•         

Yet another..

#1 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member

01 September 2010 - 02:26 AM

Well, hopped on the DB bandwagon when they were released so I could have a break from my Paladin.
This class is such fun. >_< And potential equips makes everything even more fun. <3

Here's Hiseturi;

My range is a little higher now, due to destroying/remaking my gloves and them coming out with more LUK. :3 Still no attack though.

Damage... It's kinda hard to get a screen of it, since Mirror Image(DB's version of SP) makes fatal blow's damage go off screen, and my other attacks are too fast to screen the damage. s:
I'll try taking some screens of what can be seen later.

Comments so far?

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

01 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

you need to stop mkaing high leveled characters and putting the rest of us to shame. ;(

otherwise congrats on your... 3rd level100 character? :)

ya.png

#3 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • IGN:GeneYuss

23 September 2010 - 03:57 AM

Rob gets characters to lvl 100 and beyond like it's nothing... ;P

Grats on YET another lvl 100 character :D Unfortunately I never played a DB so I can't really comment and equips, skills and such...

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#4 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member

28 September 2010 - 01:59 PM

Mmm.
Up to 112, been slacking off to make meso and been upgrading.

Equips are mostly the same aside from belt, pendant, earrings, ring, and Katara, and of course potential stats.
Gloves are remade to the same stats, but 3 potential lines, and scrolled to 6atk.

The belt is 7/6/6/6, pendant is 6/5/5/5, earrings are shown, ring is 1/1/1/1, and the Katara is 58atk. All are clean.
I'm up to 33% LUK, which has really drained my MTS NX away. ):

I do about 7k's with fatal blows clean, and up to 11k's with Owl Spirit and a 12atk pot. F2

#5 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

28 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

that's not fair, lol. but gratts!

ya.png

#6 DarkChaosXX

DarkChaosXX

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • IGN:Naglerx

28 September 2010 - 10:06 PM

Gratz on another 100! Every time I look at Maple Screen shots it makes me want to play it more lol. I just don't like my Fire Mage that much.
Zenith - Naglerx - 9X Dual Blade

Goals:

1. Get to lv 100
2. Do not die.

#7 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member

11 October 2010 - 07:05 AM

Oh hi.