No replies to this topic

#1 XtraBlaze

XtraBlaze

Veritas

• Official Member
  • 563 posts
  • IGN:xNecrolight

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:11 AM

(only goes up to what level I'm at, lawl)

NOTE: Sindits not included here.

I already know I have to organise this.

About Bandits

• Bandits have low HP and relatively low MP (in comparison to their MP cost). At higher levels, most things you train on will kill you in 2 - 3 hits normally.
  • LOTSA FUN ;D
  • Crap damage in comparison to other classes
  • Flashy skills, lawl
  • High delay in skills

Starting Off
When you create your character, try to think of a original name, not 'x353narutoxwin' or 'xawesxsome35x', try to avoid pointless numbers in it. o_o
If you're funded (played this game before and have money to spend on this account) try to get armor that gives +DEX/LUK (or STR)

Types of Bandits

DEX Bandits
DEX bandits have higher maximum damage, but lower minimum damage, so it's more unstable than...

STR Bandits
STR bandits have higher minimum damage, so they're more stable, however, they use stats in STR so they have less LUK then DEX bandits, making them weaker. They catch up by having faster attack speed before level 70, but after level 70 the weapon speed is the same as DEX bandits, making them just weaker now. (They DO have 2 more w.att then DEX daggers though).

DEXless Bandits
DEXless bandits have 25 DEX, and every single stat point they get go into LUK, making them the strongest early on, however, they only have skewers as the strongest weapon, which has 83 ATT). If you get every single item that DEXless bandits have, they are the strongest until level 110 (assuming the DEX/STR bandit has about +100 or more DEX/LUK combined (Which isn't as hard as it seems)), which is still good. However, skewers cost a VERY, VERY, VERY large amount of money, so unless you're VERY funded, go normal/low-dex at level 80 or so.
If you are EXTREMELY funded with like, at least 2 billion mesos or higher, then make it DEXless (Or better yet, make another class if you care about damage that much)

Stat Builds

Normal
Normal bandits have, obviously, normal stats. It goes:
Level 1 - 30: DEX should be 2x your level.
30+: DEX should be (starting from 60 at level 30), +1 DEX each level.
Funding Required: Minimal

Low-DEX
Low-DEX bandits have DEX that's lower than the normal bandit, but have +DEX equips that make their DEX the same. Strongest type of bandit if funded well enough. They have any amount of DEX you can afford.
DEX: Depends on funding.
Funding Required: Slight at first, at higher levels, extremely high.

DEXless
See above. o_o
DEX: 25
Funding: A decent amount at level 35, relatively high at level 64, after level 70, either go low-DEX or normal DEX, OR EXTREMELY HIGH funding.

Now, get to level 10!
Welcome to the guide!

1st Job - Rouge

Hello, and welcome to 'sorta' bandithood. You're not a bandit until you reach level 30, however IT STILL COUNTS!

Now, for the skills... I have a 'system' that I display them in. It goes like this:

Skill Name
Maple's description of the skill
My description of the skill (If required)
Requirements: (insert skill needed beforehand first)
Opinion/use of the skill
Usefulness: #/10
Reason: (insert here)
Skill level: (If possible on some skills)

And that'll be the system for the entire guide. So here we go!

1st Job Skills
Nimble Body
Increases accuracy and avoidability.
Passive skill, so... whatever. The avoidability can be useful at times, helps me get alot of misses. o_o
Usefulness: 5/10
Reason: Not that bad, but ALL that useful. (Spare SP FTW)
Skill level: 1 level equals 1 avoid/accuracy
NOTICE: The difference between 18 and 20 Nimble Body is only 2 ACC and 2 Avoid, up to you whether to max Dark Sight or Nimble Body.

Keen Eyes
Increases the range of attack using throwing weapons such as throwing stars & knives.
Useless. We're bandits. We don't throw stars...
Usefulness: 0/10
Reason: WHY WOULD WE USE THIS?! (remember, not sindit guide)
Skill level: 1 level equals +25 range

Disorder
Temporarily decreases the morale of an opponent. Its weapon def. and attack will suffer, and the attacking enemy will suddenly stop attacking. Can't perform the attack on an enemy that's already in "disorder", however.
Woah, LOOOONG description. Basically, it lowers defence and attack of a monster, and the enemy stops aggroing you (I think they stop aggroing you, at least).
Usefulness: 2/10
Reason: Pointless damage, wasted an 'attack time' that you can kill something with.
Skill level: 1 level equals 1 less w.def and w.att

Dark Sight
Use MP to hide behind the shadows. While hiding, the enemy won't attack, but you can't attack back either. All movements other than attacking are available. It's temporary, so after a while, you'll be back to normal.
LOOOOONNNG description again. All it does is make you not be hit by PHYSICAL attacks, and you can't attack/use skills/potions during that time.
Requirement: Lv. 3 Dark Sight
Usefulness:
During Training (Early on): 2/10
During Travel (Early on): 10/10
During Travelling (70+): 6/10
During Training (120+): 4/10
During Bosses (120+): 10/10
Overall: 10/10, 'cause assassinate is that awesome.
Reason: Training early on, you don't need to use it for like, anything. You can use it if you lag to save you though.
Travelling early on, nothing has magic, so you can just go anywhere you want. Later on though, nearly everything has magic, and since you can't use potions, you might die from it. Still better then travelling normally though.
Later on training, you get assassinate, which you can use in Dark Sight (And dark sight only). Easier to just attack though.
Skill level: Level 1 is -30 speed, but as it levels, it goes up by 2, and goes up by 1 eventually. Time it lasts equals skill level x 10 (seconds)
NOTICE: The difference between 18 and 20 Dark Sight is only 2 speed and 20 seconds, up to you whether to max Dark Sight or Nimble Body.

