461 replies to this topic

#461 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4416 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 04 July 2020 - 12:57 PM

A very special arrangement of Balto by our friends SUPER JOHN BROTHERS, complete with the crowded eatery ambiance that's reminiscent of Lahan. How did I not find it before!?

While we're at it, here's their version of Time's Scar. I've watched this multiple times and only recently realized that our man Yasunori Mitsuda is on stage playing right along with them (fourth from the left, guitarist). They even point him out at the end... what's wrong with me. But take that, random commenter who says everybody wants to do their own thing with Time's Scar.

I really wish these guys released more CDs.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#462 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4416 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:16 PM

Would you listen to that! These RD-Sounds people are fantastic. I mustered the motivation to wrangle with a Japanese storefront long enough that I could nab about 12 of their CDs. Normally, shopping takes too darn much effort, but these guys are really something else. I even contemplated getting every single CD available on the site, except I got antsy about rickety tech rejecting my credit card/things not working, which happened when I tried to buy Trails from Zero. Please! I spent so much effort putting things into the shopping cart!* Fortunately, it worked.

Glad I picked Nozomi to listen to first, solid album. The song that convinced me to pop it into the cart (https://www.youtube....h?v=0CbvqJAfCRc) is amazing on the big speakers.

MVP1: Percussionist
MVP2: Bassist
MVP3: Keyboard player
And MVP when they have one: the saxophonist

*It's hard to overestimate just how much I loathe shopping. As far as I'm concerned, there is only one reason to go to a store, and that's to get the goods. Everything from A (stepping into the store) to B (finalizing checkout) is a waste of time that makes my soul go stir-crazy after one minute. Take my darn money! Don't take my time!

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users