#41 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4391 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

:halloween:

I reluctantly went to my graduation convocation today. If it weren't for my family, I'd have skipped it without a doubt, because symbolic gestures like that don't mean much to me. People get oddly defensive and pushy when I say this, though. "But you've been studying for years just for this moment! It's the highlight of your academic career!"

Errm... No? And by academic career, you mean, my not-particularly-outstanding performance at a not-particularly-difficult major, where I had about a 50% attendance rate for my classes (maybe lower)? Plus convocation was on the campus where I had one course, so I wasn't exactly bidding the place a tearful farewell. Not that I would have for my main campus, either.

I got my piece of paper, so that's nice, I guess.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#42 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4391 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:46 AM

Out of "scientific curiosity," someone gave me these gummy candies that happened to be special. Special in the sense that, for about half an hour, I felt like I was in an elevator that was slowly going up. It was exactly as mundane as it sounds. And there you have the height of my radical escapades.

#43 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4391 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:43 AM

I've been on this site for over half my life, what the heck. Still slowly trying to beat Antagonist's post count...

#44 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4391 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:31 PM

Posts broke for a few days. Finally, I logged onto Paypal to bribe Stephen with pennies. Posts work now, horray!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users