Photo
- - - - -

How to buy NX legally, if Paypal can't be used anymore?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HakkouTentai

HakkouTentai

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • IGN:TentaiHakkou

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:46 PM

Hello everyone!

I come to ask a question to all non-USA/Canada players, regarding NX Cash. I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forum to post it but... If it's wrong, please move it to the right place. I didn't post it in the "Free NX" section cause this is not about getting NX for free, but about being able to BUY NX legitly again.

I live in Chile and I play Maple Story Global, as most of the world that don't have their own local Maple Story version. I used to buy NX regularly, to keep my pets and some clothes, using Paypal. I don't have access to the new NX Cards because I have no friends willing to buy them for me and I don't live anywhere near the US or Canada. Sadly, for a while now, they've forbid me (and other Chilean friends and other foreign friends, for that matter) from using Paypal to charge NX. Even though they count Paypal as a valid payment method, in the website, I can't charge my accounts anymore. And since I can't get cards either, I've been rendered NX-less without a choice. mush1k.gif

What I was wondering is... Is there any new method to charge NX legally? I've tried selling stuff in the Trade System to get NX that way, but no one buys anything I put there and it's just a waste of mesos, since I waste money putting stuff for sale and they go back unsold to my inventory. mush1d.gif

This whole NX thing was one of the things that made me quit last time, more than a year ago. I went back to the game a couple of months ago and I was fine but... Halloween and all the NX related events have made me wonder how can it be so unfair that, even though I have the money and I'm willing to pay, I can't buy stupid NX and make myself happy trying to get one of those beautiful new chairs or stuff. mush1d.gif How can they discriminate overseas players like this and how could I find a way around this without doing anything illegal? T_T

So... Do any of you know of any legit and safe ways of buying NX? I've found websites and cards on eBay, but they're usually more expensive than the real cards and I don't trust just any website. I'd love to be able to pay through Paypal in the official website, but... weirdface7ut.gif

Any help or thoughts on this would be really appreciated. And, again, I apologize for posting this if it's the wrong place. ^^U

Thanks for your time,

Tentai Hakkou
==============================
xSolitariax - Lvl102 Priest, IKrimI - Lvl87 Dragon Knight, TentaiHakkou - Lvl84 I/L Mage, AlexiaMcA - Lvl78 White Knight, NaosuTheWise - Lvl63 Cleric, JVlissDejaVu - Lvl71 Crusader, Prayer0fLove - Lvl59 Cleric, DreamyArrow - Lvl65 Crossbow Girl, AratanaMichi - Lvl59 Gunslinger, AkaiInazuma - Lvl51 Thunder Breaker, HonouNoYaiba - Lvl51 Blaze Wizard, RaimeiPirate - Lvl23 Thunder Breaker.
All of them living as happily as they can in Windia and being part of my dear guilld, Mushfriends! :D
MUSHFRIENDS IS RECRUITING~! Check us out! :)

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

Buy some NX cards from Amazon/Ebay.

EDIT: owait you considered that.
I'd either buy the NX cards for the extra fee or MTS merch for NX.

Edited by CaptObvious, 26 October 2009 - 09:59 PM.

#3 kwaz

kwaz

Stone Gollem

• MD Members
  • 625 posts
  • IGN:kurg

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(CaptObvious @ Oct 26 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Buy some NX cards from Amazon/Ebay.

EDIT: owait you considered that.
I'd either buy the NX cards for the extra fee or MTS merch for NX.

MTS is probably the easiest way... but I've bought a few cards for people who needed them quick and just got reimbursed through PayPal.
Looking for an alternative to BS/MapleSim, something that includes item stats... you've any leads?
v10k Countdown: Start / Finish v103 = ?MB „ 84b

v103 = ?MB ?

brMSchMSeuMSjpMSgMSkrMSMSEAthMStw/hkMSvnMS

żLinks of Interest?
Level EXP spreadsheet {wiki}w/Big Bang!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users