#1 Mysten

Mysten

Stalemate Associate

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5561 posts
  • IGN:Sylista

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

Posted Image

After years of struggling against the rip tide of procrastination, I'm finally a Night Lord.

Excuse me while I fist pump the air a few times.

...Oh, you're still here? I suppose you want a screenshot gallery of my epic transformation, right? I thought you might. Luckily, I came prepared.

The (BROKEN) countdown to awesomeness:

FIVE!

FOUR!

Posted Image

THREE!

TWO!

Posted Image

ONE!

Posted Image

POWER RANGERS ARE GO!

Go here, do that, go back there, go to hell, Mr. Instructor:

Sad Mysten is Sad.

Posted Image

Sad Mysten is no longer sad.

Posted Image

Sad Mysten warp digivolve to Happy Mysten!

Posted Image

The Journey (is not the band I'm listening to right now, but Kansas is.)

Posted Image

A Maple Postal Service would make everyone's lives easier.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then John was the aliens. The end.

Posted Image

Double entendre? Is that anything like a ménage à trois?

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

I've got a question.

When you advanced, did you walk to the edge of a small pond, look down at your reflection and then look at the sky while dramatic music played?

Posted Image
Stealing Tich's signature because I can and it's free.

#3 Mysten

Mysten

Stalemate Associate

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5561 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:40 AM

I did. And it was during a thunderstorm.

How dramatic.

Edited by Mysten, 07 August 2011 - 02:40 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

hey Mysten, did you become a Brony or something?

Also congrats

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#5 nackjeh

nackjeh

I do declare.

• Official Member
  • 587 posts
  • IGN:Vither < Maple Destiny >

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

Grats!

Thunder, Rain And Lightning
Danger, Water Rising
Clamour, Sirens Wailing
It's Such A Bad Sign

Shadows Of Dark Creatures
Steel Clouds Floating In The Air
People Run For Shelter
What's Gonna Happen To Us?

#6 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:10 AM

I did. And it was during a thunderstorm.

How dramatic.

To add to the drama, did a single tear flow down your face?

Posted Image

#7 Mysten

Mysten

Stalemate Associate

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5561 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:11 AM

@Tich:

I am not, but someone is.

@Nackjeh:

Thanks.

@Toxie:

It did - and it dripped from my chin right into that pond sending gentle ripples from shore to shore.

Posted Image

#8 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:18 AM

@Tich:

I am not, but someone is.

That's a very nice avatar you go there. SSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss-

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#9 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

@Tich:

@Toxie:

It did - and it dripped from my chin right into that pond sending gentle ripples from shore to shore.

And as the pond rippled, did you see a montage of your life in it's reflection?

Posted Image

#10 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:29 AM

Late response, but congrats, Mysten! How's LHC treating you? :P
I'm jealous you had gotten that damn potion, Nexon screwed a ton of others(me included) out of getting it, with their crappy server. xD

If you were in Scania(lol'crowded', I'd send you over a TT10(or take you to zak xD). What's your gear/range like?

Edited by ČRob, 26 August 2011 - 03:30 AM.

#11 Mysten

Mysten

Stalemate Associate

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5561 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

Late response, but congrats, Mysten! How's LHC treating you? :P
I'm jealous you had gotten that damn potion, Nexon screwed a ton of others(me included) out of getting it, with their crappy server. xD

If you were in Scania(lol'crowded', I'd send you over a TT10(or take you to zak xD). What's your gear/range like?

Ah yes, TT10. I mistakenly believed TT was automatically granted on advancement as well as MW. Suffice to say, there was lots of angry fist-shaking when I realised I had to go Zak'ing for one.

Gear-wise, I'm still as poor and weak as ever. Everything I have is pretty much leftover from when I played 5 years ago so by today's standards, they're about as bad as you can get. ZHelm, 8atk glove, 5luk cape and a claw scrolled with 100% scrolls. Good times.

Edited by Mysten, 27 August 2011 - 12:43 AM.

