Accountant

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:ClassFaction

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:35 AM

I. INTRODUCTION, PRO AND CON!!

Soul Dawn warriors, are a part of the KoC (Knights of cygnus) who are known to be a bit stronger then our explorer classes in the begining, receive certain skills faster, and also max out at 120. While this may cause certain people to not want to play this type of character anymore, please keep in mind that:
PROS
1. many times, reaching 120 is difficult anyways, and also they are very powerful (particularly dawn warrior xD)
2. receive the benefits of quick leveling in the begining parts of the game
3. recieve the cool skills of 4th job (brandish) in 3rd job.
4. instead of slash blast, we get soul drive which is a nasty skill(literally) and it grounds and pounds monsters with a great range.
CONS
1. lets say you reach 120, as nowadays with the people training on 4x and 6x experience, reaching 4th job is not so impossible anymore. ive personally hit 92 in 1 month (still slow compared to ALOT of good people out there)
2. some people...although this is seldom....people bash on you because your a KoC and consider you the *easy way out*
3. this is quite a small reason in my opinion, but if your completely unfunded...the mana costs of our skills are a bit pricy, but from what ive heard, in the future money is a small feat for dawn warriors

SO WEIGH your pro and cons and decide on your choice, but if you come to the conclusion that this is the type of role you wish to take in your journey!...(corny...just tryna make it long..) then CONTINUE ON!!

II. AP BUILDS FOR OUR WARRIORS!!

The different types of dawn warrior AP builds-this largely depends on the amount of funding and patience you have with your character, but mostly patience. all builds can be done with no funding, as ive done it as well (unless you count 27k from my mage as funding lol) so what you can do are...

A. THE DEXLESS BUILD-this build is well....dex...less? lol you just pour all points into your strength. This is the most powerful and most EXPENSIVE build since your items will need to provide you some impressive dex and accuracy to hit monsters. However as i said before, possible without funds you just have to be extremely patient. I HOWEVER do NOT recommend this for koC since the max level is 120, and all those items on dex could be used for more weapon attack and str rather then wasting it on overall dex scrolls.

B. THE LOW DEX BUILD-this build is well....low....dex? lol you have your dex in a mediocre number neither high nor low and is usually the more favorable build to use on a dawn warrior from my experience. I would say a great number to stop is 40, but people also told me that 30 is a much easier number, and the mastery from our 2nd job is more then enough to suffice accuracy + helmets, armors, shoes, and maple items. This also can range up to 50 dex but i would recommend not going higher since training spots usually arent too far from your level and hitting monsters shouldnt be too difficult. I DO RECOMMEND this build for all people, funded or not because if funded, very simple and easy to attain mass attack items, and if not funded, you still have a very good base dex to train where you need and not too much to overdo it. Anywhere from 30-50 is good.

C. THE HIGH DEX BUILD- this build is well...a bit outdated and i highly recommend you dont even finish reading this paragraph...however....if you absolutely insist...this could range anywhere from 60 to *gasp* 90 dex!!! however even radical insane people only go to about 80. even so, as a KoC with 80 dex? thats ALOT of wasted points since you can't raise your level anywhere past 120. you would need to find a LOT of strength equips to balance out the insane amount of wasted points. I HIGHLY DO NOT recommend this build, even unfunded because the low dex build is easily doable without money.

-make your decision, choose wisely...unless you wish to spend like 30k nx trying to reset because trust me, you dont wanna duke it up =D now moving along......

III.The Skills!! and how to build it!

----AS a dawn warrior, our skills are still very similar to our warrior counterparts in the first job. the only difference being that......
IMPROVING MAX HP- can be maxed much quicker then other classes as we have no prerequisits.(probably spelt wrong) so we can max this as soon as possible.
SPRITE SUMMON- a special skill exclusive to KoC, a nice little summon was basic base damage who helps you along the way. very cool skill, very useless(in my opinion) you wont be maxing this.

Now as a warrior, other people may say otherwise but i dont really find much versatility in builds, i really can only find 2 ways.

