3 replies to this topic

#1 NightFlurry

NightFlurry

Open Happiness

• Respected Member
  • 1758 posts
  • IGN:NightFlurry

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:29 PM

Ok, so I'm not really one to complain about things much. Yes, I've had my fair share of defames for no reason, but so does everyone, just like people get random fames, also for no reason.

I was stood in Kerning City today on a Level 26 Magician on EMS Kradia and I was AFK for maybe...15 - 25 minutes. In that time I went from 5 to -7 fame. 1 person defamed me then another and this other came along to defame me, stood there it seems, and told people to defame me. When they asked why he simply said "because it's fun". The guy who said this is a Level 26 Aran. I just don't understand it. I'm now going to have the stigma surrounding me now that I have minus fame and people will always look at that first, at least I always do. When I see someone with minus fame, I think, wow, he / she must have been a real jerk to earn that amount of defames - What an idiot.

Now people will probably think the same when they look at my character. All for standing idly in Kerning City. I won't pay for fame, I refuse to, plus I don't have the mesos to either. I'll hopefully earn back my positive fame in time. And although I'm not entirely bothered about my amount of fame, what does bother me is how I was defamed 12 times all because one guy told people to and because it's for fun.

GMS, EMS, MSEA, KMS, whatever MapleStory you play - It seems there will always be idiots that play too. _

/rant

- NightFlurry
Looking for Buddies on GMS Windia - Add: NightFlurry [Level 105 Priest]

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 sinditguy7

sinditguy7

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • IGN:SinditGuy7

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

Eh, fame doesn't really matter THAT much.
Think of it on the bright side, if someone asks why you have negative fame, just say you're going for defames. And if someone else gets mad at you, they will fame you because they think you want defames. Hope this helps :)
Posted Image
I should really update this...
SinditGuy7 - Level 10X Chief Bandit

93|94|95|96|97|98|99|100|101|102|103|104|105|106|107|108|109|110|111|112|113

#3 FlameChocobo

FlameChocobo

Problem?

• Official Member
  • 1120 posts
  • IGN:FC Mk. 2 & 3 (JMS Keyaki)

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:52 AM

Posted Image
Sorry for the meme, I had to put this image.

Anyways! That really was a stupid reason to defame someone. I never randomly defame people to piss them off because that shows that I am an idiot. You could get your fame back by doing quests, especially when it involves fighting Area Bosses.

And no, because of shenanigans that I have to go through, I don't care how many fame I do have. It's just it sucks to get defamed for no or terrible reasons by idiots or jerks.

#4 Rigelmao

Rigelmao

'05er

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 721 posts
  • IGN:xRigel

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:07 PM

qq my fame in maplestory went down now nobody will be my friends T_T
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users