#1 Antagonist

Antagonist

No Sympathy

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4453 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 12:58 AM

Maple Dynasty Guild
Donating to the guild

Donations keep the guild alive and healthy. Without items/mesos to help out, we wouldn't be able to have prizes and rewards for fun little games, contests, and drawings that we have. To ensure that this guild is a thriving community, it is a requirement that you donate whatever you can AT LEAST once a month.

Policy on Acceptable Donations

Items: Any items can be donated to the guild. Every little bit helps the guild, but please try your best to donate nice things. We'd prefer that you donate a Red Avenger over Sandals, because Sandals won't really help much, right? There is no minimum value, rarity, price, etc. required for item donations.

Mesos: If you donate mesos, you must contribute a MINIMUM of 5,000~10,000 mesos in a single donation. If we had 35 members and they each contributed 10k in mesos, we'd have more than enough to do a 250~300k prize pool lottery. Even better would be if we had those members contribute OVER the minimum and raise together nearly 1m in mesos. The minimum amount of mesos you must donate to count as a single donation is at least 5,000~10,000 mesos.

To donate anything, simply contact any Guild Leader or Staff via PM or when any of us log onto MapleStory. You may find it better to contact us through PM, as we're almost always guarenteed to see it unless it is intercepted or doesn't go through.

Update: Each time you donate to the MDGuild account in the game, please ask which staff member it is behind the account. This is so we may better keep track of donations. This way, if you have donated something and it is not yet updated on the list, you may contact ONLY that specific staff member that was there to confirm the donation. No other staff member will be able to add donation logs if he or she was not the one on the receiving end. This is to prevent mix-ups or duplicate logging that may occur.

The following members have donated to the guild in Scania:
1. Cheesy - 1 MILLION, Pansy Earrings
2. Therealtahu - 1.3 MILLION, 2 Lionhearts, Brown Jangoon Pants, Silvercrow
3. Zironn - 1.7 MILLION, Red Ice Queen, Red China Top
4. GalaxyMage - 1.05 MILLION, Mokbi Star, Yellow Jangoon Armour, 15 opal ores, 14 topaz ores, 4 steel ores, 35 mana elixers, Aluminium Bat, Blue Sauna Robe, Dark Pilfer, Scroll for Crossbow for Attack, Blue Basic Shoes, White Napoleon
5. Akilina - Dark Moonlight, 500k, Black Jangoon Armor, Green Pilfer, Green Jester, Black Napoleon
6. YukiKun411 - 140k, Emerald Earrings, 2 10% Scroll for Shield DEF, 60% Scroll for Shoe Speed, 2 Adamantium Plates, Opal, 10 All Cure Potions, 120 processed woods, 1 gold ore, Brown Piette Top and Bottom, Red Knucklevest Pants, 1 set of tops, Black Amoria Skirt, Red Legolier Pants,
7. danelkayam - 100k, Green Huntress Armor, Dark Moon Shoes, Blue Moon Earrings, Dark Piette, Moonlight trade
8. ElysianSeraph - Red Jangoon Armor, Red Shadow Pants
9. The Judged - Nakamaki, Dark Pilfer, Green Pole-feather Hat, Star earrings
10. AngelsWing - 10 meso, Bronze Goku, Blue Bandana, Fish Spear, Umber Shouldermail Top, Blue Lutia, 2 Mokbis, Dark Pilfer, Cats Eye Earrings, Green Napoleon
11. Kaizen - 200k
12. Raverson - 50k, Sky Blue Umbrella
13. ChocolateBoi - Tobi Star, 2 Wooden Tops, 3 Mokbi Stars, 8 Kumbi Stars
14. Fatal - 300k, Red Napoleon Cape, Red Bandana
15. Miyakazumi - 2 Blue Chaos Robes, Red Bandana
16. AzNxHaVoX - Icarus Cape (1), Old Raggedy Cape, 2 Omok Tables, Lightning Earrings, Fish Spear, Red Bandana, Black Pilfer, Blue Pilfer, Scroll for 2 hd Axe ATT, Dark Hunter's Top, Dark Hunter's Pants
17. Tichondrius - 2 Red Flowery Tubes, Red Cross Earrings, Dark Brown Stealer, White Guiltian
18. GashBell - 15k
19. REM288 - 500k

