Huge note about MapleTip and jMS

#1 Stephen

Stephen

Brrr!

• MapleTip Webmaster
  • IGN:AimingHigh

09 March 2005 - 11:02 PM

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

SUMMARY OF THIS DISCLAIMER: DO NOT DISRESPECT PEOPLE OF THE JAPANESE CULTURE. BE NICE AND PLAY FAIR, DO NOT HACK OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER

Japanese MapleStory was meant for Japanese people. People who know the Japanese culture. But unfrotunately, members of the Global MapleStory has decided to go into Japanese MapleStory to play. I can understand this due to the lag and the completion of it.

But it is sad when people bring hacks and don't resepct the Japanese players. They yell at them with an unknown language and they wouldn't know. You make fun of them.

I know not all members are like this but please, if you are loyal to MapleStory, stick the the language you are native too. I believe this is why we have multiple versions of MS. =]

================

MapleTip does not support or help Japanese MapleStory in any form, shape, or fasion directly. We will only provide a forum for people to intereact in. Each member must agree to the warning message above the forum and although we do not police it, we assume that you are following it.

Please stick with gMS. We would greatly appreciate it =]

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Tofer

Tofer

North Korea

• Official Member
  • IGN:MapleTip

09 August 2005 - 09:49 PM

Is it okay If I stick to MapleSEA though?

MapleTip is now North Korea.

#3 GashBell

GashBell

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans

29 December 2005 - 01:34 PM

Japanese MapleStory was meant for Japanese people. People who know the Japanese culture. But unfrotunately, members of the Global MapleStory has decided to go into Japanese MapleStory to play. I can understand this due to the lag and the completion of it.

But it is sad when people bring hacks and don't resepct the Japanese players. They yell at them with an unknown language and they wouldn't know. You make fun of them.

I know not all members are like this but please, if you are loyal to MapleStory, stick the the language you are native too. I believe this is why we have multiple versions of MS. =]

Look at this. It was taken from the little box at the top. The fact that he had to mkae it clear is sad :/ It means that you don't care and buzz through without reading things :f3:

And to those who hack on jMS, I know alot of you, please stop. The reason they don't want English speaking players on jMS is because most of the time they bring hacks with them

For instance, look at some of the people that we have caught hacking that are fellow members of MapleTip. I'm sure that many more people are hacking on MapleTip, and really, like Ocean has said, be severly punished if they are caught :f3:

So take the hint, and stop hacking you losers. Hacking only ruins the game for everyone else, and make the English speaking community look bad :f3:

Posted Image

#4 Chronicle

Chronicle

:: Windian ::

• Official Member
  • IGN:Chronicle

29 December 2005 - 01:40 PM

The problem is NONE of them have been punished what so ever.

Posted Image
- Windia - Chronicle - 12x -

#5 Air Jordan

Air Jordan

Neverending Challenge

• Respected Member
  • Location:On a highly insignificant planet revolving a highly insignificant sun.
  • IGN:Unknown

29 December 2005 - 01:52 PM

Well, there's always a discussion about the punishments, and I always see MrSimpson and (I think) Pun commenting that there is nothing against the MT rules for hacking.

#6 Chronicle

Chronicle

:: Windian ::

• Official Member
  • IGN:Chronicle

29 December 2005 - 01:57 PM

Yes and so have i. Hence my Why do we support hackers? Thread We have so many known hackers on this forum its sickening

Posted Image
- Windia - Chronicle - 12x -

#7 GashBell

GashBell

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans

29 December 2005 - 06:10 PM

We have so many known hackers on this forum its sickening

Ok, this I didn't know about. I know a couple hackers that are on this site, but not enough to make one sick.

We need a punishment for hackers. The jMS hackers should be dealt with more severly becuase it makes all of the English speaking community look bad.

After all, is this a forum where we want to support hackers?

Posted Image

#8 motion

motion

MapleTip supporter

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:-None-

31 December 2005 - 04:41 PM

Was the disclaimer made by Ocean?

