This guide will teach you how you can get a good amount of money in about an hour.
1. 1 word.........leprechauns. these purple lolipop things give at the least 1k (the meso sack and monster combined) which is very good for a person. also they drop lucky charms which are for a lvl 40 repeatable quest that gives 100k mesos and 50k exp on the first try, and 100k mesos and 25k exp for the rest. also they have a monster near them which is the phantom tree which occasionally drops phantom seeds which are also helpful later on.
2. Merchanting........I dont recommend this method unless you hav good luck. basically buy items that ppl will want and sell them to another person at a higher price.
3. Do quests that give good scrolls. ive seen people suggesting to do the jane the alchemist quest but i say DONT. The reason not to is because the drakes blood is a complete waste of time.
4. for all you lower levels heres the best tip i can give. never leave etc items on the ground if ur fighting 1 or 2 monsters specifically becuz they can be sold for a decent price or if ur fighting exchange quest items you can sell to people for higher than what the npc gives you. also when an equip, stars/bullets, or scrolls drop make sure to pick them up IMMEDIATELY.
5. My last tip. never sell fame unless its to somebody you trust like a well known friend or a person in the guild.
1. To the New World(Level 40)
2. Toy Soldiers Walnut(Level 33)Note:toy soliers walnut is level 25 but you have to be level 33 to get the scroll.
3. Jane and the Wild Boar(level 25)
4. The Alligators at the Swamp(level 52)
Thats all for now folks
Me:For writing this
My guild and friends:for helping me when i lost everybit of money i had
Mapletip:for being the so helpful to me when i needed it
And finaly......You:for reading this guide
Edited by ohyme, 18 January 2010 - 09:53 PM.