The following members have donated to the guild in Bera:
1. Hopeless - 600k
2. GashBell - 2.98 MILLION, White Anakamoon, Blue Orientican, Dark Orientican, Black Magic Shoes, Golden Pride, Red Tai, Dark Scorpio Top, Black Bandana, Red Moon Pants, Black Maro, Dark Moon Shoes
3. ShadowGunnr - Blue Moons
4. ElysianSeraph - 3.2 MILLION, Blue Counter, Blood Fitted Mail, Blue Pole-Feather Hat, Purple Moonlight, Ryden, 2 Red Moonlights, 2 Silver Crows, Blue Noel, Lightning Earrings
5. MrBandit - 200k, Light Scorpio Top
6. bluewat3r - Candy Basket, Black Bandana, Lollipop
7. Neurop - 400k
8. kaosapl - Maple Flag
9. AngelicFlame - 100k
10. Timmilicious - 366k, 35 diamond ores

Group donations to the guild:
1. The Rising - GalaxyMage, ShdwAssassin, YukiKun411, AngelsWing

Non-members who have donated to the guild:
1. NYUDiana - 1 MILLION
2. greenstriker64 - Dark Anakamoon, Dark Seraphis, Green Linnex
3. Okazu - Orihalcon Arbion, Cats Eye Earrings, Brown Bamboo Hat
--

If any information in the list is wrong or if you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread. We'll get to the matter as soon as possible. Applications are still open for those of you willing to try out, so go on ahead!

Happy Mapling,
The Maple Dynasty Guild Staff

Edited by ElysianSeraph, 08 June 2006 - 10:15 PM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Therealtahu

Therealtahu

Martian Tofu, from beyond the grave...

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2962 posts
  • IGN:None

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:07 AM

Well since this donation is huge... I decided to take a screenshot of it.

Here's a donation of a WHOPPING 1 MILLION

Posted Image

From yours truly, Therealtahu ^^

Even better would be if we had those members contribute OVER the minimum and raise together nearly 1m in mesos.

Goal met ^^

To tell the truth I would donate 1.5 mil but the last time Ocean came on I donated about 300k or 400k to him. Now I only have 200k left XD

Historic Links
SaveMTOrange.jpg
The current forum killed it, but at least Warrior's Pride died too.

Personal MT Links
Pixel Edits

#3 Akilina

Akilina

ex-SOLDIER

• Official Member
  • 877 posts
  • IGN:Availle

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:59 AM

Aww wow, thanks Tahu! I guess this should inspire members to donate more! I should donate more, eh?... you're pressuring me >____<
QUOTE(MDZealot)
Who are you to judge when you've contributed nothing but a low IQ?

#4 Therealtahu

Therealtahu

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2962 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:35 AM

Heh... ^^; This is only to make sure the guild can be made. We only have about 1.5 mil. So we can just make it. Anyways I moved 4 accounts to Orbis, MDGuild, Therealtahu, and 2 mules. XD

Historic Links
SaveMTOrange.jpg

Personal MT Links
Pixel Edits

#5 AzNxHaVoX

AzNxHaVoX

Crimson Balrog

• Official Member
  • 1970 posts
  • IGN:AzNxHaVoX

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:57 AM

so should we make that event i was think about yet...
Love is Life
Life is Love

QUOTE(Johnalden Valencia)well he taught us things that we shouldnt forget, the physical flesh may die.. but the memories lives forever

R.I.P
PFC Christopher Kieng(11.10.06)
It's been one year since you've gone but we still love you and miss you

phillipsaur.weebly.com

#6 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:35 AM

hey Tahu, I would attempt to come to the guild making if I have time.

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#7 GalaxyMage

GalaxyMage

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 432 posts
  • IGN:Unknown

Posted 16 January 2006 - 06:25 PM

Lol, well I still haven't applied (I'm not sure if the applications on hold thing is over yet), but if I get lucky and finish my project within the time span of 2 hours, I shall donate another 200k in gratidtude of finishing!
Posted Image
Thanks to Jellyfish!

Posted Image

Bellocan
Level 36 Cleric - Hiatus
Level 60 Dexless Sin - To Be Hermit Soon

#8 ShadowMo0nz

ShadowMo0nz

King of Angelz

• Official Member
  • 1387 posts
  • IGN:XLilCookie

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

I will donate as soon as i can. After i get enough money for a 4 or 5 atk work glove >_<

#9 Zironn

Zironn

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 07:28 PM

Is it possible to get a list of names for who we should be giving our donations to? I know MDGuild exists, but who else do we give monies to? I'd say add a list to the first post so it's easy to find, if that's possible.

