#1 Hibrenator

Hibrenator

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Shinyn00b

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:14 PM

I am looking for people to help make a guild with me. I am mostly on all day but afk some of the time, but next week i am totally free. I will make the guild when we got enough people. I do have some idea of what it is going to be called. Either
AlwaysAfk
Business
or leave suggestions below.
I am going to think of an emblem when we create the guild. and we can come up with the guild rank names when the guild is made. After that i am going to add the guild into my alliance (already made) with <!- link removed [54] ->, Meteorite, Kuragarii, Sereitei. The alliance will be as follows by the end of next week or during next week.
Kuragari (80+ Members), Meteorite (35 Members) <!- link removed [54] -> (70Members) and I am going to try upgrade the guild everytime the slots are maxed out. If we do have a 100Slot guild which has max members, i may make another guild with the same name but with l and i switched around to make it look like a bigger guild D=. Well yeah/ Here are the requirments. ( I'll try come up with a few)
Req
1. Should be on everyday if not then just alot.
2. Should not scam because i [hate] scammers.
3. Be literate, helpful and nice.
4. Have a store permit (atleast)
Benifits
1. Have a nice clean guild.
2. Nice, active talkative members.
3. Fun active leader.
4. Experienced leader with guilds.
5. Active guild so price checks are good.
6. We lend out spots or give them away to our members
7. We may sell items to our members D=.
8. I will give store permit if the fee of 18m is payed.
9. Help out with a small transfer to another character.
10. A leader with 3 mules, 2 merchers and 1 other mule. 1 Desktop, 1 Laptop, 1 Notebook so if you need me to sell anything please ask and i will charge alittle fee to none D=.
mush1k.gif
Contact
Please either contact 1337Banditx, BandLtlordx or MayasHouseJr. Buddy 1337Banditx if im not on. You can also leave a message below or leave me a private message.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image
Stealing Tich's signature because I can and it's free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users