Photo
- - - - -

Ever felt like your life started at an older age?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

I've had this discussion with my dad and brother about this, while we were looking for fireworks to watch. We had barely any fireworks in the process, but when we got back home, WE SAW A LOT OF FIREWORKS AND THEN IT ENDED EARLY. Proven fact that fireworks hate our Honda. :f3: Anyways, back on topic. Basically, it's when you are, of course, born as a baby. However, it felt like your life was started at a later age, and don't even remember what you did at the earlier ages. Still don't get it? Here's the simplified-form.

This is how life starts (speaking in ages):
Born
1-Year Old
2-Year Old
3-Year Old
4-Year Old
5-Year Old
6-Year Old
7-Year Old
8-Year Old
9-Year Old
10-Year Old and Over

However, this is the age that it felt like was your first day ever of your life, and never remembering the younger ages:
Born
1-Year Old
2-Year Old
3-Year Old
4-Year Old
5-Year Old
6-Year Old

7-Year Old
8-Year Old
9-Year Old
10-Year Old and Over

This kind of thing happened to me. My life felt like it first started on my Sixth Birthday. Any of you had this feeling? I apologize if you STILL don't get what I'm talking about. :(

Edited by Oddworld, 04 July 2010 - 09:20 PM.

Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(°Ш°t) ⌐(°∆°⌐) (¬_¬) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 LetFireFall

LetFireFall

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3399 posts
  • IGN:1

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

Well...you're supposed to not be able to remember your first 2 years of life I think...but yeh I know what you mean. My first memory was when I was 4.
Posted Image

#3 iBev

iBev

I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

• Official Member
  • 3217 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:18 AM

I remember a topic like this before :O

Anyway, my first memories are from when I was 4, but you don't really get fully conscious of your actions 'till later, right? I mean, I used to not be able to remember the plots of movies or books or anything 'till about 10-11.. (I had to rewatch all the old Disney movies to remember wtf happened in them :D)

KC and I are taking over the world.

Posted Image

I<3UTICH

You can stalk me and my art on my deviantArt, my Tumblr and my Twitter.
Also my MSN. Which is on my profile. Get it yourself.

#4 GeritsJayhawk

GeritsJayhawk

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:CheeseTongue

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:36 PM

I remember things from when I was 3, because I accidentally tipped over the Christmas tree. A ton of Baubbles broke. :(
But when I remember 'actually' thinking right, I was like 9. I mean, I was in the gifted class but I thought really weird.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

#5 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4457 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

Not really. One of my earliest memories was when I was 2 and throwing a coherent tantrum over a blanket that had been taken away from me. Along with plenty of stuff since then.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users