•         

Not much of a Sexy Character, but finally made the Axe!

#1 FlameChocobo

FlameChocobo

Problem?

• Official Member
  • IGN:FC Mk. 2 & 3 (JMS Keyaki)

01 November 2010 - 03:10 PM

Posted Image

After spending a cluster of mesos, I finally made a Reverse Tabarzin! It's sad that I got a fail potential. As soon as I get NX another time, I might get a Miracle Cube.

Mesos Spent: About 200m+
Items Used: Advanced Diamond, Advanced Garnet, Basic Power Crystal (Didn't bother with Advanced ones), Two-Handed Axe Stimulator, Advanced Potential Scroll, and Premium Magnifying Glass.

And no, I won't be using Dark 30% or 70% Scrolls on this Axe, because sometimes the scroll will destroy it if failed, either screwing me or making me extremely angry that I have to get it all over again. More likely it'll make me angry since I am going to use Power Strike and Panic/Slash Blast and Coma until level 127/128 (I know Brandish is Slash and Stab illogically when it should be Pure Slash, but as soon as I get Brandish to level 21, I will use Tabarzin.) It's going to be my end game weapon, especially post Big Bang. I might scroll this with either 50% Scrolls if I can get them or Probably 10% and 60% Scrolls.

And I haven't leveled much since reaching level 120 and 4th Job of last year, so if I reach at a certain level where Brave Slash outdamages Brandish, I might sacrifice Brandish to max Magic Crush.

So what do you guys think?

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • IGN:GeneYuss

01 November 2010 - 04:33 PM

I remember that character! :D

Just curious, what kind of scroll did you use to add potential to it? Nevermind. I see it ;P

I feel the same way about dark scrolls - when I get to level 120 on my DK, I'll be Makering my own reverse weapon but I don't want to use dark scrolls on it. Maker fail is enough stress for me... :| Good luck on your future scrolling :]

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#3 Bushado

Bushado

Stirge

• Members
  • IGN:Bushiclo/GwelfWalker/Bushuno

14 November 2010 - 09:09 PM

I never knew you were still active Flame! Remember me, Bushado/Bushuno? I stopped playing in Bera cuz I was hacked, now semi active in Khaini:P
It's hard to believe FC2 and bushuno were at the same level at one point :P

#4 FlameChocobo

FlameChocobo

Problem?

• Official Member

15 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

Thanks, Bushado! Actually, I haven't level'd yet ever since reaching a milestone on December of last year. I always wanted the axe because it looks awesome and is formerly the best Two-Handed Axe (Now that we got Visitor Party Quest which I'm not going to bother doing due to lack of people willing to PQ with me).

I am looking forward to Big Bang to give my axe a good start, but since I'm the only person that is active in Bera (I might be wrong though if there's another person that is also active), I am going to be lonely most likely.

#5 zel

zel

Octopus

• Members
  • IGN:kizel/bligh7

18 November 2010 - 05:56 AM

Move to Windia, we have cookies there :D
Also, nice axe, makes me hate my crappy wand more >_> WTF happened with all them ele wands 5 ?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 FlameChocobo

FlameChocobo

Problem?

• Official Member

18 November 2010 - 10:21 AM

I would, but I would have to buy NX to transfer this to Windia, and would have to give up my level 7 Blessing of a Sprite unfortunately (My second highest level character is Soul Master).