#21 Slyxdexic

Slyxdexic

MT's Resident Medic

• MD Members
  • 1182 posts
  • IGN:TheWoodenLeg

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:30 PM

<opinion>

Probably the best part of the whole meme is that the douche in the picture died not too long after that initial post on /b/. RIP douchebag

</opinion>

Posted Image

I'm back and representin' Galicia.

(Lvl 44 Brawler) TheWoodenLeg
(Lvl 50 Cleric) Lv3Dispenser

THAT'S RIGHT I MADE TWO CLERICS
WHY?
BECAUSE I'M CLINICALLY INSANE, THAT'S WHY!

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 Exculpation

Exculpation

The real Conficker

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1525 posts
  • IGN:ILWizard27

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

i still say you're vain

#23 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

i thought the good trolls were supposed to be smart

#24 Spideyjvc

Spideyjvc

Don't think too hard.

• Official Member
  • 2633 posts
  • IGN:Fourieaf

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE(♂ ♥ ♀ @ Oct 5 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol @ nobody getting the meme

you guys are so internet retarded

Actually, I think a lot of us got it but just don't care for overused memes from 100 years ago. TheBtardboy seems to be someone who just recently found out about this stuff himself, and so feels like he's awesome for knowing ancient memes. He could of at least used a modified edition or something.

For instance;

M-my name is Yuno, and I think every single one of you should try harder!. I mean... you're... you're all so slow and lazy and... N-NOT THAT I THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THAT but I... I think you need to do better! You're the people who everyone's forgotten and I... I think you have the great potential to do what's right! I mean have any of you had any friends? I mean, I guess it's fun talking to people online, but you need to make honest friends! Please I don't want to see you start getting angry at each other for no reason.

Please don't ignore me. I know I have my own problems. I have a lot of them in fact. I was invited into an art school I don't deserve, and made a bunch of friends who treat me better than they should. What do you do other than "fapping" and "being so ronrey"? Which I don't quite understand, I'm sorry. I also don't get that good of grades, and I have a very good neighbor who's fun to be around (she just ate my entire supply of noodles, she's very short on cash I'm afraid). But as I was saying, you all must try and be better people! ... please? Thank you for listening, I hope.

This image is related too: It's me and Miyachan.

Editing in 2 lines to make it directed at Mapletip isn't enough change to call it "modified".

Or better yet, use a meme that isn't known by everyone and their grandmother;

Or at least, not many people remember this one anyway, even if it is old as hell.

If you don't know it then;

#25 TheBtardboy

TheBtardboy

Wild Boar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

It is written [email protected]>c+<ea>e<ea>d<eg+>c+<eg+bdgbdga+c+f+a+b>c+d<f+b>e<f+b>f+<f+a+>e<f+a+>d<f+a>c+<f+abeg+b>c+de<g+b>g+<g+b>ac+f+g+c-ef+<a>df+<a>de<a>c+e<a>c+d+<a>cd+<a>cd<f+bg+ab>c+<ea>e<ea>d<eg+>c+<eg+bdgbdga+c+f+a+b>c+d<f+b>e<f+b>f+<f+a+>e<f+a+>d<f+a>c+<f+abeg+b>c+de<g+b>g+<g+b>ac+f+g+c-ef+<a>df+<a>de<a>c+e<a>c+d+<a>cd+<a>cd<f+bg+ab>c+<ea>e<ea>d<eg+>c+<eg+bdgbdga+c+f+a+b>c+d<f+b>e<f+b>f+<f+a+>e<f+a+>d<f+a>c+<f+abeg+b>c+d,l2.<ag+gf+4.f+8g+8a+8ba+ag+4.g+8a+8b8>c+l4.f+el2.dc+c<b4.e8f+8g+8ag+gf+4.f+8g+8a+8ba+ag+4.g+8a+8b8>c+l4.f+el2.dc+c<b4.e8f+8g+8ag+gf+4.f+8g+8a+8ba+ag+4.l8g+a+b;
I'm really Paul. :D

#26 Spideyjvc

Spideyjvc

Don't think too hard.

• Official Member
  • 2633 posts
  • IGN:Fourieaf

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE(TheBtardboy @ Oct 5 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#27 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(Spideyjvc @ Oct 5 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(TheBtardboy @ Oct 5 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In conclusion, use Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.
Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(Шt) ⌐(∆⌐) (_) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

#28 Kappo

Kappo

mayblatr

• Official Member
  • 376 posts
  • IGN:?

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:34 AM

tbh, i'm glad i didn't know the meme :l

#29 Rush !

Rush !

