13 replies to this topic

#1 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

I'm sorry for abandoning you guys but I'll be honest and say that I'd lost interest of this place since it's been dead and certain trolls had me tired of dealing with it...

I do pop in from time to time and see what's up with the ol' forum, though. Some of you haven't changed (that's both good and bad), some of you made progress in-game and out, nice to see you guys doing okay. :)

As for me, I just wanted to show another update on my Bowmaster. Only gained 5 levels since I last posted this character but it's progress. I've also never shown my equips so I figured I'd do so now. I'm nowhere near done upgrading my stuff but I'm busy outside of Maple as well, what with college work and all that.

Posted Image

Also shown: Sheila stalking me. HI SHEILA. :D

Not shown: Bow Expert is at 27, Phoenix and Dragon Breath are both at 1. Currently working on getting Maple Warrior 20.

As you can see, I have FAR too much STR right now... I only need 125 total to equip my bow but certain potential stats and items have had me exceed that amount by a bit too much. Not to mention my base STR is a tad high now by itself when it was fine before. :b I'll be working on that later on.

My equipment. I warn you, it's a lot of stuff. o_x

So yeah, that's all for me. I'll probably be back when I'm 160, hopefully by this year. :b

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:37 PM

all your stuff is so nice ;-; its not fair!

but super grats on everything so far! im sure you can solo a scarlion for a helm. :o and are you going to potential your MoN and scarlion (if you going to get one)

ya.png

#3 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

all your stuff is so nice ;-; its not fair!

but super grats on everything so far! im sure you can solo a scarlion for a helm. :o and are you going to potential your MoN and scarlion (if you going to get one)

MoNs can't be potentialed due to lack of slots.

And I'm actually going for a Chaos Zakum Helmet. :P Free 10% HP! And I'll potential that, of course.

Posted Image
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage

#4 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:52 PM

Why equips so epic... :o Your range is epic too - I think mine on my ranger is like...1k-2k or 3k...

Just curious on how you scrolled your weapon. Did you use white scrolls/Pam's song/other helping item or did you take a chance until you were able to land 9 in a row?

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#5 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

B> that ring
If not, B> SE mule services.

#6 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:40 AM

Why equips so epic... :o Your range is epic too - I think mine on my ranger is like...1k-2k or 3k...

Just curious on how you scrolled your weapon. Did you use white scrolls/Pam's song/other helping item or did you take a chance until you were able to land 9 in a row?

No way could I ever get that lucky. :P I used Pam's Song. I forgot how many I used but I definitely won't be doing that again.

Posted Image

#7 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:28 PM

just goes to show how little i know about 'new' maple... ;-;

are you sure you really forgot how many songs you used... but rather you dont want to remember? :P they're $19.50 a pop, no one wants to remember spending at least $50 on one weapon.

ya.png

#8 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

just goes to show how little i know about 'new' maple... ;-;

are you sure you really forgot how many songs you used... but rather you dont want to remember? :P they're $19.50 a pop, no one wants to remember spending at least $50 on one weapon.

It's a bit of both, actually. XD

Posted Image

#9 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:00 AM

HEY, go level once to have over 1000 total DEX!

What order are you cubing your items? I'm currently working on 6% on each, well not cubing anymore yet till 120 since I snagged a 3 line HTP that needs % luk on it. xD (And Pally currently has 0% STR, been neglecting it for the DB. ><)
How much do you have on your MW20 fund? :P

#10 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

HEY, go level once to have over 1000 total DEX!

What order are you cubing your items? I'm currently working on 6% on each, well not cubing anymore yet till 120 since I snagged a 3 line HTP that needs % luk on it. xD (And Pally currently has 0% STR, been neglecting it for the DB. ><)
How much do you have on your MW20 fund? :P

Right now I'm working on my goggles because they're the ONLY item that don't give me potentialed DEX. D< Stubborn things keep giving me STR or some other useless stat. After that, I'm gonna get me a CZak helm, hopefully... if the game doesn't crash when I try. I like earning my items but it's hard when the game doesn't like Windows 7 users. After potentialing that, I'll work on getting 6% DEX on my stuffs.

MW20... I wanted to earn that too but I've had MW10 for too long and see the above problem. :( So I'll just save up for it. I hadn't started saving up yet but I'm selling some items that will surely give me enough for it.

Also, I just got a 3% DEX, 3 lined cape, so I have 1015 DEX with MW10 now! :D

Edited by MariaColette, 03 October 2010 - 03:29 PM.

Posted Image

#11 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

I'd rather earn my items too, but I suffer from the Vista/7 issue that you do. I haven't been able to see a zak run end since my F/P got his helm, well no, my bucc made it to see zak die&see his drops along the ground, THEN the game crashed. :/
So I've broken down and decided to just buy the equips for now, I'll earn reloots when Nexon makes compatible clients. ):

#12 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:41 PM

I have to buy all my stuff because I either never have the time to earn them or I'm too low leveled to earn them. Plus, the game started crashing on my at random as well :/ (even on XP...)

Good luck improving your equips Karen :D You don't want to see mine - they ALL add accuracy in potential stats....

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#13 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

do you merch for your NX, or do you just buy? i always have the worst luck with cubes... so don't worry about your potential woes lol.

ya.png

#14 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

do you merch for your NX, or do you just buy? i always have the worst luck with cubes... so don't worry about your potential woes lol.

T'is both. I bought the NX for my bow and some of the cubing but everything else was meso/MTS-bought. I plan on just plain MTSing for the rest of my cubes, I'm just horrible at it. >_> I don't merch generally, though. I just sell whatever I get that's worth selling, be it scrolls, event items, apples from APQ or time pieces. I also had some help from a special someone in making/getting some of these equips.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users