31 replies to this topic

#1 demoneva

demoneva

Beggar Hater

• Official Member
  • 691 posts
  • IGN:onewingedAng

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:23 PM

Seeing as alot of people ask where Jipang,Yakuza, etc is, I've decided to make this guide. Lets start off:

Jipang

To get to Jipang, go to Kerning City. Climb up the beam up top that has a green blip on it ( on your minimap). The NPC will be a huge pelican, click him. You're in Jipang.

Yakuza

To get to yakuza (where all the NPC enemies are) go to Jipang (explained above) and go to the portal above on a platform (next to benches). You'll be in the area where the all famous crows reside. Go to the bottom right then you'll be in crows 2 (correct me if i am wrong). Again, go to the bottom right. Go to the the little bridge to the right, and hit up on the creepy statue. Head toward the portal on the top right. Finally, your in Yakuza.

Yakuza Mansion

Note: This place contains very powerful monsters. Proceed with caution.

Ok, in Yakuza (explained above) go to an old man blowing a bubble (next to a crying cat). Click him and pick the middle option. You'll be in front of a gate. That's Yakuza mansion.

Ludibrium A.K.A Lego Land

Ok, first get on a boat to Ossyria (Orbis). When you reach Orbis, click the ticket selling lady and pick the bottom option. Quickly, go to the right and click on the passage lady and choose the bottom again. Go to the right and click the lady with a red uniform.

Ludi Tower

This one is simple, in ludi go 3 screens to the left, you'll see stairs on the third screen, then there will be Ludi Tower. Go up 1 floor and you'll be in ludi pq area.

Underwater Place

Note: this place is still not completed. Nexon will probably patch the rest later.

Go to Orbis Tower, and head all the way to the first floor. You'll see a doorway on the bottom. go through and you'll be in another towefloor. Go down and you'll be in underwater place

*Credit goes to Gashbell for providing the following information*

Clock Tower

Once you arrive in Ludibrium, in the main map of Ludi, there is a tower in the center of the map. There should be a red slide, from which you can enter the Clock Tower. There you can find various monsters, such as Tedy Bears, Robots, Chronos, etc. If you go down 4 levels, you arrive at an area that's like a different dimension.

Free Market

If you haven't seen this in oMS, it is put into use in jMS. When you enter in either Henesys, Perion, Yakuza town(I think it's called Shouwa...?), El Nath, or Ludi, you end up in the main lobby at looks like Henesys. There are 22 different rooms from 4 different maps in Free Market where people sell items. To set up a shop you need a Free Market Permit(Vending Permit). It is a great way to meet friends that aren't very close to where you are.

Ludibrium Party Quest

At the 101th floor of the Ludibrium tower, you have the Ludibrium PQ(Party Quest). It consists of 8 stages, a boss, and a Bonus stage. The first stages include killing monsters, poking boxes, teleporting up levels, and standing on boxes and making formations to clear the stage. The boss is a big blob that has 125000 HP, summons every kind of Chronos, and inflicts status problems. In the Bonus stage you have 1 minute to open boxes that contain good potions, and if you get lucky, a Napoleon. After that you leave the stage and get a random item. It is a great soruce for EXP for levels 35-50.

Alien Town

After going down the 100 floors of the Ludibrium Tower, you arrive in Alien Town. Not only does it have some neat music, it also has Will Smith! WILL SMITH!!!! No, I'm just joking, but it does have a NPC that looks alot like him. When you leave Alien Town, which looks alot like a Base Camp for an army, you run into Alien like monsters. There is a fork in the road which leads to two different kinds on monsters. One of the leads to alien monsters, while the other leads to little octopus monster in robots. along that path you can find a hidden street that contain what I call the Alien Town Mushmom, which gives 1225 EXP and has a fast spawn. You can also find the Mesorangers scattered about with various quests.

Edited by demoneva, 26 December 2005 - 01:24 AM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 IceBreaker

IceBreaker

Charri was here. o.o

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 373 posts
  • IGN:IceBreaker

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:29 PM

Hey Demon :).
Nice guide but heres a tip. ADD PICTURES!. :f3: It looks so plain with just words :(. Hahe Not trying to be mean or anything. lol Well orginized, must have taken you some time.