Double Stab
Use MP to quickly stab an enemy twice at once using a dagger.
Usefulness:
Before level 45: 10/10
Level 45 - 70 (PQing): 1/10
Level 45 - 70 (Training): 4/10
Level 70+: 1/10
Overall: 8/10
Reason: Your only attacking skill before Savage Blow, but that's in 2nd job. This attack is faster than Savage Blow, so it's actually useful in case you have a monster left at low HP, and kills it faster than Savage Blow. After level 70, however, you got Assaulter/Band of Thieves to finish monsters off though. Assaulter would help go to the next monster, while Band of Thieves can hit other monsters around that monster.

Lucky Seven
Use MP to throw 2 throwing stars and apply damage based on LUK, regardless of the rate of javelin mastery.
Usefulness: 0/10
Reason: Useless. We don't throw stars.

Skill Builds for 1st Job

The PQ based/funded Build:
Level 10: 1 Double Stab (1)
Level 11: 3 Double Stab (4)
Level 12: 3 Double Stab (7)
Level 13: 3 Double Stab (10)
Level 14: 3 Double Stab (13)
Level 15: 3 Double Stab (16)
Level 16: 3 Double Stab (19)
Level 17: 1 Double Stab (20), 2 Disorder (2)/2 Nimble Body (2)
Level 18: 1 Disorder (3), 2 Dark Sight (2)/3 Nimble Body (5)
Level 19: 3 Dark Sight (5)/3 Nimble Body (8)
Level 20: 3 Dark Sight (8)/3 Nimble Body (11)
Level 21: 3 Dark Sight (11)/3 Nimble Body (14)
Level 22: 3 Dark Sight (14)/3 Nimble Body (17)
Level 23: 3 Dark Sight (17)/3 Nimble Body (20)
Level 24: 3 Dark Sight (20)/3 Disorder (3)
Level 25: 3 Nimble Body (3)/3 Dark Sight (3)
Level 26: 3 Nimble Body (6)/3 Dark Sight (6)
Level 27: 3 Nimble Body (9)/3 Dark Sight (9)
Level 28: 3 Nimble Body (12)/3 Dark Sight (12)
Level 29: 3 Nimble Body (15)/3 Dark Sight (15)
Level 30: 3 Nimble Body (18)/3 Dark Sight (18)

Reasons for this build: Gets double stab fast, meaning you can kill things ASAP. MP heavy, however. (Nimble body/dark sight is up to you)

Money Saving Build:
Level 12: Save SP (3 saved)
Level 13: 5 Double Stab (9), save 1 SP
Level 14: 2 Double Stab (11), 2 Nimble Body (2)
Level 15: 3 Nimble Body (5)
Level 16: 3 Nimble Body (8)
Level 17: 11 Nimble Body (11)
Level 18: 1 Nimble Body (12), 2 Double Stab (13)
Level 19: 3 Disorder (3)
Level 20: 3 Dark Sight (3)
Level 21: 3 Dark Sight (6)
Level 22: 2 Double Stab (15), 1 Nimble Body (13)
Level 23: 2 Double Stab (17), 1 Nimble Body (14)
Level 24: 3 Double Stab (20)
Level 25: 3 Nimble Body (17)
Level 26: 1 Nimble Body (18), then either 2 Dark Sight (8)/2 Nimble Body (20)
Level 27: 3 Dark Sight (9/11)
Level 28: 3 Dark Sight (12/14)
Level 29: 3 Dark Sight (15/17)
Level 30: 3 Dark Sight (18/20)

Reason for this build: Highest early on avoid, meaning you'll save potions, while you get 1 more MP per attack than normal, while having 6 Dark Sight so you have 1 minute of not getting hit by something.

My Build:
Level 12: 3 Double Stab (7)
Level 13: 3 Double Stab (10)
Level 14: 3 Double Stab (13)
Level 15: 3 Double Stab (16)
Level 16: 2 Double Stab (18), 1 Nimble Body (1)
Level 17: 3 Disorder (3)
Level 18: 3 Dark Sight (3)
Level 19: 3 Dark Sight (6)
Level 20: 3 Nimble Body (4)
Level 21: 3 Nimble Body (7)
Level 22: 3 Nimble Body (10)
Level 23: 3 Dark Sight (9)
Level 24: 3 Dark Sight (12)
Level 25: 3 Nimble Body (13)
Level 26: 2 Nimble Body (15), 1 Dark Sight (13)
Level 27: 2 Nimble Body (17), 1 Dark Sight (14)
Level 28: 1 Nimble Body (18), 2 Dark Sight (16)
Level 29: 1 Nimble Body (19), 2 Dark Sight (18)
Level 30: 1 Nimble Body (20), 2 Dark Sight (20)

Reason for my build: Yeah, that's right. ONLY LEVEL 18 DOUBLE STAB. Why? Because it gets replaced at level 45 or so by Savage Blow. 2 Avoid. MIGHT save me, but 14% damage less than other bandits for 20 levels or so, aren't as useful because I do CPQ, trade wins. Because of that, before level 40, bandits DON'T HIT GOOD DAMAGE ANYWAYS, so 14% damage won't do anything. My build is a 'perfectionist' build, has the best results after level 45/70. (depending on what you think 14% damage would do)

Training/Leveling Guide

1 - 10: Do the Maple Island quests.

10 - 20: Do Henesys PQ, or train at...
10 - 15: Slimes/Orange Mushrooms
15 - 20: Pig Beach (Check a website for the location, I'm horrible at directions)
20 - 23: Henesys PQ/Kerning PQ/Ariant Coliseum/Green and Horned Mushrooms
23 - 30: Kerning PQ/Ariant Coliseum/Zombie Mushrooms

Edited by XtraBlaze, 23 September 2009 - 03:13 AM.

IM BACCK?!

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users