Twilight?

• MD Members
  • 871 posts
  • IGN:Xcreamer

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

No. I'm awesome. kthxbai. xD

HAI RANDALL!!!

set free.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 MutantPorpoise

MutantPorpoise

Keep it i Squared.

• Official Member
  • 357 posts
  • IGN:LessThanTwo

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

Bumping old threads on a dead forum is okay. Hating on my bro Jon + bumping for post count isn't.

YOU ALL SUCK + I'M AWESOME

He can act smug to a guy with 5 posts, but hey, he's a Veteran here so he's in the 'in crowd'. I'm obviously not, so as soon as I call him out on it I'm "hatin' on your bro". Your post basically proves my point. And, if you don't see where I'm getting at, the guy had all 5 of his posts on the 10th. Your bro's post was on the 11th, and, needless to say, he hasn't been back since. And as long as we're being completely off-topic, what was that talk about bumping my post count? I have 340 some posts on a dead forum, like I give a love. I was merely pointing out how the reason this forum is dead isn't because of lack of interest in the game but instead because of the overall douchiness of people who use the forum towards people who haven't acquired 'Respected Member' or 'Veteran' status. Which is why I find your comment on post count ironic because in my opinion it's my opposition towards post count itself that caused my initial comment. But this entire post is in vain and will only receive a stupid response like "they see me trollin" so I guess I'll just save my breath.

#23 Randallrocks

Randallrocks

Bain

• Respected Member
  • 1767 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

Bumping old threads on a dead forum is okay. Hating on my bro Jon + bumping for post count isn't.

He can act smug to a guy with 5 posts, but hey, he's a Veteran here so he's in the 'in crowd'. I'm obviously not, so as soon as I call him out on it I'm "hatin' on your bro". Your post basically proves my point. And, if you don't see where I'm getting at, the guy had all 5 of his posts on the 10th. Your bro's post was on the 11th, and, needless to say, he hasn't been back since. And as long as we're being completely off-topic, what was that talk about bumping my post count? I have 340 some posts on a dead forum, like I give a love. I was merely pointing out how the reason this forum is dead isn't because of lack of interest in the game but instead because of the overall douchiness of people who use the forum towards people who haven't acquired 'Respected Member' or 'Veteran' status. Which is why I find your comment on post count ironic because in my opinion it's my opposition towards post count itself that caused my initial comment. But this entire post is in vain and will only receive a stupid response like "they see me trollin" so I guess I'll just save my breath.

I consider a vet anyone who's been here at least a year or two, so you are (at least in my eyes).

I'm not biased towards new posters, I'm biased towards the idiotic fanboy stereotypes that make up most of the new posters these days. To be honest, post count doesn't matter for anything at all, so I'm always confused why people chose to whore over it. The official member's forum isn't anything special and it has like 5 threads in it.

Anyways, I'm not here to argue. In fact, I'm not even really sure why I'm still here. I have most/all of you added on MSN/Steam. (off topic, do you have msn/steam?)

lol they see you trollin they hatin moder--yeah I'll stop now

#24 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

Frankly, I don't really care about post count/how long someone's been here. It's just numbers, and doesn't mean anything. I could argue for my case, but meh. I see no point.

#25 Juicy

Juicy

Yeti & Pepe

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 1104 posts
  • IGN:SirPenguin

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:49 AM

Frankly, I don't really care about post count/how long someone's been here. It's just numbers, and doesn't mean anything. I could argue for my case, but meh. I see no point.

Exactly. I am the most awesome here, but do I have the most posts? No.

csx8z.jpg

#26 Inscr1pted

Inscr1pted

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

It is a shame, sorry to hear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users