• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Dopple

Dopple

Once again, with feeling

• Pink
  • 4375 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

I spent $180 boosting my character (bard, because white mage is too boring), skipping Heavensward for Stormblood, and resubbing. Sad CAD killer conversion. 

I play this game for 30 minutes a week and I'm still level 61! At least bard really is more interesting than white mage. Done worse though--I bought $100 worth of Hearthstone cards for the Un'goro expansion and played like 4 games that season.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

f_by_nepharus-d7fbwoh.png

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#42 Dopple

Dopple

Once again, with feeling

• Pink
  • 4375 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:01 AM

I spent $180 boosting my character (bard, because white mage is too boring), skipping Heavensward for Stormblood, and resubbing. Sad CAD killer conversion. 

I play this game for 30 minutes a week and I'm still level 61! At least bard really is more interesting than white mage. Done worse though--I bought $100 worth of Hearthstone cards for the Un'goro expansion and played like 4 games that season.

And this is exactly why I'm wary of spending any money on video games/consoles these days... Well, the expansion was fun, and I genuinely enjoyed the story and the two levels I got. But the last time I opened the game, I was in too much physical pain to play (eh, every so often everything just hurts, probably allergies). And that was pretty much the end for me.

Boy that new Smash Brothers game looks tempting, though...

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

f_by_nepharus-d7fbwoh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users