Photo

hey, this is me.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

So since its the summer and I have nothing else to do, I started up an Aran on Bellocan. Why Bello? because my brother started me off with 15m, 9att work gloves and an 81att Scorpio. :P Anyways I think I started 3-4 weeks ago and I just wanted to give a small update on how I'm doing. I'm leveling a lot faster than my Ranger for all those who remember the legacy. I'll probably hit third job in a week or two. ([email protected] how fast im leveling. i find it hilarious compared to WindHobbes)

Anyways, lets get on with the pictures!

Posted Image
this is me with Repede, my lovely husky. Its a shame they stopped making the Blue huskies, it would have been perfect. ;(

Posted Image
The stats.

Posted Image
The equipment. and for those who are curious...
9att WG
14 Dex chainmail
81att Scorpio (upgrading to a 95 Karstan. I'm thinking of getting a 100+ one but its expensive. ;-;)
10str napoleon
18dex Zhelm. I think it has 7 slots or something, I bought it scrolled cause it was cheap. :)

I'll probably update when I get to third job or when I get to 64. i like the karstan.

ya.png

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

Wow awesome! You're going to pass your ranger in like....1/20th of the time xD I bet the Golden Temple is helping? :P

lol I want to follow you to Bellocan but...I don't feel like haunting another server... :v

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#3 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:46 AM

Damn you for not making it in Windia. :( Grats Hobo! Go get to 70 in... a few... weeks?

... I think we ought to head for the bomb shelters now.

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#4 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:32 PM

got to 3rd job today. It must be snowing down in hell. :P

i'll post pictures later

i lied. I'm actually going to post pictures of all my stuff when summer ends... which is like 3-4 weeks. :) Or i could just make a new thread because I'm that awesome.

first level 100 character. :) August 31, 2010

Edited by Hobbes, 31 August 2010 - 09:02 PM.

ya.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users