Yeah. My opinion.. This topic should be PINNED!
but I can't do that -__-''
。  。  。【≧______≦】。  。  。

IPB Image
I c e B r e a k e r is currently at level 53
IceBreaker resides on the
SCANIA server in oMS/gMS
I c e B r e a k e r X D
resides on the server of KAEDE in jMS.

SCANIA: yuDnut 36 Sin [inactive]
SCANIA: yuDnutsBox 10 warrior [mule]
SCANIA: DuyTheHero 28 Warrior [inactive]
SCANIA: IceBreaker 53 Ice/Light [inactive]
SCANIA: DuyThePriest XX [active]

#3 demoneva

demoneva

Beggar Hater

• Official Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:35 PM

I know, I'll have to take some screenies. I'll add some tommorow.

#4 Netorino

Netorino

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:Neto

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:30 PM

Nice guide.

Only one thing: for ludi tower you say it's 3 screens to the right, it's actually to the left (I took atleast 10-15 mins to find it out first time I went months ago)
This can help when people is still learning about the new places ^^

#5 demoneva

demoneva

Beggar Hater

• Official Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:31 PM

Thanks for telling me, I'll change it to left.

Edited by demoneva, 13 December 2005 - 10:32 PM.

#6 XHolyAngel

XHolyAngel

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:XHolyAngel

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:37 PM

Nice Guide Demon, its Awesome.

btw.... i think the patch thats on right now is working on the city of the UnderWater Place? o_o

#7 demoneva

demoneva

Beggar Hater

• Official Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:42 PM

Nah, its a maintenence check.Nothing will be added. Thanks for your comment. ^_^

#8 combustolux

combustolux

Ribbon Pig

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:combusolux

Posted 24 December 2005 - 04:13 PM

free bump
[-Kaede-]

Combustolux - Level 4x Assassin (VERY-Active) [-add me if you like ^_^-]
Bustic 2x to-be-Cleric (Semi-Active) [-again, add if you like-]

[-Broa-]
BoneBust - Level 19 sin (in-active)
BustedBone - Level 15 Spearman (in-active)
Combusolux - level 31 fire wizard (in-active)
Combusto1ux - level 13 bowman (R.I.P.)

#9 alstadore

alstadore

Carpe Noctem

• Official Member
  • 1176 posts
  • IGN:Derp

Posted 24 December 2005 - 04:31 PM

You'll be in the area where the all famous crows reside. Go to the bottom right then you'll be in crows 2 (correct me if i am wrong).

umm your wrong, going through that portal takes u to foxes/coons.

Nice Guide Demon, its Awesome.

btw.... i think the patch thats on right now is working on the city of the UnderWater Place? o_o

eww itz tommy XD
Closed Course
Professional Driver

#10 GashBell

GashBell

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2993 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:38 PM

Let's see...

You should add Clock Tower, Free Market, Ludibrium PQ, and Alien Town.

If you need any help with these places, I can help :D Here, let me define them for you :P

Clock Tower

Once you arrive in Ludibrium, in the main map of Ludi, there is a tower in the center of the map. There should be a red slide, from which you can enter the Clock Tower. There you can find various monsters, such as Tedy Bears, Robots, Chronos, etc. If you go down 4 levels, you arrive at an area that's like a different dimension.

Free Market

If you haven't seen this in oMS, it is put into use in jMS. When you enter in either Henesys, Perion, Yakuza town(I think it's called Shouwa...?), El Nath, or Ludi, you end up in the main lobby at looks like Henesys. There are 22 different rooms from 4 different maps in Free Market where people sell items. To set up a shop you need a Free Market Permit(Vending Permit). It is a great way to meet friends that aren't very close to where you are.

Ludibrium Party Quest

At the 101th floor of the Ludibrium tower, you have the Ludibrium PQ(Party Quest). It consists of 8 stages, a boss, and a Bonus stage. The first stages include killing monsters, poking boxes, teleporting up levels, and standing on boxes and making formations to clear the stage. The boss is a big blob that has 125000 HP, summons every kind of Chronos, and inflicts status problems. In the Bonus stage you have 1 minute to open boxes that contain good potions, and if you get lucky, a Napoleon. After that you leave the stage and get a random item. It is a great soruce for EXP for levels 35-50.

