• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4347 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

once upon a time there was this guy called Fluffy*. he made a really stupid topic in the md staff forum about "explioting" the rules so he could boot someone he didn't like from Windia MTD. someone copy-pasted it to me so I put a part up word for word on our branch's bbs with my alt for laughs but otherwise people really didn't care for it. this will be kind of important: people did not care, not enough to comment, certainly not enough to spread the word, but admittedly it was amusing seeing outsiders talk like they knew the first thing about what was going on.

After this I left MTD on the alt for unrelated reasons, which incidentally proved helpful. Fluffy logged onto the guild master mule, saw the posting and promptly flew into foam-at-the-mouth level rage over how mysterious person x was slandering him, and how terrible his reputation had become as a direct result of it. Never mind that his reputation was already terrible and the posting only marginally worsened it at best, if even at all.

He made a giant lol-worthy topic demanding to know who did it and how this could have happened and proceeded to go on a witch hunt and tried to get mdz to tell him crap he didn't have access to, like whose IP addresses visited the md staff topic.

fluffy then contacted anyone who could possibly know anything about it at all on msn, including me. After he gained nothing from our conversation, I realised something: why didn't I take advantage of that? so I suddenly 'remembered' who the character was to lead Fluffy into a wild goose chase for a make-believe person.

he was on our branch's guild mule for hours interrogating everyone as to the true identity of the alt but everyone played dumb because nobody was going to side with him (except for one person, who we all ostracised). I went on my main and had someone log onto my alt at the same time. Fluffy was calling my alt stuff like "b!tch" in gchat and was threatening to mass defame and ks it, which was hilarious because I was the only person in the branch who could do any of that.

btw I don't know if it works anymore but I had a bunch of defaming accounts on Scania, you can try accessing them and changing the pin and stuff I don't care:

Defamingone / google / 1987
Defamingtwo / " / "
Defamingthre / " / "
etc.

maplestory fame so serious!!!. many a black robe had fallen off when its owner displeased me. to be 15 again.

anyway I informed Fluffy that the offending alt was online. The person on the alt had a nice chat with him, mostly consisting of Fluffy repeating himself demanding to know who was behind that character. Then probably realising he wasn't getting anywhere Fluffy hilariously tried to impersonate the official leader for leverage, so we took a screenshot and used it as a 'legitimate' reason to get him demoted from the co-head position (which really didn't mean anything but he clung onto the title like it did so why not).

then Fluffy was trying to secure proof to get the official leader banned for being underage, which would lead to him assuming control of all the branches as he was next in the hierarchy. We quickly formulated plans to transfer leadership to someone else before that happened, because fluffy was a known scourge on the Windia branch and he was doing nobody a favour by being a scourge on ours.

meanwhile a select few people kept whiteknighting for him but nobody cared about what they had to say anyway so I guess it's ok if I don't continue to elaborate on that matter.

Fluffy continued to dig himself a deeper hole as people kept pointing out all the crap he'd pulled over the last several months and he kept getting forum defamed over and over until at last he was pressured into resigning and then effectively chased off of mapletip. then he came back briefly on an alt account but whatever.

oh yeah moral of the story: it's not trolling anymore if you had to say that you were trolling.

*Name changed to protect the guilty.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

f_by_nepharus-d7fbwoh.png

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Baggot

Baggot

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Baggot

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:14 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahaa what a douche he was

-jordan

#3 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

The Courteous and Insidious Maelstrom

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3787 posts
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.
  • IGN:MushinNoKana (Renegades)

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

lololol not changed enough

#4 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3787 posts
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

^ 0/10

#5 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3787 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

:halloween: /0

Edited by 竜王聖帝, 01 June 2013 - 08:41 PM.

#6 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3787 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

Haha you mean 0/0

#7 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4347 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

<Indeterminate answer>

#8 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3787 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

That seems accurate.

#9 KabukimanNYPD

KabukimanNYPD

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

10/10 best post on forum.

#10 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4347 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

Tahu and I spent the last night digging up delicious MTD drama, and lamenting that we couldn't find more. I'm nostalgic for ya'll. Even though old sMTD's attitude might've been something MT would blush at if they had known how we represented them. Ha, nah, I think it was a good representation. We were insular, we bullied people we didn't like, and our loyalty was to each other first. 

I hope you're doing well, wherever you are.

#11 Te-Jay

Te-Jay

Dark Yeti & Pepe

• Respected Member
  • 1525 posts
  • IGN:NightMage83

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:58 PM

I REMEMBER THIS

Edited by Te-Jay, 21 June 2016 - 12:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users