No replies to this topic

#1 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

Finally starting to draw pictures of some awesome things. I start off with Dark Fawful Guy's Bomb. I browsed through Spriters Resource, hoping to find something cool to draw. And so, I did. Oh yeah, the picture:

Posted Image

The only thing that I don't seem to be good at is the cranker (or whatever it's called) on the bottom right of the bomb.

Yes, I have a deviant. OddworldX300.

You can tell already that I like Oddworld a lot. The irony? I NEVER DREW ANY ART FOR THEM.

Oh, and no, I never played the game. If the enemy's name itself is a minor spoiler, then I'll change the topic title to Dark Star Bomb, if I can. :|

Edited by Oddworld, 12 June 2010 - 09:06 PM.

Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(Шt) ⌐(∆⌐) (_) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users