1 reply to this topic

#1 Eric7

Eric7

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 432 posts
  • IGN:0o0ERIC0O0

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

I thought eh its 80% is has to work....then my crossbow which was 120 attack one of best items was destroyed...I spent rest of the day trying to make better items and scroll things.. and spent all most ever meso I had..man why I do it...why do I take such risks..im not rich....I just barely have enough meso to survive...now..I don't under stand why I did this.....there part of me saying you know its risky maybe you shoud not buy that 70% shoes jump scroll on those new 14 dex shoes you found...but im so impulsive or I enjoy taking risk.... i just go ahead and do whatever... you bet im not scroll anything anytime soon.....
www.z7xproductions.webs.com This is my web site

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:56 PM

Sorry to hear that :[

I'm not much of a risk taker, especially with good equips - if 60%s won't work for me, I doubt most other scrolls won't work for me either. I'll just have to use what I can get my hands on and it's usually pre-scrolled so I won't be bugged trying to scroll it more.

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users