No replies to this topic

#1 akihikotakashi

akihikotakashi

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:45 AM

So the short story is, I just moved to Japan in the beginning of July, and I wanna play maplestory. I am attending a language school here in tokyo, and I wanted to try to meet Japanese people to hang out with and learn Japanese faster, I want to speak as little english as possible when I can. The problem though is that when I try to play JMS it keeps coming up with "The client can only be executed in Japanese code-page." I've tried searching google and haven't found anything, I've set my computer's languages and locale to Japanese and japan respectively, but it still pops up. Is there something I'm missing? I've played GMS for 10 years now and I wanted to keep playing maplestory here, especially since it'd be a good way to practice reading and writing, and hopefully be a good way of making friends in tokyo, since i feel it's still pretty popular..

I checked the rules things and I didn't see anything against this type of post, though I do admit I don't know if this is the correct section so I apologize in advance, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,

The one Trying to Learn Japanese

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JMS, Maplestory, Login troubles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users