Photo

R>Crescendo of Scania! New Musicans Only Guild!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fanasyz

Fanasyz

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:FanasyzSin

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

I'm sure most of you have heard of the new guild revamp which came with the aftershock patch.

Well,after I saw the new guild system I realised I needed to make a new guild! (I made a few before now)

Crescendo is strictly for people who play musical instruments only! No,singing doesn't count. Because anybody can sing Twinkle Twinke Little Star and say they can sing.

The purpose of Crescendo is to allow musical instrument players from all levels from just beginning to in between to almost being the next Mozart to share tips and experiance with others.

Now,I'm cutting this short because the rest of the information,along with the application form,is on the crescendo website which is

currently located at www.crescendoscania.webs.com We are looking forward to seeing you if you decide to join!

Note:By ''New'' I mean ''new'' like maybe 2 members! But I just made it a few hours ago,and I have listings on several maplestory forums so it should get more members shortly!

Edited by Fanasyz, 11 March 2011 - 02:58 PM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

Posted Image
Stealing Tich's signature because I can and it's free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users