Photo

aHobbes makes boomboom

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

So i hit level 100 on August 31, 2010 on my Aran (hold the applause :P ) and to be honest, I'm pretty damn proud. I never got close to 100 on my ranger mainly cause i got stuck at level 80. ;-;

Anyways, lets get on with the screenshots!

the man
Posted Image

the stats
Posted Image

the equips (its a big picture)
Posted Image

Anyways, my future with aHobbes looks pretty good. I'm on the way to joining 4305, a pretty prominent guild in the Bellocan community, and I plan on cubing my Arcglaive for something more desirable, maybe hammer it eventually. Hopefully I'll potential my ZHelm, PAC and WG and maybe get a top with better potential and finish it with top str scrolls as well as my bottom with bottom dex scrolls.

YAY LEVEL 100! i hope some of my old Broa buddies see this too, it'll blow their minds :D

ya.png

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:34 AM

Congrats on 100!
Woah nice cape, WG, and helm. o:

About potential, it's MUCH better to use a scarlion over a zhelm, a giles cape over a pac, and a level 80+ glove over a WG.
The WG's potential will only be 1% STR at most on rare, 2% on epic, and 3% at unique(the highest) ; While a level 80+ warrior glove would get 3%/6%/9% on the respective potential ranks. ><
The pac... 8atk is roughly what 6% STR would give you, if you could get a 9% giles cape (3 potential lines, just epic rank would do. 6%/anything/3% for example), that'd be about equal to a 12atk cape, while still clean. And will only get better as you level up and add AP to str. :P (Your pac can only get 2%/4%/6% potentials, being level 50.)
Scarlion over a zhelm.. It's the same as the pac's issues with potential, 2%/4%/6% vs 3%/6%/9%, plus it being 2 str or dex higher clean. :P

If I were you, I'd leave the pac/WG unpotential'd, so you can MTS them for cubes when you do decide to cube new items.

Off the potential topic, where will you be training to 120? o: Gallos or skeles?

#3 mizzblue

mizzblue

Fat Virgin Bastard

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4571 posts
  • IGN:mizzblue

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

Consider mind blown. Holy crap, hobo, I didnt see this coming.
Good job you :pinky:

2zfsrwp.jpg
Broa
mizzblue 82 Hermit | BishCookie 55 Beginner

Windia
Teasuh 60 Brawler

Loopedd.jpg
"If you cant defend a statement, why bother making one."

#4 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

thanks em :)

thanks rob for all the advice, I didn't really know much about potentials and i guess you just saved me a ton of money cubing for potentials i couldnt even get. and I think i'll be gallo-ing to 120, might try out skeles if i feel like it if i have 0% or something (i've never been there before and I dunno how it really works, plus im dirty poor right now.) And about the giles cape, it gets better potentials because of it's level right? what if i were to advance potential something like a Ludibrium cape or something like that? would i get a better chance for good potentials?

ya.png

#5 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:59 PM

Any cape above 71 will give 3%/6%/9% and rare/epic/unique respectively per line. I suggest Giles capes, since they drop fasttt at gobies, while you only get one Ludi cape, it'd be easier to get a 3 line Giles cape than it would be to get a 3 line Ludi cape.
Also, try not to level toooo fast, there's currently a hack going on exclusively to Arans, similar to the PG hack. So fast leveling Arans are suspected of being hackers. x:

#6 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:18 PM

oooh thanks for the tip! i'll make sure to slow down lol, lately i've been leveling once a day or something and I didn't plan on training on 2x this weekend so its all gooooooooood.

ya.png

#7 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

So you do this instead of play Halo with Tich, I feel betrayed. :(

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#8 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

Update: Today was a bad day for scrolling. I hammered my Arcglaive.. and I missed both 50% 2H attacks. So now its 124att hammered but I still have to cube it. I also started looking for Giles capes. 3 capes, 2 blown up thanks to scrolls and 1 passed. Now I have to sell my 8att U/H pac on the MTS for some cubing money. I listed it for 65k NX, is that too much? :x

ya.png

#9 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:46 AM

Update: Today was a bad day for scrolling. I hammered my Arcglaive.. and I missed both 50% 2H attacks. So now its 124att hammered but I still have to cube it. I also started looking for Giles capes. 3 capes, 2 blown up thanks to scrolls and 1 passed. Now I have to sell my 8att U/H pac on the MTS for some cubing money. I listed it for 65k NX, is that too much? :x

I sold mine for around 45k, but it was hammered once. Yourse sold go for ~50k I think. I'm not too sure though, I sold mine 'cheap' cause I was desperate for the cubes. :P
Also, make sure to get a 3 line giles cape, so you're more likely to get a higher STR % bonus.

Edited by ČRob, 20 September 2010 - 04:48 AM.

#10 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:55 AM

.....my mind is blown away. o.o It took me over two years to get my first character to level 100... :v

EPIC GRATS :D :D :D

Yes, because of potential, I've been replacing my PAC and wg with higher level job equips. I even replaced my dex earrings for clean accuracy ones xD I really should stop by Bellocan to say hi... ;P

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#11 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

*looks at PAC
I want that.

#12 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

I MTSed the PAC for 60k NX, used it all on cubes and on my 40 some-th cube, i got 6% str on a red seraph. I wasnt very happy. waaaaaay too many cubes

ya.png

#13 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:06 AM

Curious, what are you scrolling your zhelm for?

Just started an Aran on Bellocan myself for fun. Quite frankly, I do NOT miss being unfunded and low-leveled... xD (I wonder if any of my other accounts have an old character I can steal from......)

Also, heehee my DK still have mostly dex/acc equips on, being that I tend to train by myself...

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA

#14 Hobbes

Hobbes

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:44 PM

i didn't scroll my zhelm, I bought it scrolled like that. :) and I got a scarlion hat to replace my zhelm so that I could potential it for %str and that sort of stuff.

ya.png

#15 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:52 PM

Around 2 months (I think) to get to the same level or beyond that took my DK 2 years to achieve... :v Epic awesomeness! :D Of course, if I had the abilitiy of sticking to one character instead of being unable to ignore my many current existing characters....

Just made 50k....mesos on Bellocan - I'm RICH >D

Characters I still play
WINDIA
SCANIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users