Kerskan the Marauder

#1 SeikaTenshi

SeikaTenshi

The Orange Haired I/L magician

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:Sanotan

17 June 2010 - 05:11 AM

Posted Image

Kerskan levelled to 70 on the Capsule Toy event (finding pieces of the three event items gives exp, that's how he levelled).

Here's the two advancement items (ignore me being on flight to Orbis from Ariant, europe Taxis in towns allow direct travel to ariant, shortening the time to get to orbis)
Posted Image
Posted Image

I unfortunately missed the moment of advancing, Maple decided it would rather close, AGAIN, as I screenshot the moment.
I'll be getting screenshots of equipment and such later, so check back for an update of the equips.
eMS player.
First Animated Signature
Old signature and avatar made by Warrior99.
KFT signature
April 2009 Magatia SignatureMay 2009 Crimsonwood Mountains Signature
June 2009 Ereve SignatureJuly 2009 Aqua Road Dungeon Signature

Level 70 achieved on Sanotan; 14th June 2009
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Other characters;
Kradia; Azaraydus, Zacheri, Tenasus, Kerskan, Gwawr, Zaruska, IslandSano, Sajon, Noxsaj, Barukai, Sanotaien, Morvok, Rexarian
Demethos; Albiorix, Lanathenal, Zelarius

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member

22 June 2010 - 02:37 AM

Why aren't your ores stacked? o_o

Grats on 3rd job. Marauders are hell, tbh, but you won't regret getting up to 4th, if you take it that far.
What build are you going?

#3 SeikaTenshi

SeikaTenshi

The Orange Haired I/L magician

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:Sanotan

28 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

Why aren't your ores stacked? o_o

Grats on 3rd job. Marauders are hell, tbh, but you won't regret getting up to 4th, if you take it that far.
What build are you going?

its an event currently in Europe Maplestory, you have to gather nine pieces to get one of three items (red rocks are for an umbrella, the 'mithril ores' are for Magical Ring and the 'gold ores' are for Power Ring)

As for builds I dont know. I know I'll get the skills which will get me the better ones in 4th however.
eMS player.
First Animated Signature
Old signature and avatar made by Warrior99.
KFT signature
April 2009 Magatia SignatureMay 2009 Crimsonwood Mountains Signature
June 2009 Ereve SignatureJuly 2009 Aqua Road Dungeon Signature

Level 70 achieved on Sanotan; 14th June 2009
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Other characters;
Kradia; Azaraydus, Zacheri, Tenasus, Kerskan, Gwawr, Zaruska, IslandSano, Sajon, Noxsaj, Barukai, Sanotaien, Morvok, Rexarian
Demethos; Albiorix, Lanathenal, Zelarius

#4 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • IGN:GeneYuss

30 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

Grats on Marauder!! :D I always think those glasses will fall off your character's face any second - they're SO BIG... :v

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman