No replies to this topic

#1 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4404 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:14 AM

Because I have less sense than money, I paid a fellow ~$230 CAD to arrange a song I've wanted a piano version of since my snot-nosed high-schooler days.

Did I say less sense than money? Just kidding. Paying artists is the best use of money.

Original here. (Warning: way louder.)

What, why this one? While it's not my favourite track in the album, I thought it'd make an interesting piano song (not that I knew if it was even viable, having zero musical ability of my own). 2:33 - 2:38 is better than anything little me could have dreamed about! Those five seconds alone were worth all the dollars.

The commissioning process was delightfully humbling. I got to be That Person who vaguely underestimates the amount of work that goes into this sort of thing. Mr. McEvilly also kindly added a note at 0:11 per my request, even though, for all I know, I could have been That Person asking for Comic Sans.

oTHa88M.png

For certain, I spend a lot of time doing a lot less remarkable things at my day job.

Now I'd like to find somebody willing to learn and perform this madness, hopefully for around the same budget. I feel myself teetering toward a gateway. I have a bunch of other songs I think would make interesting piano arrangements.

Here's the full sheet music so you can appreciate the insanity, too.

8KhtOZ1.jpg

wJemFwK.jpg

sFlBqB8.jpg

qixSrzY.jpg

bnmISs0.jpg

QlJSrCk.jpg

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users