A. SKILL BUILD MOB!!
the skill build that i used is as follows-
Level 10-improving max hpx3
Level 11-improving max hpx3
Level 12-improving max hpx3
Level 13-improving max hpx3
Level 14-power strikex1, slash blastx2
Level 15-slash blast x3
Level 16-slash blast x3
Level 17-slash blastx3
Level 18-slash blastx3
Level 19-slash blastx3
Level 20-slash blast x3
Level 21-power strike x3
Level 22-power strike x3
Level 23-power strike x3
Level 24-power strike x3
Level 25-power strike x3
Level 26-power strike x3
Level 27-power strike x1, ---->x2 whatever
Level 28---->Level 30,= watever

----->END RESULTS ARE:
MAX slashblast
MAX powerstrike
MAX improve hp recovery
11points leftover(probably sprite summon, its cooler)

==)(The reason i chose this build is mainly because i love mobbing. Which is also one of the reasons i could not stand training my sin and bandit , both of who only reached 55 sad face. And with warriors, mobbing is 2nd hand nature and how we play. This build is also those who HATE to PQ, me for instance, unless i have friends with me i refuse to do it because of all the little morons out there who never listen to a mother *beepin* word you say! Also with so many updates, training spots are very numerous and can be used at your will so i found this one to be the most effective but also most expensive. (I barely broke through in making back the pot money i spent, but i also leveled fairly quickly)

B. SKILL BUILD 1v1!!!
the skill build i used the 2nd time and didnt like as much-
Level 10-improving max hp
Level 11-improving max hpx3
Level 12-improving max hpx3
Level 13-improving max hpx3
Level 14-powerstrike x3
Level 15-powerstrike x3
Level 16-powerstrike x3
Level 17-powerstrike x3
Level 18-powerstrike x3
Level 19-powerstrike x3
Level 20-powestrike x2, slash blastx1
Level 21-slash blast x3
Level 22-slash blast x3
Level 23-slash blast x3
Level 24-slash blast x3
Level 25-slash blastx3
Level 26-slash blast x3
Level 27-slash blast x1, --->2 points anything
Level 28--->30., anything

END RESULTS ARE====>
MAX improve hp
MAX slash blast
MAX powerstrike
11 points left over

The MAIN reason i did this build a second time was to offer insight on what i thought, and while i didnt enjoy this because i love to mob, it wasnt too bad actually. with your high damage, and if you've got good accuracy, you can 1hit some pretty tough monsters, and i mostly did Kerning PQ with this build so that i could hit crocs in 2-5 hits( pretty random...stinks i know ) but i did 2hit ko alot so it was still all good. Slower yes, but also cheaper since you level mostly based off of Kerning PQ and power strike doesnt take hp to use. If you enjoy pqing, dont like using lots of hp pots, and like seeing single HIGH damage, i'd suggest this for you.

The thing is however, both builds end in the same fashion so it doesnt make TOO much of a difference really, the main thing is you max hp improvement first, and after that it really is all about your money issues and preference. From experience, the first build IS* faster.

SECOND JOB SOUL WARRIOR WHATTTT??? congrats you noob =] or if your just reading cause your bored out of your mind like i am writing this terrible guide, then hello and kudos for you to managing this far into this dry ice. but lets move on.

1. SKILL BUILD A, THE MOB PYRA/CPQ STAR
Level 30-mastery
Level 31-mastery x3
Level 32-mastery x3
Level 33-soul blade x3
Level 34-soul blade x3
Level 35-soul blade x3
Level 36-soul blade x3
Level 37-soul blade x3
Level 38-soul blade x3
Level 39-soul blade x3
Level 40-soul runner x3
Level 41-soul runner x3
Level 42-soul runner x3
Level 43-soul runner x1, rage x2
Level 44-rage x3
Level 45-rage x3
Level 46-rage x2, mastery x1
Level 47-mastery x3
Level 48-mastery x3
Level 49-mastery x3
Level 50-mastery x3
Level 51-soul blade x3
Level 52-soul blade x3
Level 53-soul blade x3
Level 54-rage x3
Level 55-rage x3
Level 56-rage x3
Level 57-rage x1, sword booster x2
Level 58-sword booster x3
Level 59-sword booster x3
Level 60-sword booster x3
Level 61-sword booster x3
Level 62-sword booster x2, final attack x1
Level 63-final attack x3
Level 64-final attack x3
Level 65-final attack x3
Level 66-final attack x3
Level 67-final attack x3
Level 68-final attack x3
Level 69-final attack x3
Level 70-final attack x3

