#1 simcawest

simcawest

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:hapteex

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

This is for my wife and I. We're looking for a good server and guild to join. We're planning on being heavily funded nx cash wise. We're fairly new to the game, but active. Will compensate the guild/person that shows us the ropes via nx cash items. Let me know

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Taxi

Taxi

Iron Hog

• Official Member
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

Do yourself a favor and bail from this game. I'm being serious. There are much better games out there.
Posted Image

#3 simcawest

simcawest

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:hapteex

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

The wife likes the game not much I can do there

#4 Taxi

Taxi

Iron Hog

• Official Member
  • 481 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

You should try to convince her to get invested in another game.

The list of reasons not to get invested in Maplestory is enormous, but I'll try to narrow it down to three.

1: The community is mostly 10-13-year-old CoD-type kiddies. Vulgar, illiterate, immature.

2: The cash shop items cost too much and do too little.

3: The core game itself isn't that good. For the first weeks or so, it's fun, but then you realize that the grinding, AKA repeatedly killing the same monsters for experience points, is the majority of the gameplay. The rest is trading with the previously-mentioned CoD-type kiddies, talking to NPCs and allocating points. There are many, many better games out there to play.
Posted Image

#5 ClayDaBawsMS

ClayDaBawsMS

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:ClayDaBaws

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

The list of reasons not to get invested in Maplestory is enormous, but I'll try to narrow it down to three.

1: The community is mostly 10-13-year-old CoD-type kiddies. Vulgar, illiterate, immature.

3: The core game itself isn't that good. For the first weeks or so, it's fun, but then you realize that the grinding, AKA repeatedly killing the same monsters for experience points, is the majority of the gameplay. The rest is trading with the previously-mentioned CoD-type kiddies, talking to NPCs and allocating points. There are many, many better games out there to play.

If you hate the game so much why are you on a fansite for the game?

#6 Taxi

Taxi

Iron Hog

• Official Member
  • 481 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

For shits and giggles because this place is dead.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BM5iUDjt4t4

Posted Image

#7 ClayDaBawsMS

ClayDaBawsMS

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:ClayDaBaws

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

For shits and giggles because this place is dead.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BM5iUDjt4t4

Well whatever and yes this place is really dead might find another fansite :P

#8 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

The Courteous and Insidious Maelstrom

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3787 posts
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.
  • IGN:MushinNoKana (Renegades)

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:58 AM

Sounds like a plan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users