Alien Town

After going down the 100 floors of the Ludibrium Tower, you arrive in Alien Town. Not only does it have some neat music, it also has Will Smith! WILL SMITH!!!! No, I'm just joking, but it does have a NPC that looks alot like him. When you leave Alien Town, which looks alot like a Base Camp for an army, you run into Alien like monsters. There is a fork in the road which leads to two different kinds on monsters. One of the leads to alien monsters, while the other leads to little octopus monster in robots. along that path you can find a hidden street that contain what I call the Alien Town Mushmom, which gives 1225 EXP and has a fast spawn. You can also find the Mesorangers scattered about with various quests.

Good idea, some people come with no idea where places are and stuff like that.

Edited by GashBell, 25 December 2005 - 09:39 PM.

Posted Image

#11 demoneva

demoneva

Beggar Hater

• Official Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:58 PM

Sorry, but this guide is officially dead. It wasnt pinned and I practically quit JMS due to the language barrier. So yea, close this.

#12 ShichoMiyazuki

ShichoMiyazuki

Marksman for Life

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1810 posts
  • IGN:Miyazuki

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:16 PM

Kind of a waste though.

Im sorry another mod did not stumble across this topic earlier,. let me pin this for future reference anyways. Hope you dont mind.

Edited by ShichoMiyazuki, 25 December 2005 - 10:18 PM.

Zenith
LilyHoney 8x Hermit (Active)
Miya 2x Wild Hunter (Need to get to 70 to get ring <3)

Scania:
Miyazuki 12x Marksman (Asleep)

Scania Pets (13):
Steven (Brown Kitty), Schnookums (Rudolph), Kinky (Black Pig), Matt (Husky) Brocky-kins (Pink Bunny), Ian-kins (Monkey), Speedo Jr. (Penguin), Tony (White Tiger), Trogdor (Dragon), Kraehe (Black Bunny), Denis (Panda), Dinner (Black Kitty), C.C. (Crystal Rudolph)
Posted Image

#13 demoneva

demoneva

Beggar Hater

• Official Member
  • 691 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 01:19 AM

Yay, it got pinned. Thanks Shicho. I might not update it for a bit. But if I'm faced with OVERWHELMING boredom. I'll probably revisit.

#14 Shadoww

Shadoww

Cargo

• Banned
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:None

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:25 PM

Very helpful, but you should at least add pictures of the town icons (like the picture of the sheild for Henesys)
IPB Image

Donate for name change plox?

#15 greenstriker

greenstriker

Ninja-Mod

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2579 posts
  • IGN:SunMage

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:53 PM

this uberly helped me, i knew the names but i didnt know where to go.
TY!!
Cleric/Priest Guide<<<<still a good resource!
Posted Image
Sig: ychamp------Avatar: Tichy
SunMage-level 118 priest --RIP in question
Koyoku-level 63 spearman --RIP

Quit MS but I'm semi back with no friends on the server. (Scania) Don't know if i'll be playing a ton though.

To all members I knew: it was a truly memorable experience to get to know all of you through this. I personally hope you all have great experience while walking on the beaten path of life.

#16 MrSteve

MrSteve

Stone Gollem

• Official Member
  • 607 posts
  • IGN:ItsBlaine

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:13 PM

to bad the guide wont get finished some pictures would be nice good guide though

#17 Nayan

Nayan

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:HairyDick

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:00 AM

heres a tip, add directions on how to return to the previous place (for example, it took me 3 hours to figure out how to get out of yakuza to go back to jipang

#18 Nayan

Nayan

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:HairyDick

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:00 AM

heres a tip, add directions on how to return to the previous place (for example, it took me 3 hours to figure out how to get out of yakuza to go back to jipang

#19 Geosgaeno

Geosgaeno

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • IGN:CheeseGnome

Posted 01 April 2006 - 12:48 PM

I couldn't resist, and went to yakuza at lvl 11^^, is there an alternate way back or do I have to get a friendly person to help me get back/start over?

Edit: nvm, I somehow managed to sneak past all the enemies.

Edited by Geosgaeno, 01 April 2006 - 01:15 PM.

#20 Saber

Saber

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:SaberThief

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:03 PM

Err...Anybody know where and how to get to...
Sharenian...
Korean Folk Town...

and we didn't get the dragon place did we? Ripley or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users