Antagonist

No Sympathy

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4453 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 06:27 PM

Maple Dynasty Guild
Rules & Requirements of the Guild

:kumbi: Requirements of the Guild

You must play on the Global server. The main character that you play on must be at least level 30.

You must have at least 50 posts to join the guild. This is to ensure that you are familiar with the forums and will remain active. Because this requirement is very low and easy to meet, there will be no exceptions to this rule.

You must be at least level 30. No level gets more credit than any other, however. In other words, a level 69 Cleric will not automatically be chosen over a level 32 just because of level. However, we're not going to accept some level 3...

Using annoying typing styles such as "u" to replace "you" and "ur" to replace "your" will not be tolerated. Your grammar/spelling must also be decent. It doesn't have to be perfect, but please don't type annoying sentences like, "am 2 be gud 4 gild cuz am tink so."

:steelie: Rules of the Guild

No cursing or foul language.

Do NOT flame or degrade other members without evidence. This guild was meant to be friendly and allow you to make friends. If you have any problems with another member, simply take it up with the Senate, Council, or Leaders.

You may not join any other guilds associated with the Global server while in Maple Dynasty. We don't care if you're in MD and you have a guild in jMS or kMS, but if it is found out that you're a part of another guild while in the Global server and you're a part of MD, you will be automatically evicted.

NO backtalking or slandering. This includes but is not limited to:

. Disputing with the Leader or Staff
. Flaming other members
. Talking about other members behind their back

If you are found misbehaving in any form, you will be suspended.

You must attend at least 1/3 of the meetings. Attendance at every meeting is not required, however, attending at least one out of every three is. You will receive a PM notifying you of the time and date of each one, as well as be able to check the Events thread for more information. There will be NO excuses for missing 3 meetings in a row if you do not notify Senator ranks and above ahead of time in a PM. You will be kicked due to inactivity if you miss 3 meetings in a row unannounced. Meetings occur about every 2-3 weeks.

You MUST donate at least 1 item or a minimum of 5,000~10,000 mesos every month. It is understood if you do not have the funds or proper spendings to donate, but the guild accepts anything and everything, no matter how small the donation may be. This way, we have prizes and rewards to give away to members for contests and meetings. It is perfectly legal with MapleTip rules as this guild is very much supported by it. Do not falsely accuse us of trying to "steal" your items, because this guild is about honesty and respect. Meso-wise, the minimum donation you must make is 5~10k, but item-wise, there is no minimum (value, quantity, rarity, etc.). You can donate one or the other and it will count as your donation. We encourage that you donate more than just once a month, and we accept whatever you can donate.

Most importantly, have fun. Treat others as you would treat yourself, and get along well with your other members. Celebrate the fact that you are a member of the guild, and especially for Beta testers, as you helped to create what MapleStory is today. :beta:

Happy Mapling!~,
The Maple Dynasty Guild Leader & The Maple Dynasty Guild Staff

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Sniffette

Sniffette

Retired Veteran

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2378 posts
  • IGN:HomeFries

Posted 16 September 2005 - 06:36 PM

alright.. now for those apps :)

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.

#3 Therealtahu

Therealtahu

Martian Tofu, from beyond the grave...

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2962 posts
  • IGN:None

Posted 16 September 2005 - 06:55 PM

Well since I am a senator now. If you don't believe me ask diana later. Hank did say that senators don't need to apply and that kind of stuff. :D But I'll do one anyways so I'll have a record later on :D

EDIT: I'm now officially a senator :D

Historic Links
SaveMTOrange.jpg
The current forum killed it, but at least Warrior's Pride died too.

Personal MT Links
Pixel Edits

#4 NYUDiana

NYUDiana

Taurospear

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 999 posts
  • IGN:Heart

Posted 16 September 2005 - 07:19 PM

Yes Tahu is my senator.

#5 Foxtale

Foxtale

Mage of Foxiness

• Official Member
  • 485 posts
  • Location:In a room at the top of a tall tower, guarded by an ogre, somewhere in NSW, AUSTRALIA
  • IGN:Myobu

Posted 16 September 2005 - 09:24 PM

Hmmmm perhaps a guild would put the fun back in MS. Kudos to you for taking out the Beta requirement.
IPB Image
QUOTE(FluteMystreSsX @ Jul 18 2005, 2:51 PM)
Rawr. He's mines....

IPB Image

#6 Antagonist

Antagonist

No Sympathy

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4453 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 10:08 PM

Hmmmm perhaps a guild would put the fun back in MS. Kudos to you for taking out the Beta requirement.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We felt it was only fitting as it IS the only guild in MapleTip for now....

#7 ChibiBaka

ChibiBaka

Daydreamer

• Respected Member
  • 2150 posts
  • IGN:N/A

Posted 16 September 2005 - 11:50 PM

what if you dont have a lvl 30 character any more?

#8 Antagonist

Antagonist

No Sympathy

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4453 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:17 PM

what if you dont have a lvl 30 character any more?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then provide a screenshot to prove it existed and was level 30+. You can keep your membership, but you'll have to get your applicant character to level 30 eventually if you want to keep that membership.

#9 Foxtale

Foxtale

Mage of Foxiness

• Official Member
  • 485 posts
  • Location:In a room at the top of a tall tower, guarded by an ogre, somewhere in NSW, AUSTRALIA
  • IGN:Myobu

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

One thing I was wondering, since this is on Scania, does that mean that donations must be to Scania? I don't have much on my Scania rogue, it's all on my Bera Cleric.
IPB Image
QUOTE(FluteMystreSsX @ Jul 18 2005, 2:51 PM)
Rawr. He's mines....

IPB Image

#10 Antagonist

Antagonist

No Sympathy

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4453 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:35 PM

Yes, it has to be Scania. Bera and Broa items are useless when our main server is Scania.

#11 Aki

Aki

So, can cheese walk?

• Official Member
  • 904 posts
  • IGN:-None-

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:27 AM

I read the rules. Before you had to prove that you've played Beta. Do you still have to do that, it doesn't seems like that.

I'm sorry for posting this. I'm reading all of the other pinned topics, saw that you removed the rule about Beta.

Edited by Aki, 01 October 2005 - 05:29 AM.

Posted Image

#12 Sniffette

Sniffette

Retired Veteran

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2378 posts
  • IGN:HomeFries

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:46 AM

No Aki, the rule restricting non-beta players has been lifted.

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.

#13 Onysus

Onysus

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Onysus

Posted 17 December 2005 - 09:47 AM

i want to join but i dont meet the post requirement :(

#14 ShadowMo0nz

ShadowMo0nz

King of Angelz

• Official Member
  • 1387 posts
  • IGN:XLilCookie

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:37 AM

This thread is 2 months old o.O anyways you need to meet reqirements first, become a active member in MT than you might be able to become a MD member. :)

Merry Christmas!

#15 3scargot

3scargot

Phear of a place in time.

• Banned
  • 1715 posts
  • IGN:PoipleOwnz

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:41 PM

Darn, I do not play Scania...

PoipleOwnz - Khaini - 5x - Grinding till 70 level!

IRC moments...
<kabob> Savery Escargot is DJ currently

<okiyama> I believe it's pronounced "whore"

*3scargo has dirty feelings for Tahu
*okiyama does too

<:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users