7 replies to this topic

#1 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

I started this guy when arans came out, gave up on him when he hit 38, gave up on him when he 50, stuck with him until 70 for the ring, and then stuck with him because arans are fun. So here I am today:
Posted Image
Name/guild blotted out because I'm paranoid, guild can be guessed easily.
Equips and stuff:
Posted Image
Things to notice:
-I have not spend a cent on this game since 2008. All the NX you see is 100% from surveys/gifts/MTS. I have made ~70-80k pure NX from surveys, and spent a total of ~200k NX (25k of it was a gift) on this account.
-Hair gotten from the log-out event
-I'm kinda broke now, due to spending ~193 mil on rings and 50 mil on potential scrolls. I also have exhausted my survey NX supply.
-No I do not hardcore merch. Money comes to me naturally.
-Playing this game less and less due to school.
*goes back to lurking

Edited by CaptObvious, 06 October 2010 - 04:09 PM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:34 PM

I KNOW YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME IT'S... (hi Jon :D )

Grats on getting on 123 on your Aran and not giving up on it (I quit at level 70 even though I intended to go further on one of them...)

Also, I wish I can get NX like you. All the money I spent is... well, it would have paid almost all of my remaining student loan now... :|

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#3 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

Hey Jon, you didn't cover your name completely. >:|

Very nice equips, boy. 8D

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#4 Shadow-

Shadow-

Twilight?

• MD Members
  • 871 posts
  • IGN:Xcreamer

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

haha, t'is true. I think I can spot your name in that screenie, but it may be done on purpose...

Keep up the good work.

Shadow-,
your LONG TIME AGO MP3 buddy. xD
(at least I think it was you...)

set free.

#5 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

yeah you probably missed the most obvious spot that people would look for if they wanted your character name <_<.

nice aran! i'm on route to hitting 4th job pretty soon as well. :P btw, i know i don't really have a say in what you should or shouldn't wear on your character, but I would seriously suggest getting a set of neos to and pants rather than having your current top/pants. obvious benefits would be the better potential from the neos stuff (level 100) and you could easily scroll them again. plus you could sell your current clothes for some big bucks to spend on the neos top and pants and some scrolls.

ya.png

#6 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

yeah you probably missed the most obvious spot that people would look for if they wanted your character name <_<.

nice aran! i'm on route to hitting 4th job pretty soon as well. :P btw, i know i don't really have a say in what you should or shouldn't wear on your character, but I would seriously suggest getting a set of neos to and pants rather than having your current top/pants. obvious benefits would be the better potential from the neos stuff (level 100) and you could easily scroll them again. plus you could sell your current clothes for some big bucks to spend on the neos top and pants and some scrolls.

*changes it
@Hobbes
Been trying to hunt for a % str top for aggeeesss, potential hates me. Gonna be buying HB soon, since HP is my first priority now.

Edited by CaptObvious, 06 October 2010 - 04:11 PM.

#7 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:55 PM

i would say 'cube your own HB pants and %str top', but your potential luck is as bad as mine and you dont have any NX. :/ Nexon will probably roll out another update that will fix ALL of the HB pant work arounds, so you might as well get some neos pants, potential them, scroll for dex and then proceed to cubing.

Here's the reasoning for that order, if you're curious. Pants and potential are cheap, bottom dex scrolls are not, especially the 60% ones. If you blow up your pants potentialling them, thats just maybe 7-8m down the drain. if you scrolled your pants without them blowing up in the scrolling process, and they blew up after; thats something like 50m down the drain.

nice you covered everywhere your name could pop up... too bad we all remember it. :P

ya.png

#8 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:06 AM

i would say 'cube your own HB pants and %str top', but your potential luck is as bad as mine and you dont have any NX. :/ Nexon will probably roll out another update that will fix ALL of the HB pant work arounds, so you might as well get some neos pants, potential them, scroll for dex and then proceed to cubing.

Here's the reasoning for that order, if you're curious. Pants and potential are cheap, bottom dex scrolls are not, especially the 60% ones. If you blow up your pants potentialling them, thats just maybe 7-8m down the drain. if you scrolled your pants without them blowing up in the scrolling process, and they blew up after; thats something like 50m down the drain.

nice you covered everywhere your name could pop up... too bad we all remember it. :P

WELL GL UNSCRAMBLING THE L'S AND I'S
Found a potential neos top with 5 str (average is 6) with potential. Potentialed it and got:
+10 str
+5 str
Am happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users