441 replies to this topic

#21 FlameChocobo

FlameChocobo

Problem?

• Official Member
  • 1120 posts
  • IGN:FC Mk. 2 & 3 (JMS Keyaki)

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:48 AM

I might move to Windia on my Hero and join KoopaForce, but since I have some characters in Bera, I don't know if I'm going to.

Yeah, it's sad that Bera MTers are inactive.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 Exculpation

Exculpation

The real Conficker

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1525 posts
  • IGN:ILWizard27

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:13 AM

I'll consider getting back into this when Big Bang hits...

#23 Godforsaken

Godforsaken

Really, really, really high.

• Respected Member
  • 1928 posts
  • IGN:Quit.

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

I'm bored with high school parties. who wants to play maple?
tell ne which server and i'll be there.

LIKE A BOSS.

#24 Freedøm

Freedøm

Slow

• Official Member
  • 1019 posts
  • IGN:Madman133

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:39 AM

I thought the point was to start with a blank state, as in not funded.
in that case, all my funds are in bera anyways.

#25 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:04 AM

I wouldn't leave Windia either if I had the choice. Two level 50 character damn me to go anywhere else.

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#26 ¬Rob

¬Rob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

Aww, you guys suck. I'd LOVE to play with you guys and I already planned on making a new character but I refuse to leave Windia. :( I've got a guild/alliance to maintain there, as well as the fact that I have all of my characters there.

This, but change Windia to Scania. I tried starting on a clean slate in Windia like 4 times before, I could never last. It'd be the same in any other world. :/

inb4 everyone rants about Scania sucking.

#27 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:02 PM

The reverse about Scania for me... :[ My characters are stuck there as lvl 4x though I still log on occasionally.

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#28 ¬Rob

¬Rob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

The reverse about Scania for me... :[ My characters are stuck there as lvl 4x though I still log on occasionally.

Start a thief or something here so I can help fund you. :3 (Well, I can help you with a zhelm/scarlion/ravana on any class you make here, as long as you can provide karma.) L>Sheila to stay with us. D< -Steals from Karen-

#29 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

Why a thief? o.o I kind of found out I don't like thieves as much as I thought, which is why I don't really train my hermit and my dits are all stuck at lvl 50 and below...Never tried a Dual Blade yet :v

Still haven't moved my spearman to Scania either, mostly because I've been lacking a second computer for months (my brother finally returned my laptop but now my dad's computer is dead ) >__.

Edited by Matthias Hinkell, 02 November 2010 - 09:54 AM.

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA

#30 ¬Rob

¬Rob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

Said a thief cause I love working their stat builds most. :B You can make anything here though. D<

Edited by ¬Rob, 04 November 2010 - 05:48 AM.

#31 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

I'll most likely start an HB spearman because that's the most fun class I have played, though slow-leveling. I enjoy Aran/Evan/Knights for the Black Mage storyline but eventually the story stops or I can't high enough level to continue so I stop playing them...

Though I need to steal my spearman's equips when I do world transfer him over... :v

Characters I still play
WINDIA
SCANIA

#32 GashBell

GashBell

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2993 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

What's the newest server? I've been looking for a server list but I can't find anything like that. I'd like to play on whatever server has the least amount of people. I guess if they're all kinda the same population-wise we could pick one of the older servers.

Posted Image

#33 ¬Rob

¬Rob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:00 AM

I think Galicia is still the newest server. I don't really pay attention to servers other than my own.
The servers with decent/best communities are uhh.. Bellocan, Khaini, Windia, and Bera.
Servers with the 'worst' communties(to other people) are.. Broa and Scania. (Broa has boss KSers/dc hackers, Scania just has regular KSers and smega spam?(what world doesn't have those? Scania just has more I guess).)
Deserted servers would be Demethos, Yellonde, and Galicia.

Other ones(lolMardia) are.. just there.

(^ That's based on the things I read on lolBasil and other forums.)

Edited by ¬Rob, 04 November 2010 - 06:02 AM.

#34 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

I can tell you first hand that Bellocan is a pretty alright community. smega spam is sometimes an issue, KSers aren't really that prevalent at Gallos, BF etc. FM isn't full to the brim, its always possible to find a spot in rooms 4-6 and theres always a spot open in 7-8

ya.png

#35 Jiyure

Jiyure

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • IGN:To be Decided

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

The least populated server with 19 channels is Bellocan. I have heard it had a friendly community and a decent economy it might be a good place to go. Then there are all the 13 channel servers that don't have many players at all such as Mardia, Yellonde, Galacia and Kradia. But i've heard alot of bad things about those servers, except for Yellonde i know someone who enjoys the community. There is also the possibility of a new server coming out with big bang that we could move to but it would probably be filled with a bunch of people wanting to be number 1 then end up like Yellonde, kradia and galacia. Dunno that's just my opinions based on what i've heard.

#36 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:10 PM

that was just a different way of saying "come to bellocan." :P

as for the stable economy and friendly community, i would have to vouch for that.

ya.png

#37 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

I have some Bellocan Arans hanging out for some reason - I mostly made them for storyline purposes... :v

Looks like they are testing Big Bang features at Nexon. Let's hope all goes well... ^^

Characters I still play
WINDIA
SCANIA

#38 3575483897

Zakum1

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4571 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

The urge is strong, but Ive realized maple can never be as good as it were. So I wont be poking dead things anymore.
Hope it works out for everyone else, though.

#39 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

speaking of BB, my brother got invited to be a Tespia tester, so we get to try out the BB stuff early, woohoo! I'll make sure to report on whats new and stuffs; other people who got invited to Tespia should post about the new stuff as well.

ya.png

#40 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:38 PM

I wish I can test out BB but...I just don't have the time even if they pick me... :v

Characters I still play
WINDIA
SCANIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users