#1 laptop2700

laptop2700

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:laptop2700

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:44 PM

ok, go to mushroom kingdom to do all the quest, and then go to monster canvial then when you reach to lv. 39 go to ludi PQ is better exp i think and do that all the way to lv 50. and then get the broken glasses from the ludi PQ then you go to monster canvial season 2 to train all the way to lv. 70 then you do the job advancement then you are on your own or when you are lv. 51-lv.70 do the ludi maze PQ is better money if you need it so........... i hope this helped you :steelie::lol::cash::sack::coin::steelie::steelie::steelie::steelie::steelie:

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Expired

Expired

Olympic Leader

• Official Member
  • 347 posts
  • IGN:LazerJr

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:12 AM

I don't want to put you down but I think most people already do this/know about this.

PQ has always been the easiest and fastest EXP. Another tip, if you plan on posting a guide, make it include more than just one topic. Most guides already tell us what you told us and they include more useful info.

#3 Prominence

Prominence

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:MyBigPickle / PixelateMe

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

i would say start off with cpq until 45-ish. Then you could start lpqing for items and the such or start questing.

I'll be there to follow your footprints in the sand that were left behind for you to be there with me.
You're my ecstasy. The only one in my fantasy.

Always hated to be without you...although I'm always within you.
Hatred isn't hatred without the color of red for it is love & hate itself.
Promise me you'll be there too... Without doubts. ♪

It's 4You - Just - 3Words - 2See - 1Soul: I love you.

- (E♥)
Doughnut.
Donut. S2

#4 fahim

fahim

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:fahimmfa

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

i think that the best thing is to go to the mushroom kingdom until lvl 35 then do the ludi pq until you get the glasses then you can stop and do the carnival pq and try to get the spielgman necklace that way you get items and good exp btw sometimes you will lose or people will leave so that means that you wont get 35 wins straight meaning you can actually get some decent exp and lvling. When your on level 50 you have speilgmans necklace try and get the other necklace (my friend told me there is not sure tho lol not lvl 50 yet) and then sell the speilgman (lol again i dont have speilgman since i didnt get the glasses yet) this way you are making money getting items and getting a deccent exp. there is no con to this plan except you might have to wait in ludi pq since there might not be enough people happy mapling!

#5 Randallrocks

Randallrocks

Bain

• Respected Member
  • 1767 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

i think that the best thing is to go to the mushroom kingdom until lvl 35 then do the ludi pq until you get the glasses then you can stop and do the carnival pq and try to get the spielgman necklace that way you get items and good exp btw sometimes you will lose or people will leave so that means that you wont get 35 wins straight meaning you can actually get some decent exp and lvling. When your on level 50 you have speilgmans necklace try and get the other necklace (my friend told me there is not sure tho lol not lvl 50 yet) and then sell the speilgman (lol again i dont have speilgman since i didnt get the glasses yet) this way you are making money getting items and getting a deccent exp. there is no con to this plan except you might have to wait in ludi pq since there might not be enough people happy mapling!

what are you smoking

#6 tecktonikz

tecktonikz

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:47 AM

I just lvl with 4x exp, so i get 30-50 in 4h :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users