END RESULTS ARE======>
MAX mastery
MAX rage
MAX soul runner
MAX soul blade
16 sword booster
25 final attack

THE REASON I PERSONALLY did this build my first time, was because it utilizes the sort of new form of pqing, the pyramid survival. The main purpose of this is just to kill as many 1 hp monsters as you can within a given time (ive estimated the total pq to take about 14-15 minutes give or take ) and the exp is great! but you can only start at level 40....SO what we do is first, give ourselves some mastery and cure a bit of our random damage factor, and then proceed to level soul blade which is an AMAZING mob skill which we will use at the pyramids, but before then at Carnival PQ, which we own with the flat floors and the skill runnin straight through. The early soul runner is to help our time at pyramid survival and use mobility to the best we can, and rage is maxed after for grinding and/or pqing at CPQ2. Now why do i leave booster at 16? because its the same amount of time as maxed rage, and since your recasting i find it easier to do them both at once, not to mention that it HAS BEEN PROVEN that final attack DOES MAKE a difference in our amazing 3rd job non nerfed skill, BRANDISHHH!!!!

SKILL BUILD B. CPQ MASTAR!, or grindstar?
Level 30-mastery
Level 31-mastery x3
Level 32-mastery x3
Level 33-soul blade x3
Level 34-soul blade x3
Level 35-soul blade x3
Level 36-soul blade x3
Level 37-soul blade x3
Level 38-soul blade x3
Level 39-soul blade x3
Level 40-soul blade x3
Level 41-soul blade x3
Level 42-soul blade x3
Level 43-soul runner x1, rage x2
Level 44-rage x3
Level 45-rage x3
Level 46-rage x2, mastery x1
Level 47-mastery x3
Level 48-mastery x3
Level 49-mastery x3
Level 50-mastery x3
Level 51-soul runner x3
Level 52-soul runner x3
Level 53-soul runner x3
Level 54-rage x3
Level 55-rage x3
Level 56-rage x3
Level 57-rage x1, sword booster x2
Level 58-sword booster x3
Level 59-sword booster x3
Level 60-sword booster x3
Level 61-sword booster x3
Level 62-sword booster x2, final attack x1
Level 63-final attack x3
Level 64-final attack x3
Level 65-final attack x3
Level 66-final attack x3
Level 67-final attack x3
Level 68-final attack x3
Level 69-final attack x3
Level 70-final attack x3

THE MAIN reason i think this is a good option, is because it completely takes advantage of your skill soul blade which is of course, ownage in all senses. You can get massive exp not from just winning but killing insane summons as well, particularly rombots which i enjoyed particularly. Yes, it GREATLY decreases your leveling speed, PYPQ offers much more, and gives ALOT OF MONEY! this is how i earned all my $$$, but sadly it was an EXTREMELY dry leveling method , and plus CPQ offers coins in which you can earn spieg.necklace and other weapons you could use. If you really wanted to, grinding would work with this build as well, just i dont recommend it unless you are already 2xing and 4xing. Pot burns ftw at this point.

-===========SO IN COMPARISON,the 1st build of our 2nd job advancement is used to take advantage of all our skills in the hope of leveling, particularly in that order to use pqs to our advantage allowing our levels from 40-50 to be relativiely quick. also it gives u INCREDIBALLLLEE MONEY
=====THE SECOND build, is used to people who enjoy partying and cpq,and get bored easily, and/or dont need money as much

Edited by Accountant, 29 April 2010 - 09:10 AM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users