Photo
- - - - -

We're looking for MapleWiki administrators!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Stephen

Stephen

Brrr!

• MapleTip Webmaster
  • 12224 posts
  • IGN:AimingHigh

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

We're currently looking for additional help on the wiki due to the high growth we have there! If you want to volunteer to help maintain the wiki, please contact the MapleTip wiki account here

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 *jupiter*

*jupiter*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

i always come here for help plus i put up some events for the games which i just did because i just made it its for facebook its called maple story with the maple story logo but the background is black if you want im a dual blade im awesome with it its lvl 35 but i made it 5 hrs ago so i level fast and can but up stuff as soon as i get it i got a lot of connections on maple story so its cool but this is my best site for quest and other stuff by the way dont put the quest in lev order well keep it like that but add alphabetical and take out the Chinese or Korean and make different pages for that so people dont get confused i make money really fast so i can put up money tips and more just make me admin for maple wiki and ill sponsor you on my maple story facebook page so you get more people. :D :piggy::sack: and more that means good stuff monsters and money

#3 *serg06*

*serg06*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:10 AM

i always come here for help plus i put up some events for the games which i just did because i just made it its for facebook its called maple story with the maple story logo but the background is black if you want im a dual blade im awesome with it its lvl 35 but i made it 5 hrs ago so i level fast and can but up stuff as soon as i get it i got a lot of connections on maple story so its cool but this is my best site for quest and other stuff by the way dont put the quest in lev order well keep it like that but add alphabetical and take out the Chinese or Korean and make different pages for that so people dont get confused i make money really fast so i can put up money tips and more just make me admin for maple wiki and ill sponsor you on my maple story facebook page so you get more people. :D :piggy::sack: and more that means good stuff monsters and money

Does anybody see ANY periods AT ALL in his paragraph?
It took me like 10 minutes to find the one and only period (after the word "people")...
NO CAPITALS EITHER?
I've heard of bad grammar, but this is just rediculous...

#4 Armorproof

Armorproof

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:02 PM

I sent a message to you personally about this, I did not realize that there was a forum for it.
I am a dedicated young man who has recently picked up programming, and am interested to be a moderator on the Maplestory wiki.
I have had a MapleStory account for a long time, but only play for periods at a time, leaving me with 3 old level 30s and a new level 40.
Please send me a personal message to reply, I may not check this specific forum any time soon.

Edit: Argh! Now I learn that there it is a Different page that I must sign up on.. Oh well.

Edited by Armorproof, 19 April 2011 - 07:04 PM.

#5 kennytran4

kennytran4

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

http://www.maplewiki..._needs_an_admin

Please read this Stephen.

BWAHHAHAHHAHAH im stronger then you

#6 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

cn i b mplewik admn i rly wan 2 b 1

i haz gud spelin n gramer n shizle lyk cam awn

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#7 Arrol

Arrol

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:ToaAran

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

I'll apply for Maplewiki Administrator. I'm willing to give it my all on the wiki.

#8 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

Can I be a ponywiki admin? I watched all the episodes!

olic1.jpg

#9 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

I support Tich running for ponywiki admin.

Tich for ponywiki admin '12!

Posted Image
Stealing Tich's signature because I can and it's free.

#10 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

I support Tich running for ponywiki admin.

Tich for ponywiki admin '12!

Thank you kind sir, I will choose not to use my newfound power to lunar cannon you.

olic1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users