•         

Sujinpuffy's back.

#1 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

16 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

Whoever remembers this character gets a cookie. Remade it exactly a week ago. I'm on break so I have an excuse. :P

Everything except for the gloves, staff (which I spent too much on, not knowing Nexon would remove their effect...), overall and earrings were taken from my Bowmaster/Bishop. The shoes and gloves were found after I'd made my character. My shield started out as 10 LUK with 2 slots left but I found two Shield LUK 60%s while hunting and both worked. (: I still need a Mark of Naricain but I'll be able to get that on Friday or Saturday, hopefully.

Hat
Eye
Cape
Overall
Pendant
Staff
Shield
Shoes
Gloves
Belt
Earrings

Not listed: 3rd Lilin's Ring, 3rd Visitor Rings (4/4/3/3 and 2/3/3/3), Zombie Army Ring (Average, adds +1 to all stats and 300 HP/MP), Mushroom Kingdom Guardian medal (+2 to all stats and 100 HP/MP).

I was hoping for 120 in a week but I probably won't get farther than 115. :C I lost a day's worth of grind, but I had finals anyway.

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Exculpation

Exculpation

The real Conficker

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:ILWizard27

16 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

Makes me sad about my IL, but congrats on yet another 1xx character! It's really really well made. ^^

#3 Shade

Shade

P-p-p-pikaface p-p-pikaface

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:­MindLove [gMS Zenith]

16 December 2010 - 10:17 PM

Wow, blast from the past. Congrats on the reincarnation :)

Posted Image
[alexshade]

[Dr. Shadefacé]

[UNLV]