Posted Image

#12 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Ah yes, TT10. I mistakenly believed TT was automatically granted on advancement as well as MW. Suffice to say, there was lots of angry fist-shaking when I realised I had to go Zak'ing for one.

Gear-wise, I'm still as poor and weak as ever. Everything I have is pretty much leftover from when I played 5 years ago so by today's standards, they're about as bad as you can get. ZHelm, 8atk glove, 5luk cape and a claw scrolled with 100% scrolls. Good times.

Well, for your equip issue, you could scar for a scar helm, that's tier3 for potential, so an easy 3%luk after trying enough. Cape can be hunted for, I prefer white seraph(level 75, drops from Hankies in Leafre) or black giles(level 80, drops from either gobies or bone fish, both in Aqua).

What profession did you take on? I suggest taking mining+jewelery in order to craft easy %luk earrings and belts, and cheap love rings. At level 4(or 5 I forget), you can craft half earrings(level 75, tier3) with 3 bronze plates and 2 inter item crystals. Bronze ores can be farmed daily from Cole's intermediate mine. (Requires level 3/4+ mining. I suggest turning mules into mining mules, then mass farming ores daily. And an alchemy mule to get inter ICs from level 70 equips you make. I have 4 mining mules, 2 alchemists, and my shad = jeweler myself.)

Sorry if you'd already have done the above, just simple suggestions. Upgrade to level 71+ gear with 3%luk, one at a time. I'd make you the gear myself, but as said, you're not in lolScania. ):

#13 Mysten

Mysten

Stalemate Associate

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5561 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

I haven't actually played Maple since the day I advanced anyway. Playing Dragon Age: Origins and Deus Ex: Human Revolution too much at the moment to care.

When/If I start playing Maple again, it'll be to start working my way through the Silent Crusade and Crusader's Codex stuff and not much else. Everyone else on Broa has quit now so there's no one to PQ or boss with and spending all day at LHC watching strangers 10 levels lower than me hit double (or even treble) my damage range is about as dull as it gets.

Might be time to hang up the keyboard for good now. I hit my goal: fourth job. Since I didn't even get the one thing I was really looking forward to (Triple Throw), there's not much keeping me motivated.

Posted Image

#14 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

Playing Dragon Age: Origins

Oh, man, you have the developer console enabled, right? If not, Google a guide for it.

After you've done all you want to legitimately, make a character and screw around with the console. You can some hilarious crap like turning Wynne into a functioning Broodmother.

Or having Zevran's head on an undead.

Edited by Toxie, 29 August 2011 - 09:42 PM.

Posted Image

#15 Mysten

Mysten

Stalemate Associate

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5561 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

Playing Dragon Age: Origins

Oh, man, you have the developer console enabled, right? If not, Google a guide for it.

After you've done all you want to legitimately, make a character and screw around with the console. You can some hilarious crap like turning Wynne into a functioning Broodmother.

Or having Zevran's head on an undead.

Xbox 360. No developer console.

I only started playing it to set up an import for Dragon Age 2 which I've finished 5 times now using the pre-built histories. The art style and fantasy setting is pretty generic (seriously, if the Archdemon was a giant, flaming homosexual eye and Loghain grew a beard, I could be justified in believing I was playing the Lord of the Rings) , combat is slow and clunky, the skills are nothing remarkable and Morrigan's unwavering heterosexuality is the constant bane of my lesbian Warden's life (and sadly Leliana is no Liara.) Still, there's something endearing about Origins and I'm looking forward to taking my two-handed warrior into Awakening after realising 40 hours too late that everyone at BioWare apparently forgot to give archers anything fun, useful or remotely powerful to play around with.

If only Blood Dragon armour and Starfang transferred into Awakening and beyond. WHY DO YOU HATE ME, BIOWARE, WHEN I SHOW YOU NOTHING BUT LOVE?

Edited by Mysten, 30 August 2011 - 03:17 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users