UPDATE: I'll be throwing a mil down when the guild is created to add more slots off the bat, and a large amount of armor after classes as well. Sorry Tahu, but the SS of you donating just begs to be outdone :P

Edited by Zironn, 23 January 2006 - 12:18 AM.

Got my old account back! :D

Old Account:
73 Priest on Scania
New Account:
30 Brawler on Windia

#10 Therealtahu

Therealtahu

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2962 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:24 AM

Is it possible to get a list of names for who we should be giving our donations to? I know MDGuild exists, but who else do we give monies to? I'd say add a list to the first post so it's easy to find, if that's possible.

UPDATE: I'll be throwing a mil down when the guild is created to add more slots off the bat, and a large amount of armor after classes as well. Sorry Tahu, but the SS of you donating just begs to be outdone :P

1 mil was all I had XD now if we sell choco's stars, we would have about 5 more mil XD

Historic Links
SaveMTOrange.jpg

Personal MT Links
Pixel Edits

#11 Zironn

Zironn

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:51 PM

I know what you mean Tahu. My actual reasoning for giving up the mil was that it sounded like very few people were stepping up to get the guild created and expanded initially. I juts wanted ot do my part in getting the roster expanded ASAP.

Old Account:
73 Priest on Scania
New Account:
30 Brawler on Windia

#12 GalaxyMage

GalaxyMage

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:16 PM

I just donated 200k :D Btw, I real member now.

Edit: Lol, but SpiritNinjaX is me so no need to put my donations in two different catagories.

Edited by GalaxyMage, 24 January 2006 - 08:50 PM.

Posted Image
Thanks to Jellyfish!

Posted Image

Bellocan
Level 36 Cleric - Hiatus

#13 Zironn

Zironn

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:22 PM

Just donated another 700k. Guild now has 25 slots. Also, I donted a Red Ice Queen and Red China Top initially, but they never got listed.

Confirm please Tahu!

Old Account:
73 Priest on Scania
New Account:
30 Brawler on Windia

#14 laura(thebetterone)

laura(thebetterone)

I did it for the job benefits

• Love
  • 1378 posts
  • IGN:xElysera

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:16 PM

Update: Each time you donate to the MDGuild account in the game, please ask which staff member it is behind the account. This is so we may better keep track of donations. This way, if you have donated something and it is not yet updated on the list, you may contact ONLY that specific staff member that was there to confirm the donation. No other staff member will be able to add donation logs if he or she was not the one on the receiving end. This is to prevent mix-ups or duplicate logging that may occur.

The preceding paragraph was just added. Please make sure to know which staff member you are donating to now! Thank you!

#15 Therealtahu

Therealtahu

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2962 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:28 AM

I confirm all of the donations :P

BTW it's lagging so badly right now so I won't edit it >.<

Historic Links
SaveMTOrange.jpg

Personal MT Links
Pixel Edits

#16 danelkayam

danelkayam

Sushi Pillow

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 1346 posts
  • IGN:danelkayam

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:47 AM

Could you also list that I gave a more expensive (but ugly) blue moonlight with +2 int and above average defense for the dark moonlight in the mule which had below average defense ;-P

#17 GalaxyMage

GalaxyMage

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 08:05 AM

Well, xsin, assassinyuki, xlilcookie, and I went the maci yesterday and we found The Rising. We decided to donate that :D The person we gave to was Availle and here is a pic.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks to Jellyfish!

Posted Image

Bellocan
Level 36 Cleric - Hiatus

#18 Yuki

Yuki

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2756 posts
  • IGN:Dead.

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:11 AM

Well, xsin, assassinyuki, xlilcookie, and I went the maci yesterday and we found The Rising. We decided to donate that :D The person we gave to was Availle and here is a pic.

Posted Image

That trip was a lot of fun! We gotta do that again. :f6:
I'm gone. Stephen decided to be a love and delete my topic with my goodbyes so sorry everyone but goodbye.

#19 ShadowMo0nz

ShadowMo0nz

King of Angelz

• Official Member
  • 1387 posts
  • IGN:XLilCookie

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:45 PM

In the end we all died though....it was worthit! Guild parties are really fun!

#20 GalaxyMage

GalaxyMage

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:14 PM

I donated 50k and an aluminum bat. Tahu was there to verify.
Posted Image
Thanks to Jellyfish!

Posted Image

Bellocan
Level 36 Cleric - Hiatus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users