#1 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

Hi. Dazzle problem. Ever since I got it. :f3:

I have this lag that is like half second later than when I initially press a button. That not might sound so bad...but trust me, it is. It just makes almost everything harder on Punch-Out!! Wii. Hell, if I wanted to record the easy World Record of Von Kaiser, I can't, because of the lag. It's a Platinum Dazzle. HW-SET DVC100 Rev 1.1. I'm using the Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder that came with the Dazzle. I get a torrent of the Pinnacle Studio, but that doesn't help either, even with the right settings. Want to know something else bullcrap? IT SAYS ON THE COVER, IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH VISTA. BUT THE LAG TELLS ME THAT THEY LIED... The TV's resolution is 1360x768, an Olevia brand. So, can anyone tell me how I can fix the lag? Also:

Another thing I'm concerned about.

Edited by Oddworld, 18 May 2010 - 03:34 PM.

Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(Шt) ⌐(∆⌐) (_) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Ktk_

Ktk_

Starcraft 2, Penspinning, etc.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3909 posts
  • IGN:KtkSword

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

Don't know what's up with your Dazzle. My Dazzle works fine with a wii on vista via Windows Media Encoder. Have you tried that?

Posted Image

#3 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

Don't know what's up with your Dazzle. My Dazzle works fine with a wii on vista via Windows Media Encoder. Have you tried that?

I never had the Windows Media Encoder, but I'll take your word for it.

I'll remind you whenever it works or not.

...But I'm curious, what games do you record on the Wii? =O

Alright, here's the problem. THERE IS NO AUDIO.

This seems to always happen whenever I use any other recording program but Pinnacle Studio and Instant DVD Recorder. It doesn't even show the option to enable the Dazzle audio. =C
Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(Шt) ⌐(∆⌐) (_) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

#4 Ktk_

Ktk_

Starcraft 2, Penspinning, etc.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3909 posts
  • IGN:KtkSword

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:24 AM

that was a problem for me. the audio thing from the dazzle is clearly fail, then.

i don't have a Wii. At the model UN conference we didn't have a TV with an av input (SO BAD WTF) so i brought my dazzle and a friend's 17" laptop and we played on that instead.

B)

Edited by Ktk_, 29 May 2010 - 11:25 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users