Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

The Ultimate Second Job Rogue Poll

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: THe Ultimate Second Job Rogue Poll (250 member(s) have cast votes)

Rogue Second Job Choices

1. Assassin (305 votes [56.27%])

Percentage of vote: 56.27%

2. Bandit (237 votes [43.73%])

Percentage of vote: 43.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Ethice

Ethice

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Ethice

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE(Hopeless(JC) @ Feb 14 2006, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally chose bandits, geta looks soo cool...

wat do u mean look better they get the same clothes mush1b.gif only thing thats different are the weps weirdface7ut.gif

I choose assassins... but i think theyre both pretty equal 1st job skills are equally cool so r the second and third... mush1z.gif i like drain more than savage blow becuase i like accuracy and ima sin but they r both cool plus the avenger and the assasualter r just sick! mush1g.gif mush1k.gif

QUOTE(Gloves1931 @ Jan 22 2007, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I chose the bandit because everyone hates KSing jerks (sins)
not ALL sins are like that, but the vast majority are.

im not like that mush1d.gif even wen i do ks i opolojize and move to another part of that area... unless ppl try to start stuff with me then i dont move cause they felt like being jerks madmush42vx.gif steelie0kj.gif

QUOTE(LuckySevn @ Jul 19 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Vote: AssassinTake a Lv120 Assassin vs a Lv120 Bandit. The Assassin can solo bosses and the Bandit can't, period. Unless you're a STR bandit but then your dmg will be lower and the amount of HP pots that you're going to burn....Jump & shoot with Assassin requires skill too, it ain't all that simple. You gotta do it effectively to avoid being hit as much as possible to conserve pots and you get to keep hitting since you're away from the monsters. Bandits on the other hand WILL get hit unless you can 1~2 hit SB a monster. But then you can't do that to high lvl monsters let alone the bosses. But Assassins can.Flash Jump(Speed & maneuverability) + Shadow Partner(extra dmg) + Alchemist(pot savings) + meso up(extra mesos).I don't care if SB looks cooler or not, bandits burn too many pots. It's all about playing smart and stay alive and level up fast so you can make more mesos and get better equips to kill higher level monsters and make even more mesos....and so on.Assassin, period.
QUOTE(Misa @ Jun 13 2007, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bandit. Think. Savage Blow has six hits. Thieves are wow-ed about Savage Blow.
Correction: Only idiotic noob kids that "wow" SB. In fact, they "wow" about a lot of things even when they see a new map/monster/equip/high lvl character.

this is so true assassin can be bandits efectively in a VS. fight an assassin or hermit wuld probably win cause the only way a bandit or chief bandit wuld be a real threat if thy r both at the same level is if the chief bandit has a GOOD assaulter but thats like it mush1k.gif and a assassin or hermit wuldnt even hav to come near the bandit or chief bandit casue of star use, plus the assassulter wuld barely work if the hermit has flash jump

QUOTE(sUm^MeR @ May 15 2006, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bandit>shadower in 4th job
assassin>night road
name of shadower sound sexy and name of night roa sound like a place so bandit rules, another reason is SB which can really help when maxed

dude its night LORD! mush1b.gif shadower and night lord and im for both i like assassins better but i support both but i lean mor toward assassins... one of my best frens is a bandit and we get along fine... i ks him alot but in a funny way casue we joke about it in fact we r sorta like rivals hes lvl 34 and im lvl 42 and we wnt a pvp arena so we can fight eachother

QUOTE(Meteor Summoner @ Jul 23 2007, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would have to say the simple-minded is wow'd about lots of things, myself included... ^^

For the topic, I tried making both an assassin and a bandit (who hasn't reached the 2nd job yet...). I'm tending to lean more to sins myself, though I keep missing everytime I jump throw because of haste... >__<

I'll have to get my rogue to bandit first before I can start making more comparisons though... =\

i got so good at jumping around with assassins it started to look liek a fighting pattern it was funny

QUOTE(Sakasu @ Aug 24 2006, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bandits rock, way more fun then sins. They look cooler... The geta and wrist guard with lvl 70 armour looks sweet (I think it's the level 70 armour, it's the one with the dark or silver identity). Sins have like this... Huge love metal "thing" on there arm...a claw. My opinion it looks nasty. Stupid stars...you have to fill up your USE inventory with them and if you dont, every second you have to go hopping back to the store. The only cool part of a sins 3rd job is flash jump...and that barley helps (fighting the ghost pirates it helps).

