#1 ohyme

ohyme

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:doublekaton1

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

Ok so ur lvl 20 or so and completely broke, so wat do u do??? Without money your charcter will be completely useless and unable to do anything.
This guide will teach you how you can get a good amount of money in about an hour.

1. 1 word.........leprechauns. these purple lolipop things give at the least 1k (the meso sack and monster combined) which is very good for a person. also they drop lucky charms which are for a lvl 40 repeatable quest that gives 100k mesos and 50k exp on the first try, and 100k mesos and 25k exp for the rest. also they have a monster near them which is the phantom tree which occasionally drops phantom seeds which are also helpful later on.

2. Merchanting........I dont recommend this method unless you hav good luck. basically buy items that ppl will want and sell them to another person at a higher price.

3. Do quests that give good scrolls. ive seen people suggesting to do the jane the alchemist quest but i say DONT. The reason not to is because the drakes blood is a complete waste of time.

4. for all you lower levels heres the best tip i can give. never leave etc items on the ground if ur fighting 1 or 2 monsters specifically becuz they can be sold for a decent price or if ur fighting exchange quest items you can sell to people for higher than what the npc gives you. also when an equip, stars/bullets, or scrolls drop make sure to pick them up IMMEDIATELY.

5. My last tip. never sell fame unless its to somebody you trust like a well known friend or a person in the guild.

QUESTS

1. To the New World(Level 40)
2. Toy Soldiers Walnut(Level 33)Note:toy soliers walnut is level 25 but you have to be level 33 to get the scroll.
3. Jane and the Wild Boar(level 25)
4. The Alligators at the Swamp(level 52)
Thats all for now folks Posted Image

Credits

Me:For writing this
My guild and friends:for helping me when i lost everybit of money i had
Mapletip:for being the so helpful to me when i needed it
And finaly......You:for reading this guide

Edited by ohyme, 18 January 2010 - 09:53 PM.

黄俊壮

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 zCatalyst

zCatalyst

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • IGN:zCatalyst

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:09 AM

I personally think that doing Quests are the best and funnest way to earn money. When i was level 30, i earned about 25mil by doing quests that gave scrolls like 60% GFA`s and 60% Claw for Att`s that go for alot of money. Nice guide btw :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Characters

(Windia) zCatalyst- 5x Sin.(Inactive)
(Windia) iXyris- 4x Aran. (Active)

#3 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:42 AM

It would be nice if you listed some of the quests available that give decent rewards because I tend to forget what gives what and do them all xD

I do know Subani's Legacy always give a 60% GFA so that's a must to do (and it's pretty easy...usually :P )

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#4 2lbs

2lbs

Wraith

• Official Member
  • 541 posts
  • IGN:spinoff

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

Can you even go to leprechauns at 20?

Posted Image
\-----/

#5 ohyme

ohyme

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:doublekaton1

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

It would be nice if you listed some of the quests available that give decent rewards because I tend to forget what gives what and do them all xD

I do know Subani's Legacy always give a 60% GFA so that's a must to do (and it's pretty easy...usually :P )

Ok ill try to find some of the good quests

Can you even go to leprechauns at 20?

for some with very low hp like mages and thief i suggest going with a 30 or more friend thats how i did it if ur in bera id be glad to help you guys fight the leprechauns. the only thing you need to watch out for is the phantom trees but im pretty good at picking them out. the most important thing to do at leprechauns is BRING POTS no matter wat. if you dont and you run up against a bigfoot or horseman u r dead thats but i can usually get out of that because i fight leps in areas where i never see BF or horseman.
黄俊壮

#6 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

Time to poke several holes. Merchanting DOES NOT require luck. All you have to do is act polite, have a decentish memory, and the patience to spam for hours. No luck required. Jane the alchemist is actually a decnet way to get mesos since there's a Airant quest that gives 5, so there goes your reasoning on that. Most of everything else you said is just common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users