Photo
- - - - -

''New'' to maplestory - Got some questions?

new maplestory class job world Scania

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NewtoMShaha

NewtoMShaha

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Sooyouhack

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

Hello! So I have quit Maplestory 3 years ago. And now I want to start playing again but everything seems to have changed! So many new classes and worlds I got no idea whats going on. If you could answer me these questions please:

-The new classes - which class is the newest and which would you say is the most OP?
-The new worlds - which world is the newest and which world would you say is most friendly economy wise to new players?
-My friend gave me a few bloons? It's like a cape that has weapon attack, like the PAC. I got one with 3 and one with 5. It's for level 30 I think. How much do you think they are worth in Scania?
-Do you think right now, buying NX is necessary to enjoy the game?
-Anything else you can tell me that you think is important for a new player to know about?

Thanks in advance!

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

The Courteous and Insidious Maelstrom

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3789 posts
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.
  • IGN:MushinNoKana (Renegades)

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

Haha, I just started playing again, so I'll answer the first two questions.

1. There were a whole bunch of classes that got released for a limited time (and are now unselectable; Hayato, Kanna, etc.). Luminous has to be by far the most OP, with restoring 1% HP every time you use a Light/Dark skill in Light/Dark mode respectively and a passive Magic Guard activated at all times. He becomes essentially invincible once you summon a Jr. Boogie familiar, which are ridiculously easy to get at a low level.

2. Newest is Renegades. I'm not too sure which one would be considered the most economically friendly.

#3 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3789 posts
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

Nevar.

#4 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3789 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

NO.

#5 MrMushball

MrMushball

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:MrMushbaIl

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

As for "most OP" I would have to say Xenon.

#6 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3789 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

As for "most OP" I would have to say Xenon.

It really depends. Luminous is still OP because of the aforementioned Jr. Boogie and passive HP recovery from using Light/Dark skills in their respective modes. Xenon can still tire out easily with MP. Alchemist Xenons, on the other hand...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, maplestory, class, job, world, Scania

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users