Cheers,
To all Bandits

ok frst of all the wrist guard isnt level 70 my fren was level 33 or 35 and he could wear it and second they dont rank weapons by anything higher than the frst job adavncement so even a sin culd wear a wrist guard!

QUOTE(Invalid @ Aug 1 2007, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Assassins...they can ks and the 4th job gives shadow partner and avenger added together equals pwnage attack. =)

i dun favor the fact that wer the highest ksers currently in fact about a year ago it used to b ice lightning mages held highes ks rate i dun like ksin alot cause its unfair to other players, but yea the third and higher skills r so wiked sick!

Edited by Ethice, 13 December 2007 - 10:42 PM.

I made my own signature, and smileys

Thiefs Pwn Mages Own Bowman rule Warriors are cool ^_^

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#102 tsuriu

tsuriu

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:tsuriu

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE(StealthyKiller @ Feb 14 2006, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bandits are the best IMO. They don't have to be afraid of monsters coming up to em. They ain't cowards and don't have to back up; they face monsters head-on. These are REAL killing machines cause they can assaulter into a mob, with Thieves backing em up, savage blow everything around him, use pickpocket/meso explosion and finish off whatever's left. Assassins are repitive. Jump,l7,jump,l7,jump back,l7, etc.

dits rule yea

#103 Ethice

Ethice

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Ethice

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

yea dits r cool i think the assaulter is sick but im still for hermits
I made my own signature, and smileys

Thiefs Pwn Mages Own Bowman rule Warriors are cool ^_^

#104 Kleptophobia

Kleptophobia

Pudding Manufacturer

• Official Member
  • 377 posts
  • IGN:Kleptophobia

Posted 15 December 2007 - 12:15 PM

Hehe just saw this thread. I've been up to level 91 on both classes. And from my experience Hermits are just too easy and uberall. Bandits are just cool and well funded can compete. I'm a melee lover all the way~

#105 Ryuji

Ryuji

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Ryuzakira

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:09 PM

Sin is the best job, well after that you get hermit, i seen many hermit/sin then bandits.

i seen 5 nightloards so far in ludi.

#106 Gloves1931

Gloves1931

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • IGN:Aedile

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE(BishopMage @ Mar 19 2006, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bandits, because they have amazing 3rd job skills

As horrible as it was getting to 30, and as horrible as it will be getting to 70, eventually I know I'm going to be amazing though mush1n.gif so its nice being a dit

#107 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:56 AM

ogm I never voted here. ._.

I chose Bandit. I have one myself and I adore the skills. Meso Explosion is awesome. :3

Assassins just seem like too much of a jump-throw class to me. ._. Though I do love Avenger and Flash Jump, they're pretty. :3

Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#108 masscreed

masscreed

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:MassCreed

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(StealthyKiller @ Feb 14 2006, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bandits are the best IMO. They don't have to be afraid of monsters coming up to em. They ain't cowards and don't have to back up; they face monsters head-on. These are REAL killing machines cause they can assaulter into a mob, with Thieves backing em up, savage blow everything around him, use pickpocket/meso explosion and finish off whatever's left. Assassins are repitive. Jump,l7,jump,l7,jump back,l7, etc.

Omg, u said it all bro, u said it all thumbsup.gif cash.gif piratemush6qx.gif ninjamush.gif

#109 hotmailbad

hotmailbad

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:SmokinXAceZ

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:28 PM

Sin....Dit mush1a.gif tats me mush1a.gif mush1a.gif mush1a.gif

lol it hasn't been updated in 20 lvls but it finally has xD YU LYKE???

