Photo
- - - - -

[UPDATE] Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety[UPDATE] Closure of Customer Service Centre

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NewsBot

NewsBot

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:53 PM

Greetings

Dear Maplers,

We believe that our @Club has served you well during the tenure of its operations, however it is with sincere regret that we have to inform you on the closure of our Customer Service Centre, @Club (Suntec City, My PlayGround), effective 1 January 2010, with our last day of operations on 31 December 2009.

Rest assured that we will continue to uphold our commitment to serve you in the best ways possible. In the meantime, we have provided other avenues for you to contact us and we appreciate it if you can use these existing channels to reach us.

If you are experiencing Account or @Cash issues, you may communicate with our friendly customer service officers via âÃÂÃÂLive ChatâÃÂàby logging into your Asiasoft Passport. Alternatively, you may email us at

@Cash Support (@Cash Charging, Transactions, PPC related issues)
Email:

Account Verification
Email:

Asiasoft Passport Help
Email:

Asiasoft Passport Registration Help
Email:

For players with game related issues, you may send in your case via iBox, available at all game websites or alternatively email us at

MapleSEA
Email:
Email: (Ahnlab Reports)

AuditionSEA
Email:

CabalSEA
Email:

GetAmpedSEA
Email:

YulgangSEA
Email:

SuddenAttackSEA
Email:

CangTianSEA
Email:

Warriors of the 3 KingdomsSEA
Email:

Blizzard Products Support
Email:

We will be updating you with further information regarding @Club at a later date. Meanwhile, we hope to seek your kind understanding and patience on this matter.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Asiasoft @Club

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Freedm

Freedm

Slow

• Official Member
  • 1018 posts
  • IGN:Madman133

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:33 PM

Aw love, Audition is still a thing over there? God, I still remember playing that all day when I was stuck in central China. Also, the hell is this.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users