No replies to this topic

#1 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

You might ask why I named my topic that. Well, it's been like this for like two years, but I rarely had this happen. But it's actually quite funny.

Ölevia is the brand name of the TV that I'm using, which is the monitor for my computer and the Wii, as you did know in my Recording Problems quite a long time ago. Haier is the brand name of the Air Conditioner, which is what I own. The A/C has a Mode, Speed, Timer, Reset, and, as with any electronics, Power button. Now then...

I have the remote for the TV, but the most humorous thing about that is that it actually interacts with my A/C. For example, if I press the mute button on the remote, if it happens to be near the A/C (and it's quite a long distance, being about the width of my entire room), it actually turns on the Timer for the A/C. Anyone know why this happens? I don't need suggestions on how to fix this, since this is just so funny, but I want to know why it does that. :D

Edited by Oddworld, 19 July 2010 - 09:47 PM.

Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(°Ш°t) ⌐(°∆°⌐) (¬_¬) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users