#110 HowlingBow

HowlingBow

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:GalaxyKimchi

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

I choose assassin cause hermits skill (SP) Looks cool when using L7.
It looks like a machinegun throwing stars
Also has cool nx stars
Signature too long. The maximum height is 360 pixels.

#111 sinhk

sinhk

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • IGN:sin89hk

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:10 AM

Bandits do have more skills to use comparing to assassin's L7 all the way. But i still vote for assassins for the sake of my lvl 64 sin.

#112 skypie12

skypie12

My hunter is my life!

• Official Member
  • 571 posts
  • IGN:chamsrock

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

I really like bandits because they don't Ks as much.(they can't.) They also look really fun. I don't like assassins playing style though, my fingers hurt after a while.
Coldplay is epic win! Anyone else agree?

#113 Migrant

Migrant

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • IGN:Migrant

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

Bandits! 'Sins have ugly Claws but Bandits have nice looking Daggers. Also, I don't like that most Assassins go around KSing and harassing people - it gives them a very bad name.

#114 LINJiNk

LINJiNk

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • IGN:LINJiNk

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

ninja ftw!!

dits are wannabe warriors. >.>

#115 BanditoLink

BanditoLink

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:BanditoLink

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

i may be late but i say if a dit and a sin where to face off(if both dexless) it would be a tie sorry to say i aint voting cuz i like em both and no savage blow isnt the coolest move its assaulter

dexless sin and dexless dit own i just cant afford stars if i can i will make a dexless sin im not saying there better im just saying that i want both

#116 gaere

gaere

Snails

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:ghrueeo

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:07 PM

im cool

need 10 posts

#117 VenusTiger

VenusTiger

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • IGN:VenusTiger

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:21 AM

It all depends on which is stronger at what level! By that I mean Damage per unit of time, not just the numbers you see. Could someone please tell me? Or confirm

~VenusTiger~

#118 sinditguy7

sinditguy7

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • IGN:SinditGuy7

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE(Migrant @ Jun 29 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, I don't like that most Assassins go around KSing and harassing people - it gives them a very bad name.

Agreed.

I personally like bandits.
Assassins do nothing but spam lucky 7 from levels 10-120, then spam triple throw from levels 120-200.

Bandits may spam savage blow from 30-70, but they unlock a variety of skills in 3rd and 4th job, for differnet encounters. Band of thieves, savage blow, assulter, meso explosion, pickpocket, meso guard, boomerang step, assassinate, and many more.

HIGH LEVELED BOSSING:

Bigfoot, for example. Assassins have to flash jump, move back, and trip throw bigfoot nonstop like little pansies. They dark sight and go through bigfoot, then repeat. If they touch bigfoot ONCE, BOOM, dead.

Bandits step up. With meso guard, they aren't afraid to back down, they use boomerang stop and assassinate, depending on the situation. They clash with monsters HEAD ON. No pansy crap...

Sure, assassins may have the rigged first job, and all those RIGGED dexless claws (way to go... nexon...), but bandits still overpower them, against the odds.

Also, to solve the first job problem, you can always be a sindit. OH!
1st Job: EASY
2nd Job: EASY
3rd Job: FUN AND EASY
4th Job: FUN (played 4th job on a private server, and SHADOWERS KICK BUTT...)

ninja ftw!!

dits are wannabe warriors. >.>

Or are warriors wannabe dits?

bandits because they don't Ks as much.(they can't.)

Lol, I already had a hermit around my level get on his main to ks me, because i was ksing the living crap out of him. (He tried to steal my map)

/endspeech

Edited by sinditguy7, 14 August 2009 - 03:01 PM.

Posted Image
I should really update this...
SinditGuy7 - Level 10X Chief Bandit

93|94|95|96|97|98|99|100|101|102|103|104|105|106|107|108|109|110|111|112|113

#119 iBrenden

iBrenden

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:iBrenden

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

Most of the time i hate sins,(ksers) i prefer cbs <333

No Outfit is complete without a smile :)

#120 HyperLlama

HyperLlama

WANT MOAR 1337!!!1!11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:xluckyspellx

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

Bandits, even though all my friends are sins.
LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT>>>

Posted Image
I quit playing Maple!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users