Feel the Music. ♥

• Respected Member
  • 1558 posts
  • IGN:

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

^

모두 망쳐버렸어
모두 사라져버렸어
돌아가고 싶어

おわり

#30 Adam~

Adam~

Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians.

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 1276 posts
  • IGN:Fallenkid

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:54 PM

Hey guys,

My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid love hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having loveed their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.

Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; love was SO gross). He's a love, and I want to kill him. Please help me!

Pic Related: It's me.

am i doin it rite

Posted Image
errybody is invited. just ask.

#31 Shadow-

Shadow-

Twilight?

• MD Members
  • 871 posts
  • IGN:Xcreamer

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

If that was you, then, dem you're fugly.

Edited by Shadow-, 06 October 2009 - 07:13 PM.

set free.

#32 DroppedUrSoap

DroppedUrSoap

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:none

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE(TheBtardboy @ Oct 4 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; love was SO cash). You are all morons who should just stop. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my chick

And I'm Bill Gates riding a lovein yacht.

The girl in the picture you posted is ugly (:

Also, I'm sorry that you enjoy comparing the straight A's in those remedial classes to the A's that people in AP classes have.

grow a sack before trying go act tough, yeah?

Have a nice day.

#33 Slyxdexic

Slyxdexic

MT's Resident Medic

• MD Members
  • 1182 posts
  • IGN:TheWoodenLeg

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE(DroppedUrSoap @ Oct 8 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; love was SO cash). You are all morons who should just stop. Thanks for listening.

Also, I'm sorry that you enjoy comparing the straight A's in those remedial classes to the A's that people in AP classes have.

Have a nice day.

QUOTE(Slyxdexic @ Oct 5 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Posted Image

I'm back and representin' Galicia.

(Lvl 44 Brawler) TheWoodenLeg
(Lvl 50 Cleric) Lv3Dispenser

THAT'S RIGHT I MADE TWO CLERICS
WHY?
BECAUSE I'M CLINICALLY INSANE, THAT'S WHY!

#34 TheBtardboy

TheBtardboy

Wild Boar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE(DroppedUrSoap @ Oct 8 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have a nice day.

I'm really Paul. :D

#35 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:07 PM

I remember the guy in the picture. That's the guy who ate paste... in high school... and dated his sister.

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#36 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

wtf I thought you left. What happened to that?

ya.png

#37 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(Hobbes @ Oct 14 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was cancelled... due to rain.

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#38 Hobbes

Hobbes
  • IGN:WindHobbes

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(Tich @ Oct 14 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Hobbes @ Oct 14 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was cancelled... due to rain.

you mean snow.

ya.png

#39 Oddworld

Oddworld

Oddity Level: Endangered

• Official Member
  • 736 posts
  • IGN:TIYMSCN.

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

My name is Abe. I used to be a slave at Rupture Farms. But that was until I realized, the new product was Mudokon Pops, and the secret recipe is us species, mudokons. So I decided to escape from Rupture Farms, but then I came upon a moon. With a hand-print of our species. But then I fell down and died. But then, I got revived by Big Face, a mudokon shaman. I had to go through two temples: Paramite and Scrabs. I managed to pass the test, and earned the ability to turn into a Shrykul, a powerful god with a combination of a paramite, scrab, and mudokon. I was able to return to Rupture Farms after I realized my destiny was to rescue the mudokons. I have done so, and shut-downed RuptureFarms, but at the end, I went to the meat blender. Not that I got chopped up, after the mudokons have saved my life, because I have rescued them. And this is all I will tell you, humans.

This Art Is Related To: Of course, me.

Edited by Oddworld, 14 October 2009 - 07:45 PM.

Faces of Evil: (๏_๏) (ಥ﹏ಥ) (ಠ_ಠ) (^ω^) t(Шt) ⌐(∆⌐) (_) ﺧ益ﺨ

Relationship list, my YouTube channel, "Adventures with Sharky!", My Twitter, and I wish I could tell you my blog, but NOOOOOO, apparently this forum doesn't allow it.
My Skype: abex300
Ami, Yoko, Etna, and Coco

My TF2 Custom Weapon Guide
Click Here To Lose Your Sanity

I came from another world, my body a home of oddness and humor. No logic in my eyes, no gravity of my skin, no harm of my heart. My soul, as full and light as the daylight. I laugh at the trolls, spit at the offensive names, for they will not harm my reputation. For eternity, I will post the forum, smelling the sweet friends of MapleTip, feasting upon the oranges of the grown. Beware, for I am the Oddworld.

By the way, my alignment is: Chaotic Good

Posted Image

#40 Taxi

Taxi

Iron Hog

• Official Member
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

lol
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users