Freedøm

Slow

• Official Member
  • 1019 posts
  • IGN:Madman133

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

MhYyAa0VnyY
Look for the one in pink. That's me.

My years at school is coming towards an end, and I don't expect such discrimination from Universities.
What's your thoughts about bullying?

IMO, getting bullied during my time in elementary and high school has made me who I am today.
Sometimes its cruel, but so is life. Living the sheltered life isn't exactly living.
Posted Image

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 LetFireFall

LetFireFall

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3399 posts
  • IGN:1

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

now halfway through my senior year, i've honestly never seen any bullying...elementary school, middle school, or high school. then again i live in a rich white neighborhood.
Posted Image

#3 Freedøm

Freedøm

Slow

• Official Member
  • 1019 posts
  • IGN:Madman133

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:33 AM

The most common bully is verbally done.
Hell, there's these Indians in my grade that won't shut up about "F***ing your sister* and "You're so stupid" around anyone that's asian.
I just laugh at em. They usually leave me alone for awhile, but they just won't take the hint to GTF away from me. Always coming back to annoy me some more.
Posted Image

#4 Icycream

Icycream

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:prodcloud

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Back in school I got books slapped out of my hands frequently and shoved in the hallway. Then I just beat the crap out of all of them and they left me alone. Apparently throwing a kid over a lunch table into 5 other kids gets them to leave you alone.

#5 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4457 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

I used to be bullied a lot. It was easy to get a reaction out of me when I was younger, which was what you'd think bullies wanted, but then kinda not what they wanted when I chased them down and beat them until they were rolling on the ground. ... Of course they tried to hit back, only they all hit like pansies. I don't know why they kept coming back for more.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

#6 Taxi

Taxi

Iron Hog

• Official Member
  • 481 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

What amazes me is the fact they actually took the time to put something in the "IGN" field.
Posted Image

#7 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

The Courteous and Insidious Maelstrom

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3789 posts
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.
  • IGN:MushinNoKana (Renegades)

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

So pro~ :O

#8 Taxi

Taxi

Iron Hog

• Official Member
  • 481 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:59 AM

What amazes me is the fact they actually took the time to put something in the "IGN" field.

Curse you Stephen, deleting the spam posts but not my replies, leaving them sitting there with no context. :(
Posted Image

#9 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

The Courteous and Insidious Maelstrom

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3789 posts
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.
  • IGN:MushinNoKana (Renegades)

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

It'll be fun trying to guess what was said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users