#9 TheIceMage

TheIceMage

Nintendo Addict

• Members
  • IGN:Joseph8

06 March 2006 - 07:59 PM

i can easily see that its hackers' fault that we cant tell or be told how to sign up for jms. the only places i could find out how to sign up and stuff like that is on hacking sites o_O theyre all like "O i want 2m hac all thos stupid freakin japanese so how do i create a acount" It makes me sick :wacko2: (im quoting the hackers, dont think im dissing the japanese)
I quit Maplestory.
I gave away my MapleGlobal account to somebody.
I have a MapleJapan account just sitting there.

#10 strongbad

strongbad

Octopus

• Members
  • IGN:iceshaver

15 March 2006 - 03:04 PM

So the reason why you don't let us get help in sighing up is to protect the japanese players from hackers. sounds like good idea.

#11 Night_Assassin

Night_Assassin

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:InsaneKiIIer

04 September 2006 - 08:16 PM

Yes, now I understand why they won't help alot of people sign up, fortunately, Im definately not one of those people who wants to go into JMS just to hack mush1j.gif
Surely if theres hackers on JMS that go on MT and we know about it, why aren't they being banned or something?

#12 Shadoww

Shadoww

Cargo

• Banned
  • IGN:None

07 September 2006 - 05:14 AM

Night, it really isn't that hard to sign up even if you don't know ANY Japanese. And don't forget, google is your friend. Just.... search for the right thing.
IPB Image

Donate for name change plox?

#13 Atlantis

Atlantis

Werewolf

• Official Member
  • IGN:amascut

18 October 2006 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE(Shadoww @ Sep 7 2006, 12:14 PM)

Night, it really isn't that hard to sign up even if you don't know ANY Japanese. And don't forget, google is your friend. Just.... search for the right thing.

Yeah, but the thing is. You shouldn't be playing JMS in the first place.

#14 SpionKop

SpionKop

Oh, such the poser.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:lmUnfunded (l=L)

18 October 2006 - 02:32 PM

If they wanted to lock us out of JMS, they would ban our IPs and make us have to get a JSSN. Yet they have taken no action against us. Furthermore, most Japanese players don't even care that people are playing on JMS. As long as we don't hack them and flame them, they're fine with us and we're fine with them. Stop yelling at us for playing JMS; as far as this forum is concerned, we do have the right to sign up for it as long as we can figure out how, or else this forum wouldn't exist.
My avatar is so old, it's voting for McCain. :[
But Karen still owns at art. <3

#15 Gooby

Gooby

(屮゚Д゚)屮

• Respected Member

18 October 2006 - 04:24 PM

100% True, Spion

If the Japanese REALLY had a problem with English people playing their game they would've banned all American IP's from the start. Much like gMS blocks asian IP's and eMS blocks non-european IP's.
S IGNATURE

#16 Dragonaire

Dragonaire

Fire Boar

• Banned
  • IGN:RyuuChiNoHana

18 October 2006 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE(Atlantis @ Oct 18 2006, 08:27 AM)

Yeah, but the thing is. You shouldn't be playing JMS in the first place.

You little spammer woman...-gives her the new name "Super Spammer Woman"- need to quit telling us what we can and can't do. MOST of us do respect the Japanese people and their little Japanese game, you have no right going off and telling us that we should just QUIT playing JMS for GMS.

One thing to say to you,
"Yeah, but the thing is. You shouldn't be playing MS in the first place."

Nuff said. kthx

Edit: Actually not enough was said. Goofy, gMS blocked Asian IP's? Then they can't call it GLOBAL MapleStory, can they? o.=

Side Note: I pwn...I think. o_o
竜血の花 / レベル 42 / Keyaki / Thief

#17 Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Octopus

• Members
  • IGN:MisterShyguy

22 April 2007 - 12:45 AM

Well, some hackers have been banned, the main ones like Zxain, SiashBlash, fallenhero, jeffsin