because by then Pun had hidden inside the nearest trashcan.

Dopple gave out a loud sigh, and yelled over at Pun.

"Hey, I'm going to get a little something to eat. If you need me, come to the market place!!!"

"Dopple, wait!!! Don't leave me alone, don't let Evade get to me!!!" Pun said, as he stumbled to get out of the trashcan and followed after Dopple...

Edited by BerryHot, 19 March 2005 - 12:31 PM.

I ate all my eggies </3

<3<3

Hope you dont mind me stealing the pose charri >]

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 RyeBread

RyeBread

King Slime

• Official Member
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:27 PM

....but as he got out, he tripped and passed out. *hours pass*

"Huh?" Pun said.

"What happened?" he asked. He looked around. There were the usual traders near the entrance, and some people resting on benches. He remembered that Dopple said he'd be in the market place, so he made his way there.

"No Dopple.... might as well buy a bow and some arrows while i'm here," he said to himself when he got there.

Remembering the slime incident, he thought, "ill teach those slimes a lesson!"
When he got there, all the slimes looked at him and charged! Pun tried to equipt his bow, but he couldn't!

"OH NO! I FORGOT TO BECOME A BOWMAN!" he screamed. It seemed like he was doomed, again, when...
~Ryebread/Ryan/Rye

I'm never on the forums. Don't bother asking. Ever.

#23 Pun

Pun

Not for re-sale

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3164 posts
  • IGN:iPun

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:19 PM

Pun had realized something. Perhaps he wasn't meant to be a Bowman after all. He keeps getting hurt and beat up by all the evil creatures around him. Not only that, he was being dependent on other people to save his life, because this had already happened a couple times.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!" Pun yelled as the slime drew nearer. "I DON'T WANT TO BE DEPENDENT ON THE OTHERS! I WANT OTHERS TO DEPEND ON ME!!!!"

Suddenly, the slime had lunged at Pun! As He continued to scream a war cry, the slime got closer and closer. Pun knew that he would be dead if he didn't do something. Yet, he continued to yell. A flash of light blocked his vision, and the attacking slime had vaporized as if it were rain. Pun blacks out..

"What Happened?" Pun exclaimed as his eyes started to open up. Before his eyes rest mighty trees that climbed as high as the mountains in Perion. He knew that this was the place for him...

(get me my right job :horns2: )
Lesbians and Ossyria are equally overrated.

#24 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Gatekeeper

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts
  • IGN:Burrowed

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:30 PM

...Ellinia. He started to think, and came to the desicion that maybe being a magician was his destiny. He climbed and climbed the high, overgrown trees, and finally reached the very top. He saw the door of the room Hines lived, and went closer to it. He reached out, grasped the doorknob, and pushed. A great blast of light hit Pun, and he fell down with a crash. Then, he heard a soft, whispering voice... "At last, you're finally here"...

#25 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4460 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:33 PM

"Welcome, young one..." The withered magician glided down before Pun. "We had been watching you for a while, now. You have every aspect of a Wizard- and had it not been for Evade-"

"La gasp!" Pun cried, for he now knew that the legend was correct.

"We chose you because of your intelligence, bravery, talent... And willpower...." continued Hines in his soft voice.

"Don't got much talent 'cept pickin' about in the garbage..." Muttered Pun.

"Relax, for that is a virtue. Being able to make resources from the most unexcuseable, useless things... Pure intelligence... You may not realize it, but you have an attribute that is very rare..."

[gaogaogao, I'm not a warrior..]

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users